Any parent wants to turn the children's room into something special and non-standard. You can create your own unique interior without the help of designers. The main thing to think about the concept of style. It is also very important to make the interior of the child like the child himself and be functional.
Interior nursery: design advice
To start repairs in the nursery is to choose the room. If you have a house, then you should not alter distant rooms for it. On the one hand, the room should be located close to the places where adults are constantly located. With others - to be impassable, so that it was not noisy. The design of a room for a child depends on his / her gender and age. At the same time, there are details that must be observed in any case. This applies to the zoning and use of certain furniture.
To get started is to sketch a floor plan. The room should fit 3 zones: for play, rest and study. Sometimes they are not delimited. For example, the bed can be transformed into a place for storing toys thanks to the additional bottom drawers.
The interior of the children's room includes several features:
- Additional elements in the design - various bas-reliefs, thresholds, runways may not be suitable for a nursery. The smaller the angles, the better for the baby.
- The location of the furniture - the center of the room is best left blank. There the child will be able to play toys. If the room is intended for 2 children, the space can be saved with a bunk bed. Of course, this option is not suitable for very young. Also beds can be arranged parallel to each other near different walls.
- Special attention deserves the workplace. Desk and chair should be comfortable and not spoil the posture. They may be the simplest forms. You can decorate them after the purchase of paintings or using decoupage technique. Figures should match the style of the interior.
- Choosing the materials used, it is better to pay attention to something eco-friendly. For example, wooden furniture not only looks beautiful, but does not emit harmful substances into the atmosphere, unlike MDF. In addition, it is very durable. The same applies to flooring. Of course, parquet or boards are more expensive than laminate and linoleum. But these materials are not so unhealthy. The floor should not be slippery. Many use carpet. In this case, it will have to be vacuumed every other day, because it absorbs a lot of dust.
- An important part of the nursery is the wall. Hardly anyone wants them to be boring and gray. You can use paper wallpaper. The only problem is that if the baby rasrisuet them, then it is unlikely that you will be able to wash off the paint or ink. Alternative - painted walls. Some manufacturers have in their lines very high quality and safe enamels for children. Choose some fun color.
- In the West, sharing paint and wallpaper is very popular. 1 well leave the wall unpainted. Then choose wallpaper with an unusual print and glue them. You can diversify painted walls with the help of special stickers. They are performed in the form of animals, trees, toys.
- Important attention to the cute and useful little things. Unusual lamps, chandeliers, curtains with funny drawings will help to create a magical atmosphere. You can put a drawing board in the room with markers or convert the facades or sides of the cabinets into it. To do this, they are covered with a special black slate paint, on which it will be possible to draw with chalk after drying.
- In the children's bedrooms must have a place to store. Such, for example, as various racks in the whole wall with large cells. Unnecessary items can be folded in decorative woven or wicker boxes. The room must have a wardrobe. It may be the simplest form. Gradually, you need to teach your baby to keep track of their things.
- Do not forget the extra lighting. Sometimes children are afraid of the dark. Therefore, under the bed, you can install a led-tape. It does not interfere with sleep and at the same time creates a very cozy atmosphere. Additionally, nightlights are mounted on the walls in the chosen style.
How to make room for a girl?
Every girl wants to feel like a princess. Therefore, many children are doing in pink. An alternative can be considered some styles like the provenance of ishebi-chic. They suggest bright delicate shades. For decoration using textiles with a floral print. Furniture for such premises is chosen with beautiful curves. In addition to the bed in the nursery set ottomans, chairs.
The game zone is a continuation of the basic style of the interior. For example, porcelain dolls and bears fit very well in Provence. For them, you can build wall shelves or racks. Such an interior of a nursery for a girl should create a feeling of weightlessness, lightness.
Some things can be specially decorated. So the furniture is painted with white enamel or create a slight effect of aging around the edges. To do this, in the right places pass with an iron brush. Then the surface is slightly tinted with dark paint. Then the furniture is covered with white enamel and brush the edge again. You can use for decoupage decor. Napkins with the image of flowers or any other drawings are glued to the walls of the cabinets, the side walls of the table.
For older girls, you can make a room in other styles. Use the concept of the favorite book of the child. Some parents recreate Narnia for their children. To do this, put a wardrobe in the room, which, for example, is a secret door leading to the playroom.
Stylish baby for a boy
The themes of the interior for boys can be completely different. Often use sport, country, pirates, space. To begin to pick up the color scheme. You don't have to do everything in blue. Thematic interior of a nursery for a boy is formed with the help of basic things. So many manufacturers now make beds of almost any shape - in the form of ships, cars, etc.
The rest of the furniture may be the most common. The style is created thanks to the decoration of walls, textiles, lamps. It is very easy to embody the marine interior in life. To do this, use a blue-white palette. A barometer or a clock in the form of a ship's steering wheel is hung on the walls. Bed linen and curtains can be with prints in the form of anchors or small ships. You can also mount a small Swedish wall with cable ladders.
Another option is real jungle in the children's bedroom. For this, trees and animals are painted on the walls. Bed stylized under the hut. Above it hangs a small decorative canopy. In such bedrooms it is better to use natural materials - wooden furniture, bamboo chandeliers.
Space style is created using wallpaper. You can use printers - with stars or planets. Some manufacturers produce wallpaper that shines in the dark. Walls can be decorated with sky maps, images of rockets. Textiles can also be printed. The color scheme of such a room is dark blue.
Room for a teenager can be more restrained. The most usual repair turn into unique interesting curtains and textiles. If the child is interested in something, then you can allow him to arrange the room in the spirit of his hobby. Some teenagers like to hang posters from comics, decorate the room with souvenir figures.
The interior of the children's room greatly influences the development of the child's personality. It is important to make the room comfortable and joyful. To begin with think over the concept. You can use the nautical style, the theme of space, Provence, style, shebi-chic. Repair can be neutral. Unique interior will help to create trivia - textiles with prints, stickers on the walls, interesting chandeliers.