Watercolor paintings are incredibly beautiful and tender. Time spent at the easel, can rightly be called one of the best options for leisure. A finished work of art can be presented to close people or to decorate their own homes.
How to start drawing watercolor?
- First of all, you should start by choosing and paint purchases. You should not save on watercolors and buy a school version. Buy the watercolor, which is designed for professionals. You will immediately feel the difference. Professional watercolor is dry and liquid (in tubes). Over time, having tried both that and another, you define for yourself, with what paint it is more convenient to you to work. But, to begin with, it is best to take a liquid watercolor, since it is easier to dilute it with water.
- After you have purchased the paint, you need buy brushes. The best brushes are squirrel brushes. They are soft, they are very convenient to write. In addition, when the brush is moistened, its tip becomes sharp, which makes it easy to draw out small details. For a start, you will need two brushes - a thicker (about 1 cm) and thinner (about 0.5 cm). As you gain experience, you will understand how much brush you need to purchase.
- Next stage - purchasing a palette. It is best not to take a paper palette. The thing is that it quickly gets wet, and the paper particles get into the paint, and, consequently, onto the drawing, thereby spoiling it. Most suitable for drawing palette made of plastic. Here it will be really convenient to work with it. In addition, using a paper palette, you will not be able to achieve bright colors. But with a plastic palette of paint can be as bright as you need.
- However, there may be some problems with the plastic palette. For example, it may not be wetted with water. But this problem can be solved quite easily - for this, rub the plastic palette with sandpaper, and you can safely get to work.
- Followed by purchase paper, on which you will create your masterpiece. To work with watercolor sold special paper. Its texture is more dense than paperman, so this paper is able to withstand several wet. On sale, at present, there are several varieties of paper for watercolor, for example, "under the canvas." Try, experiment, and one day you will forever determine for yourself which material is more convenient for you to work with.
- And the final stage of preparation for painting with watercolor is the acquisition easel. However, at first, most likely, it will be more convenient for you to work on a horizontal surface. Thus draw all novice artists. Over time, you will feel that it would be more convenient for you to hold the paper under a certain inclination. Therefore, it is best to immediately attend to the purchase of an easel.
How to draw in watercolor: tips for beginners
- Starting a new business, it is impossible to foresee all its subtleties and nuances in advance. However, you can ask for advice from experienced craftsmen, they probably have something to advise novice artists.
- Be sure to thoroughly rinse the brush in water before you need paint of a different color. Otherwise, the colors will mix and turn out not the way you want.
- Beginning mix and dilute watercolor, Do not forget that when drying, watercolor becomes lighter. It should be foreseen in advance to avoid disappointment in the finished work.
- Be sure to always remember that in watercolor there is no white. Therefore, if there are any white details in your picture, initially leave them unpainted. For convenience, especially if you are a novice artist, you can highlight these fragments in pencil to see the boundaries that should not be protruded.
- Keep in mind that different brushes, differently diluted paints, different paper - all this gives a completely different effect. Therefore, before you choose exactly "your" material, try and test everything.
- Despite the fact that watercolor paper very dense, do not apply more than three coats of paint to the same place. Many layers of watercolor in one place can permanently ruin your work.
- Start withthe simplest drawings, as simple as possible. Draw individual elements, learn to depict things voluminous, realistic. Draw a flower, tree leaf, fruit, vegetable. Only having mastered the technique of drawing simple drawings with watercolors, proceed to more complex drawings - landscapes, portraits and still lifes.
In any work has its own subtleties, especially in such as drawing. Therefore, it is impossible to foresee everything that a beginning artist needs to tell. If you feel in yourself the potential of the second Picasso, you may want to consider graduating from an art school or at least resemble the courses of artists. There they will competently and clearly explain how to paint with watercolor.
If you do not have such an opportunity, look at the video tutorials on drawing with watercolors so that you clearly understand what to do and how, and also learn the very basics of drawing.
Creative success to you!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina