Human life is impossible without communication with other people. The truth is that some communication is difficult, they cannot make contact with unfamiliar and unfamiliar interlocutors. It is quite difficult for such people to succeed in life. Uncommunicative can help, for this there are special exercises that help stop fearing strangers and learn to communicate with others.
How to become a sociable person?
- Becoming more sociable helps a positive attitude. Most people are afraid to start a conversation because of insecurity and fear that no one wants to talk to them. Do not think that the potential interlocutor is not originally configured to dialogue with you. Believe me, you are not at all worse than other people. During the conversation, be friendly and smile, because a smile is the decoration of any person.
- Start small. If you are used to just responding to a greeting, try saying hello first. You can ask a stranger - what time it is when your stop or on which bus you can get somewhere. Give compliments to unfamiliar people, colleagues, cashiers or sellers in the store. The latter certainly will not answer you with rudeness, but you can get experience in communicating with a stranger.
- Never be afraid to take the initiative, but if you for some reason do not want to keep up the conversation, you shouldn’t impose yourself either. It is not necessary that the problem lies in you, perhaps the person has a bad mood, a bad day, problems at work or in the family. Remember that sociable people also do not talk without ceasing.
- It would not be superfluous to master the techniques of active listening. So you will gradually join the conversation, you can ask clarifying phrases. Just do not overdo it so that it does not turn out that during the pause you started talking about something of your own, without letting your interlocutor finish.
- If you suddenly want to talk, find a topic in which you are very well versed. For example, you like to read, watch a movie or draw, tell the other person about your favorite books, cinema novelties or beautiful paintings and famous artists. Usually people who are addicted to something are very interesting to listen to. But here, everything is good in moderation. Some become more sociable helps the Internet. Despite the fact that Internet communication is perceived negatively by many, it has its advantages. First, no one requires you to instantly answer questions, so you can carefully think about what to say. Secondly, the conversation with a person who is not visible, in uncommunicative people develops better, no need to be shy. Thirdly, you can stop the conversation at any time, without explaining the reasons, especially if you do not like the other party.
- When you communicate with your Internet interlocutor, you can proceed to the next stage - a meeting and a one-on-one dialogue.
- If at first you do not develop communication, do not try to step over yourself. Some people try to be more sociable because they need to. Only who needs it - the society or the person himself, is not fully understood. When your lack of communication prevents you from living, you can change yourself, and when it does not interfere, you should not even try. Moreover, many people confuse uncommunicity and secrecy: not every normal person can immediately find a common language with strangers.
Psychology of communication with people: basic principles
Psychology of communication with people begins with the understanding that the interlocutor can perceive information in a slightly different way than you are used to express it. It is necessary to do it so that you understand. To do this, use all their capabilities: diction, voice, intonation and gestures. Try to be as expressive and open as possible.
Practice standing in front of a mirror to develop facial expressions, adjust gestures and find a friendly smile that plays a very important role in communication. The only thing you need to understand is when it is relevant and when it is not. For example, when your interlocutor is very upset, worried or angry, in these cases the smile will be very inappropriate.
During communication, sincerely be interested in your interlocutor. If you believe the research of psychologists, everyone will be happy if you are really interested in talking. In this case, it does not matter what the interlocutor does - boasts or complains about life. Listen more and talk less. Ask questions and do not be indifferent to the stories. This rule is one of the most important communion with people.
Be sincere and never disingenuous, because it can be seen with the naked eye.
Communication is an important component of each person’s life. Without it, it is impossible to solve many problems, and everyday life would be very boring. Learn the psychology of communication, show interest, do not hesitate and be benevolent, then you can easily understand how to become more sociable with people.