Women always want to look stylish, and this desire only increases during pregnancy. However, being in a position it is very important to take into account that the clothes are comfortable enough for the woman herself, as well as her tummy, which is constantly growing. It is advisable to maximally hide the lower body from prying eyes.
That is why the pattern dress for pregnant women with their own hands is the best solution, because you get the opportunity to choose the desired style, model and color of the fabric.
The most popular styles of dresses for pregnant women
Dress with the smell is considered the most practical option for clothing for pregnant women. The tummy over time becomes more and more, so you have to change dresses almost every month. Given that the size of the smell is easy to change, such a product can be worn almost all the time.
There is a special clothing that gives more freedom near the belly and is great for all expectant mothers, especially if they are in early pregnancy. To sew such a dress, it is better to choose fabrics that stretch well, for example, knitwear is an excellent option. It is possible to equip clothing with specialized tweaks located on the side of the abdomen.
Very popular are the styles of dresses for pregnant women with a high waist. They are easy to model, it is enough to raise the waist by about 15 cm, and tucks, folds and various assemblies are laid along the top section. This is a very practical option and can be worn regardless of time.
An excellent option for everyday wear are products with low waist levels. To add some extra volume, use the wiring.
A dress with a free top is considered very practical, because besides the volume of the tummy during pregnancy, the size of the breast changes. That is why it is desirable to take care of the additional freedom of the breast.
The order of construction patterns dress:
- First builds a standard dress pattern.
- Then you should draw back, in the middle you need to make a fold. The part on the front needs to be done a little more near the belly and in the middle.
- The waist line rises, because it should pass slightly above the middle of the abdomen, closer to the level of the chest.
- The chest area is created with regard to its future increase.
- Cut the front part in the tucks: from the very center of the chest to the hips, and then along the line of the hips. In addition, the product is cut from the chest, moving to the place where the armhole lines intersect with the side cut, as well as from the chest, right up to the middle of the front, while observing the right angle.
- After the cuts you need to increase all volumes.
- To make the waist bigger, this part of the pattern is pulled apart along the cut between the center of the chest and also in the middle of the front part by 2 cm.
- The upper part of the front is shifted 5 mm to the left. After that, you need to draw a new line of tucks.
- To slightly increase the abdomen area, making a dress for pregnant women with their own hands, the patterns must be moved apart by at least 2 cm.
- Stepping back 8 cm from the center of the chest down, you need to hold a straight line indicating the waist. It remains only to transfer the high line to the back.
Maternity Dresses: photo
Summer dresses for pregnant women should be light and natural, it is better to sew them from thin fabrics such as silk or chiffon. Winter outfits, on the contrary, are made as warm and comfortable as possible. To emphasize a waist, it is possible to use wide belts, having decorated them with beads or an interesting embroidery. During the design of the pattern, the main thing is to create a maximum of additional volume on the tummy, while maintaining the beautiful look of the dress itself.