HandMade is now at its peak of popularity. With your own hands you can create anything you want, from accessories to furniture. Can make and beautiful photo albums do it yourself. To do this, do not need any additional knowledge and skills. It all depends on your imagination and on the materials that will be at hand.
A self-made photo album will be a great gift for your friends for a significant date.
How to make a photo album with your own hands?
- First you need to decide on the event for which you want to create an album. Events may be grand (wedding or birth of a child) or simpler, but no less joyful: a trip or a trip to visit. Perhaps it will be a children's album - your or your child.
- The next step will bephoto selection, which will be posted in the album. Experts advise not to overload it with a large number of photos. You should choose the best, the brightest, those that awaken a storm of memories.
- Do not rush all the photos for the album to print in 9x13 and 10x15 format. With the help of any photo editor it is possible to cut off extra details and print the desired photo in a smaller format. Photos 5x5, 5x7, 5x10 look very funny. A 10x15 photo can put several smaller photos previously compiled in a graphic editor and, if necessary, cut with scissors. In this way, you can get photos of non-standard format.
- Next you needdecide on the design style. The main advice here is the similarity of the theme chosen for the album, and the theme of the design. If this is a children's album, then light colors and colorful children's drawings are perfect, if it's a wedding album, then doves and other wedding paraphernalia will do. There are no restrictions, the main thing is to have a feeling of harmony.
- Then chooseelements for decorating the album, suitable for the event and style of decoration. You can come up with talking labels for photographs, as well as a method of inscription. You can write by hand, cut beautiful and colorful letters from newspapers and magazines or apply them using stencils.
- The most interesting stage ispage layout. We post on the page photos that have passed the casting, and prepared decorative elements. You need to try several variations of the location of photos and choose the most successful, in your opinion.
- Next, prepare the background for the photos and paste them, then we attach decorative elements and inscriptions, giving each layer the opportunity to dry. For sticking photos it is better to choose PVA glue, which will not leave marks on the paper, firmly glue the photo and will not affect its deformation.
- After completion of the work, we offer our friends to evaluate the work.
Making a photo album with your own hands
- The cover for our photo album should be made of thick cardboard. It will be the basis for the entire album: the denser the cardboard, the better. For the cover you can choose any method.
- Albums are often covered with cloth, for example, velvet, satin or fur. Between fabric and cardboard it is better to put a layer of padding polyester or thin foam rubber to create a convex effect.
- To prevent pages with photos from sticking together during storage, it is better to put thin sheets of paper between them.
- To model photos and elements for decorating the album, you can use curly scissors. This is an easy way to add a touch of individuality to your photos. These scissors can be bought at any office supply store or toy store. Their cost should not exceed 150 rubles.
- Self-made photo album will not be left without attention. Therefore, in the manufacture of need to make the page and of cardboard in case it will often be flipped. A binding can be to make out with eyelets. To attach them, you will need a hammer, a hole punch, eyelets, a short metal stick (must be sold together with eyelets). Using a hole punch, we make a hole and insert a grommet, hammer it with a metal stick and a hammer. Then we fasten all the pages through the grommets, connecting them with a beautiful rope or satin ribbon. The attachment will be reliable, and if the need arises, you can add new pages.
- It is also possible to place memorable trifles in the author's album - something that will remind you of the events presented in the photographs.
- You can decorate the album with any available materials.: ribbons, bows, braid, magazine clippings, lace, pieces of foil, flat beads, sequinsand all the rest that comes to hand and will look original in your album.
- You need to sign all the photos.After years of rereading the records will be very interesting.
In the future, the photo album can be supplemented with new photos, memorable details and good memories.
Fresh ideas on how to make albums with your own hands, read the articles Paper Scrapbooking, How to make a collage with your own hands ?.
Making an album with your own photos by yourself is not at all difficult. The most important thing is to approach this business with fantasy!