If you have tried a lot in the fight against excess weight and are ready to start taking medicines, then One of the laxatives used for weight loss is bisacodyl.. Initially, the drug was not intended for weight loss., but its use for these purposes is connected with the laxative actions that it possesses.
Weight loss remedies based on a laxative effect.plenty, for example, a drink made from hay grass and Holosasa. But not always use of laxatives can have a positive effect, especially in losing weight, because their main action is aimed at eliminating constipation and normalizing the work of the intestine.
- Acute constipation caused by lack of intestinal and colon tone;
- Intestinal atony;
- Intestinal hypotension;
- Before x-rays and endoscopic examinations;
- Before and after surgery;
- Severe heart disease;
- At birth.
Even to eliminate constipation Bisacodil is prescribed by a doctor in extreme cases., because it does not treat the intestines, but only helps in a single order.
Eliminating the cause of constipation is also due to the fact that Bisacodil helps to increase the formation of mucus in the intestines and the normalization of its motility., that is, fecal masses move faster, and the intestine is emptied by stimulating the nerve endings of the intestinal mucosa.
Bisacodyl is available in pills, which begin to act 6 hours after admission and candle, which are valid for an hour. You need to wait two hours after taking the pill, at this time you can not eat dairy products and drink means to neutralize the acidity of the stomach. In the period of taking the drug to drink more fluids
As with any drug Bisacodil has its own contraindications.
Bisacodyl for weight loss: side effects
- The drug is taken for a short time and helps to cleanse the intestines. After the drug has been taken, bowel spasms may occur, which are usually accompanied by diarrhea.
- Long-term use of the drug can lead to dehydration, which is fraught with convulsions and lowering blood pressure.
- Removes potassium from the body.
- Also, if you use the drug for other purposes, it may be addictive and without the dose of Bisacodyl alone the bowel can not be emptied.
Bisacodyl for weight loss: contraindications
- Strangulated hernia;
- Intestinal obstruction;
- Abdominal pain;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Kidney disease;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Bisacodyl for weight loss: reviews
Internet users, for the most part, use bisacodil as a laxative. Prolonged use of the drug is addictive, and problems with bowel movements are aggravated.
It is better not to risk, and to exclude Bisacodyl from the means for weight loss,replace it with walks in the fresh air and diet food. After all, as a rule, diet products contain a lot of fiber, which is able to prevent constipation. And if in the morning to have breakfast and drink green tea, you will not need any laxative.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena