What holiday can do without a loud and bright crackers? Handmade, it creates an atmosphere of celebration and genuine joy. And this pleasure can be easily secured even on weekdays, having studied how to make a cracker out of paper. Particularly pleased with this craft will be children.
Who in the school was not amused by the crackers made from sheets of notebooks? This entertainment requires a minimum of time and cost (after all, the tetrad leaf is really enough!), And the joys and smiles are just a sea. In fact, making paper flakes is the embodiment of the ancient Japanese origami technique. Recently, this art is experiencing a rebirth among paper lovers. Such a boom is connected with open access to the Internet, where, among other origami instructions, attention is also paid to children's favorite fun - how to make a paper cracker with your own hands.
Ten years ago, school teachers constantly reproached students for skinny notebooks, which lacked half of the sheets. And this paper went to the manufacture of crackers. However, tetrad leaves are too thin for this kind of origami. Therefore, it is better to take a xerox paper with a density of 80. Also suitable wrapping paper or thick sheets that resemble thin cardboard. The color of the toy, you can choose any - good, tint row of paper allows.
How to make a paper clapperboard: step by step instructions
A single cracker is done for a couple of minutes. The main condition is to run fingers over all the bends well. And, of course, a sheet of paper should be perfectly smooth.
- A4 sheet fold across.
- Unfold it and bend all 4 corners inwards towards the center.
- Again we fold across the first fold.
- The resulting trapezoid fold in half and unfold.
- 2 corner of the base bend to the center of the figure.
- Well iron 3 fold lines - central and 2 at the base.
- We take the cracker for the tails of the base, turning the craft from myself. And abruptly give up. The air will open the inner pocket and there will be a loud bang.
Original Double Clapper
If it seems to you that the sound of a single craft is not strong enough, then try to make a double pocker.
- Fold a sheet of paper in half horizontally.
- We unfold and bend the corners to the center in the form of the roof of the house.
- Fold in the first fold.
- The resulting sharp corners bend inward to the center.
- Fold in half along the long side of the figure.
- We take the cracker for a sharp tail and shake for a loud and frightening sound.
Loud cracker made of cardboard
Loud crackers can also be made from packaging (wrapping) paper and cardboard.
- 2 cylinders of toilet rolls;
- colored wrapping paper;
- a piece of cardboard (A5 format is enough);
- PVA glue;
- confetti (optional).
- Outline the diameter of the cylinder on a piece of cardboard.
- Cut the resulting circle and glue it to one hole of the cylinder.
- Cut a rectangle out of paper, equal to the length of the base circumference, and glue the blank with it.
- Making a lid for the second cylinder, repeating steps 1-2.
- We cut the second cylinder so that we get a small cap (about a quarter of the base of the flapper).
- Also paste it with wrapping paper.
- We make a small hole in the center of the lid with an awl.
- We stretch the lace into the hole, one end is tied with a knot so that the lace does not jump out.
- Close the lid tightly, pull the cord - the cracker opens with a sound. The handicraft is ready.
If you want to improve the toy, you can pour confetti into it.
We decorate a children's holiday
From office colored paper can make excellent crackers for a children's holiday. Children will surely like a candy-shaped product in which a lot of colored confetti is found. True, one should not expect too loud sound from such a toy.
- A4 sheet;
- 2 laces;
- PVA glue;
- On A4 sheet in a horizontal position, we draw 6 vertical lines at the same distance from each other.
- Excess paper cut off.
- At equal distance from the edges on each line we make a puncture.
- Bend the sheet along the drawn segments.
- In the holes we pass through the cord.
- 2 extreme edges stick together.
- One end of the "candy" draw lace.
- Pour confetti so that the crackers were 2/3 full.
- Tighten the second end of the cord.
To test the crackers you need to pull at the same time for 2 laces.
Knowing how to make a cracker out of paper, you can be sure that there is always fun at hand that can captivate both children and adults. And even the smallest ones will cheer up, tugging at the tails of paper crafts and crying out from an unexpected sharp sound. And crackers with confetti, undoubtedly, will be a great addition to a fun holiday.