The coat is a universal piece of wardrobe, which equally constitutes a great ensemble with both strict trouser sets and feminine romantic dresses. Due to the wide range of material, the coat can become a companion of cool summer evenings or cold autumn days. Knitted knitting model is no less interesting than stitched from thick fabric, but in its creation is much less difficulty.
A simple knitting coat with knitting patterns and recommendations
Fitted models with a belt and a bent collar, as well as a slight flaking of the sleeves, use classic style. Such a thing can be easily knitted, and if you diversify it with a pattern - for example, "knobs", it will get a special personality. It requires 1.25 kg of yarn, in which the ratio of acrylic and wool is equal, as well as knitting needles No. 7. To coat can be fastened, a large button, hook or button is selected to it. Additionally, you can tie a belt.
- The number of loops and other parameters are given for the standard 42nd size, the density of mating - in the area of 10 by 10 cm there are about 20-22 rows, each of which has 10-12 loops.
- The back half of the product requires a set of 114 loops, they are knitted with the front satin on both sides (front and back rows). A smooth transition to a decrease begins with the 8th row, where 11 is removed on 4 loops. They do not leave at the same time: extreme 2 pcs. are knitted together in 1, then around the central 16 loops, 2 pcs. each. also reduced to 1.
- When the back of the edge is 46 cm, you need to start removing the armholes: for them on the sides 8 loops are closed, and for the raglan in the new row you need to close 1 loop. After that, 3 loops are skipped in each 3rd row, and 4 and 5 are knitted in 1; actions are repeated throughout 13 rows. When the product reaches a height of 72 cm, the loops that remain uncovered are transferred to an additional knitting needle.
- The front half is divided into shelves, which are knitted symmetrically. For each, 64 loops are recruited, which are also performed in the front surface, and the decrease is from the 8th row, but according to the scheme 11, to 2 loops. The raglan line repeats the one that knit on the back half, at a height of 46 cm from the hem, and the loops that are not closed at a height of 72 cm also switch to additional knitting needles.
- The raglan sleeves have been proposed to be performed not completely in the front smooth surface, but over the length of 11 cm from the quack by the pattern of "bump", however, on the wrong side, since the cuff will turn away. Sleeve width - 44 loops at the dial edge. The following 18 cm from the end of the patterned cuff are knitted with the front satin stitch with preservation of the width, after which the loops are added: in every 6th row of the 7 to 1 loop. It is necessary to close the loops at a height of 40 cm (front surface), removing 18 loops in each even row. The height of the sleeve without cuff is 65 cm: the remaining loops on it go over to an additional needle, after which all the details of the coat come together.
Knit a coat with a hood: an example with a description
The coat-poncho entered the wardrobe of modern women not so long ago: in its style it is often very ascetic, succinct and elegant. This thing goes well with a classic dress with a trapezoid silhouette, long gloves and low-heeled shoes. A shortened model will look attractive with jeans and sneakers, so a coat of this style can be considered universal. It does not fit harder than the classic model. The main characteristic by which it is determined is a free silhouette, no shoulder seams and a barely noticeable sleeve.
- For such a coat on a standard size 42 purchased 1 kg of yarn, in which the amount of wool is not less than 50%. The rest can take acrylic. You also need several sets of knitting needles: straight at number 4 and circular 4,5. Mating density is observed such that on the 10-10 cm section there are 22 rows of 18 loops each. The "elastic" for this poncho coat is 7 cm high, the front and back loops alternate as 2 and 2; on the inside of the rows when performing "gum" repeats the basic pattern of mating. Attractive models are made by the front surface with a rare addition of a pattern: braids, nubs, diamonds, etc.
- The coat-poncho is unique in that it knits entirely, without dividing the panels into front and back, as a result of which it has no seams. However, the work becomes laborious: needles need 106 loops, which are tied with an elastic band. When at its height it reaches a strip of 7 cm, you can go to the classic front surface, or you can proceed to the pre-selected pattern. For example, simple rhombuses: the diagram shows only the facial rows, and the purses are performed with a simple satin stitch. For 1 rhombus, 26 loops are allocated in height, when the count is taken from the 1st row from the "gum", and 24 loops for all subsequent loops (1 and 2 rows are removed in the rapport).
- Close the loop to create a neck should be when the product reaches 68 cm, and here is the reduction of the width of the row. For even rows, 6 loops are taken off at once, then 3 loops, 2 loops each, and 4 loops, 1 loops each. At a distance of 74 cm from the edge, all the loops are deposited, and a separate binding of the shelves begins: the left and right are performed symmetrically, after which they are connected, 30 loops are added between them, and you can continue to knit the pattern, or continue to go on the face. The "elastic" is duplicated at a distance of 67 cm from the shoulder line, and after adjusting the length to 74 cm (a right angle with the same rays was formed), the loops are closed in a sparse step.
- The sleeves of a poncho coat are not literally sleeves: they are at the level of the wrists and only designate areas in which hands may appear. For them, 62 loops are recruited, which are again knitted by an "elastic band", whose height is 7 cm. After this, the bevel is made 1 loop and 5 times 1 loop for even rows over the next 11 cm. Then the loops are closed and the sleeves are stitched.
- In order to add a hood to the poncho, you need 136 loops on the spokes, which belong to the front of the product. From the edge is also made "gum", but the height is reduced to 3 cm. Then, from the sides on even rows, it is necessary to knit 2 loops in 1 sideways, repeating it additionally every 3 and 5 rows. When the hood reaches 12 cm in height, its parts are split in half, and each of them is completely finished separately. The number of loops in the rows is reduced through the closure in the front rows of 1 loop over 9 rows; after 3 rows on the 4th one more loop is removed. The total height of the hood to the top closed hinges will be 25 cm.
Models for girls
- Little fashionistas also need a warm coat like mom's. Link it faster and easier than an adult model. It is not necessary to take a special children's pattern: you can always change the calculations for the number of loops and the height of the product per child, as a result of which the mother and daughter will have the same wardrobe items. Especially attractive on girls look flared coats with loose sleeves, which can be collected from the wrist in a thin or wide (optional) "gum."
- For a girl aged 6-7 years, you need about 600 g of yarn, as well as knitting needles straight at No. 5, 5 and 6, auxiliary knitting needles at No. 5, 5, and several large hooks or buttons that will be fastened with a coat. The knitting density in this case will be 28 rows of 18 loops each in the 10–10 cm section. The main knitting technique is the front smooth surface, the additional pattern is the slats comprising 4 loops. You can replace them with wide dense "braids".
- The back fits together in a single piece, through a set of 77 loops, which can be knitted out of the selected basic pattern or a classic front satin without changing the width to the 10th row. Then every 10th row will begin to decrease the number of loops according to the 7th and 12th schemes. The armholes are formed at a height of 43 cm from the edge, each even row under the 1 in 11 scheme is narrowed, then a replacement by 4 on 1 and 2 on 2 occurs. For the neckline, the hinges are closed at a height of 60 cm: the inner row follows the 2 схеме3 loop pattern. Remaining close after 15 cm from the bottom of the armhole.
- The front half, divided into shelves, is knitted by analogy with the classic coat model, but amendments are made on the number of loops. The sleeve also corresponds to the basic scheme. At the end, the details are strapped "in stride step", and air loops are created by crocheting along the edge of any shelf. Opposite them on the other shelf is required to sew buttons.
Knitting a coat for an adult or a child with knitting needles is no more difficult than tying a cardigan, since the technology works in many ways. The main difference is the consumption of yarn and its density. And modifying the above schemes, you can create unique models that perfectly complement your wardrobe.