Japan's traditional art of arranging flowers, Ekibana, has also gained popularity in Russia. Ekibana is the creation of compositions from cut shoots and flowers placed in special vessels.
For ekibany used a small number of colors that should create bright accents. To study this art is necessary practice and years of study. But if you wish, every woman can create eqibana with her own hands if she learns a few basic secrets.
Ekibana do-it-yourself: basic rules
For ekibany suitable any material. It can be cones, dried herbs, flowers and twigs, sticks, leaves, seed boxes, shells, seeds and cones.
Ekibana is made of 3 main components.. It differs from the European flower arrangement in an asymmetric form. Form ekibany changes from the direction of branches, changes of places, angles of inclination.
Initially, you need to select the longest component. The third element is the shortest. As it can be used fruit, flowers or leaves. Ekibana can be made of 3 identical elements or diversify it by replacing some element. Having established all the elements, it is advisable to cut off all unnecessary, strongly protruding or short.
Between main components are equibans additional flowers or branches are established. Their number can be very different, and they depend on the taste, pomp and size of the future composition. Additional components must be shorter than the main element and directed in the same direction as it, and also be combined with color with the main components.
How to make ekibanu own hands?
To create ekibany with your own hands, prepare a small bowl or a vase, flowers, three branches of different lengths, a secateur, a keenzan or a floral sponge - a special device with needles that are used to anchor the stems. Take a bowl or a small vase without decor with simple lines. Put a sponge in it and fill it in half with water. If possible, use traditional plants - sakura twigs, chrysanthemums, which are used for composing equibans in japan. If there are no such flowers, indoor blooming flowers, garden flowers or wildflowers are perfect. Flower arrangements with fruits look very unusual.
- Start making ekibanu with a flower or a long branch. The first stem in the composition symbolizes the sky. Its value should be equal to the sum of the diameter and height of the vessel, multiplied by 1.5. Put a flower or branch in a sponge and tilt it slightly to the left. Insert the twig between the needles straight and gently deflect it. If the stem of the twig is hollow, put a piece of cotton wool inside. Instead of kenzan and floral sponge, you can use plasticine, in which you can also just fasten branches and flowers, if you make holes.
- Then insert the second flower or twig. Its length should be 2/3 of the first and tilt it too left. This twig symbolizes man.
- The next twig represents the earth, and its length is 2/3. Place it in front by tilting to the right.
- Look at the ekibanu side, you should get the feeling that there is a branch of one plant in a vase. If necessary, cut off all unnecessary.
- Decorate the remaining free space between the branches with small flowers or greens. But The main rule of Ekibany is as few components as possible.
Ekibana from gerberas and anemones with their own hands
Take a wide basket and a special sponge for flowers, which is designed to fix the flowers. Before you start creating ekibany, soak a sponge in cold water, and put a film of cellophane on the bottom of the basket.
Using a stapler, fasten Strelitsa twisted leaves. After that, insert the leaves into the sponge. For beauty, insert Salan and Fern leaves into ekibana. To keep them beautiful and moist, spray them with a floral spray. For this ekibany use anemones and gerberas, but you can choose other flowers. Stick the flowers and complement them with pearls and small chrysanthemums.
Ekibana from carnations and lilies
- For creating unique ekibany Mix Japanese and European style. Take a wide vase, soak a special sponge for flowers in cold water.
- Then place it in a vase and insert the branches of Ruskus. Since Ekibana will be low - insert the branches horizontally.
- Complete the composition with Salal leaves or use the leaves of other plants.
- Insert the carnations of the lily into the vase as the main flowers are equibans.
- Supplement the twigs with Static or Limonium, or with other contrasting colors.
- The final element ekibany become yellow lovely chrysanthemums or regular tansy. This ekibana can decorate any holiday table.
Before creating a future ekibany pay attention to the shape and compatibility of its floral components. Focus on the classic combination of colors and your own taste, do not limit your imagination, show all your creative possibilities. Ekibana can be monochromatic or multi-colored, but note that some flowers do not fit together. It is not worth making ekibanu of poppies and lilies, they also do not like the presence of other flowers of lilies of the valley, roses, daffodils.
Be sure to supplement ekiban twigs or greens. If you add a twig of geranium to your ekiban, it will help extend the life of other vibrant colors in the composition. Very nice look ekibany with decorative elements - various ornaments, ribbons, pebbles, lace. But remember the measure! You will learn even more interesting about flower compositions from the article Floristics for beginners.
Ekibana, made by hand, is able to create a warm atmosphere in the house and improve mood.It can be a unique gift, which will be, by the way, if you want to surprise your girlfriend or a good friend, and even become an additional income for designer designer floral ekiban.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Yuliya