Low-calorie sweets are good for health and safe for the figure. You can afford such treats during any diet without remorse. These products will be a great alternative to cream cakes, chocolates, buns, ice cream, cakes, etc. Low-calorie sweets can be bought in the store or cook yourself.
Low calorie sweets: the list
Berries and fruits are one of the lowest calorie sweets. You can afford strawberries, blackberries, strawberries, grapefruit and other citrus fruits, melons, watermelons, cherry plums and quinces. These products contain about 40 kcal per 100 g. Apples, lingonberries, cherries, peaches, pomegranate, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, persimmons, kiwi, pears, plums, gooseberries, cherries contain about 50 kcal per 100 g.
You can eat fruits and berries not only fresh, but also prepare smoothies, salads, puddings, sorbets, jellies, mousses, compotes and cocktails. Fruits and vegetables are very good for health: they are rich in vitamins, microelements and enzymes.
Natural yogurt normalizes the intestinal flora, boosts the immune system, stimulates the absorption of vitamins and amino acids. It is best to cook such yogurts at home, because the quality and naturalness of store yogurts wants to remain the best.
Dried fruits quickly saturate the stomach, normalize digestion, stimulate the bowels and cleanse it. In addition, they are a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Dried fruits include raisins, dates, dried apricots, prunes, figs, dried cherries, dried apples and pears. 100 g of dried fruit contains 200 - 300 kcal.
Candied fruits, pastila, marshmallows, honey and marmalade - all these sweets are not only low-calorie, but also help digestion. The main thing is that the products are natural and do not contain various impurities, emulsifiers and dyes. The energy value of these sweets ranges from 200 to 350 kcal per 100 g.
Curd desserts - a delicious and nutritious delicacy, which does not contain many calories. You can prepare such a dessert at home by adding pieces of berries, fruits, candied fruits, dried fruits, chopped nuts and melted bitter chocolate to the low-fat cottage cheese. By the way, bitter chocolate is also a low-calorie sweetness, so you can afford them. Curd desserts can be cooked in different ways: bake, cook souffles, puddings, mousses and pastries.
- Baked apples. This dessert is easy to prepare at home, having spent a minimum of time and ingredients. Take a few apples, wash them, remove the core, fill with honey, put a small piece of butter and put in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Optionally, you can put dried fruit in the filling, fill it with low-fat cottage cheese or cream, nuts, chocolate or caramel. 100 g of baked apples contain 50 - 150 kcal, depending on the filling.
- Fruit salad. Take kiwi, pineapple (canned), strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and apples. Cut the fruit into small pieces, put in a bowl, season with natural yogurt, lime juice and honey. Mix everything.
- Kiwi ice cream. Peel 10 kiwis, grind them in a blender. Add to the blender 2 tbsp. lemon juice, 2 tbsp. white rum and 50 g of brown sugar. Beat all the ingredients until smooth, pour into the molds and place in the freezer for at least 8 hours.
- Jelly candies. Soak 10 g of gelatin in 200 ml of cherry juice. Place the saucepan with the soaked jelly for 3 minutes in the water bath, stirring constantly. Do not bring the mass to a boil. Pour the jelly into the molds, sprinkle with coconut chips on top and put in the refrigerator for several hours to make the candies frozen. 100 g of this dessert contains only 86 kcal.
- Citrus sorbet.Mix the rind of one lemon with a glass of sugar, pour ½ tbsp. water and put on fire. After boiling boil the mixture for another 5 minutes. Cool the resulting syrup, add the juice of mandarin and orange. Put the mixture in the freezer for at least 6 hours. When the mass is frozen, beat it with a blender and spread on dessert plates, garnished with fresh berries and mint leaves.
- Fruit smoothie. Peel the pear, apple, orange, mandarin and kiwi. Whip all the fruit in a blender and add crushed ice. This is the easiest way to prepare a fruit smoothie, which will be an ideal snack during a diet.
Low-calorie sweets - the dream of all the sweet teeth, which, among other things, want to lose a few extra pounds. But this does not mean that such foods can be eaten in unlimited quantities, because everything is good, only in moderation.