Estrogens are the sex hormones of women., which are produced by the ovaries, and can also be synthesized in small quantities and in the male body. In the female body, estrogens begin to develop with the onset of puberty and end during menopause.
Properties of estrogen:
- responsible for the regularity of menstruation;
- favor the proper course of pregnancy and childbirth;
- help fight depression;
- take an active part in the formation of adipose tissue, affect the distribution of fat cells between the breasts, buttocks, thighs, which forms an attractive feminine silhouette;
- responsible for the skin condition, regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands;
- prevent aging;
- improve hearing
Both excess and lack of estrogen in the body can lead to serious diseases.
Consequences of estrogen metabolism disorders:
- Various diseases of the reproductive system develop;
- Violation of the menstrual cycle;
- Oncological diseases;
- Benign uterus growths - fibroids;
- Fragility and fragility of bone tissue;
- Heart diseases;
- An excess of hormones leads to an increase in the mammary glands, to mastitis;
- Excess in men leads to fat deposits on the chest and hips.
Disruption of hormonal metabolism may be causedgenetic predisposition, as well as smoking, stress, physical inactivity, hormonal drugs, including contraceptives, gastrointestinal diseases, obesity, insecticides and deficiencies of vitamins, minerals contained in food.
If you have violated hormonal metabolism, you should not immediately run to the pharmacy for hormonal drugs, phytoestrogens come to help - phytohormones, which are contained in plant and animal products. Phytoestrogen is similar in its effects and chemical composition to the female sex hormone. Eating phytohormones is healthier and safer than taking hormonal artificially synthesized drugs.
Estrogens in food
- The best source of estrogen are soy products.. If you do not like soy in its pure form, you can use products containing soy. Eating soy can reduce the risk of uterine cancer, breast cancer, cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis. However, it is necessary to use soy without fanaticism. If possible, eliminate the use of genetically modified soybeans, because its effect on the body is not fully understood;
- Cereals and legumes: peas, millet, beans, beans, flax seeds, bran, etc. especially a lot of hormones are found in the seed husks;
- Animal Fats: cheese, meat, fish, dairy and dairy products;
- Vegetables:tomato, carrots, pumpkin, eggplants, cauliflower, broccoli;
- Nuts, sunflower seeds;
- Clover, licorice.
The above products are recommended to use if you have a low level of estrogen, but in moderation. remember, that excessive consumption of foods containing estrogen, can lead to an excess of hormones and no less disastrous consequences.
The use of phytoestrogens can prolong youth, enrich the body with vitamins and support the body's hormonal metabolism.
The synthesis of estrogen in the body contributes to zinc and copper, It is therefore necessary to include in your diet foods that contain these trace elements: liver, offal, seafood, wheat germ, boiled potatoes, spinach.
Special the use of animal and plant foods containing estrogen, shown to women who entered the period of menopause.
You will learn more about estrogen by reading the article Estrogens in Women. Medication will help replenish the stock of estrogen - you will learn about this from the article Preparations that increase estrogen.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena