Cheesecake, which came to us from America, thanks to its unusual and delicate taste, is becoming increasingly popular. But many women try to avoid sweet dishes that do not even require a lot of cooking time because of the presence of extra calories in them, which are then not easy to get rid of.
In order not to deprive yourself of the pleasure of desserts, you can cook such a wonderful dish ascheesecake in a slow cooker, which contains very few calories. There are several recipes for cheesecake with different fillings that can be made in a slow cooker.
A simple recipe for cheesecake in a slow cooker
The recipe for making cheesecake is very simple, and cooking it in a slow cooker makes the process easy and does not require a lot of effort.
- Butter - 120 g
- Sugar - 200 g
- Chicken eggs - 3 pcs.
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. l
- Cream Cheese - 400 g
- Flour - 200 g
- Baking Powder - 1 Pack
If you do not have baking powder at hand, you can use the tips published in the article How to replace baking powder dough ?.
- Remove the butter in advance from the refrigerator so that it becomes soft. Then put it in a bowl, pour half the sugar, baking powder, vanillin and mix everything.
- Wash 2 eggs, squeeze the juice from the lemon and add to the bowl with butter and sugar. Using a blender, mix the mass so that it turns out a homogeneous consistency.
- Mix the cream cheese well with the egg and sugar until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Cover the bottom of the bowl in the crock-pot with parchment paper so that you can make 4 cm high sides.
- Put in the bowl the resulting mass. Flatten it and also make small bumpers. Basis take. Top with the curd, spreading it evenly.
- Close the slow cooker. Put the mode "Baking" and time 40 min. Do not open the lid during baking.
- As soon as the ready signal sounds, leave the cheesecake under the lid closed until it is completely cool. Take out the cheesecake, decorate it around the edges with strawberries.
Cottage cheese cheesecake in a slow cooker
- Sugar - 100 g
- 1 lemon juice
- Cottage cheese - 450 g
- 4 eggs chicken
- Butter - 140 g
- Shortbread - 100 g
- Wash eggs, lemon. Squeeze out the lemon juice and remove all the bones. Cheese cake for cheesecake choose semi-dry, because liquid during cooking will spread.
- In a deep bowl, mix lemon juice, sugar and cottage cheese. Add vanilla and 3 eggs.
- Mix everything with a blender until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Take a metal shape and lash the food film on the bottom so that you get small bumpers.
- In a separate bowl, place the shortbread biscuits and chop up with a blender so that it becomes a fine crumb. Pour the butter into the finished sand crumb, having previously melted it. And mix everything up again.
- Put the crumb and butter on the bottom with a thickness of 0.8 cm. Crush the crumb as much as possible, otherwise the cheesecake will disintegrate after cooking.
- After that, pour a layer of 2 cm curd mass. Smooth it and tighten the plastic film form. Next, take a clean cloth and place it on the bottom of the multicooker. Put a cup of cheesecake.
- Then gently pour warm water into the slow cooker.
- Close the slow cooker and put on it the mode "Cooking for a couple." It is designed for 1 hour.
- Exactly in an hour, carefully remove the form from the water. Remove the top film and leave the cheesecake to cool. It is not necessary to remove it from the form.
- Once the cake is cool, remove the bottom film and place the cheesecake on a plate.
- Curd cheesecake is ready. You can pour it with any jam, decorate it with fruits or nuts, pour with chocolate, who likes what.
Banana cheesecake in a slow cooker
If you want to make a fruit cheesecake, stop the choice on a banana. Such dessert will not leave you indifferent either you or the household, and even more guests, whom you can impress with your culinary talents.
- Banana - 1 pc.
- Butter - 50 g
- Bold cottage cheese - 250 g
- Sugar - 200 g
- Shortbread - 300 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Cream Cheese - 30 g
- Vanilla to taste
- A few hours before making cheesecake, remove butter, eggs and cream cheese from the fridge so that they acquire room temperature, this will ensure the correct consistency of the cake.
- Now you need to cook cheesecake base. Break the shortbread biscuits, put them in a blender and grind to fine crumbs. Add the softened butter and mix everything until a homogeneous mass is obtained. To add a special flavor to the cake, you can put vanilla.
- Cover the bottom of the multicooker with baking paper, making the sides rising to 3 cm. Put the bases of butter and cookies on it.
- Beat eggs lightly and add cream cheese, cottage cheese and sugar to them. Pound a banana with a fork and add to the same place. Using a blender, blend the ingredients to a mass with a smooth consistency.
- Pour this mass on the base, evenly distribute and close the multicooker. Turn on her "Baking" mode and time 60 minutes.
- When the signal sounds, do not open the slow cooker for an hour and do not remove it from heating.
- Then remove the cooled banana cheesecake and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Cheesecake differs from most types of baking in that it does not contain or contains very little flour. Cooked in a slow cooker, it retains all the beneficial substances of the products. This makes it an excellent competitor to high-calorie desserts. The cooking time ranges from 40 minutes to 1 hour.
Cooking cheesecake in a slow cookerallows you to calmly do other things while he is preparing.