Without snow, New Year's holidays can still be imagined in the southern regions of Russia, but without a Christmas tree - definitely nothing. And since this is the main symbol of the January red calendar days, in many homes, in addition to the main fluffy forest beauty, its small “copies” appear, which are easy to make on your own.
Christmas tree with their own hands: what to do?
A small homemade Christmas tree - and a wonderful New Year's gift, and excellent decor for any part of the apartment, and a great way to design a small room. Materials that can become the basis for this product are not to be counted: from paper that is familiar to everyone, to such unusual options as beads, candy, or even pasta. It is possible to enter a ready sculpture practically into any interior. And those who love the real smell of forest spruce, can make a small desktop version of the branches.
For this high-tree alternative, pine branches, a stick used in Asian cuisine, thin wire or strong threads will be required. The number of branches is determined by the desired height of the product. For a small copy, 4-5 fluffy paws are enough. They are broken apart so that the length of the pieces is different from each other. At the top will fall the shortest, and the lower, the longer will be small single twigs.
The sushi stick is placed vertically and secured in the cross or in a flat candlestick with a small diameter. If an empty space remains in it, which does not allow to fix the wand, it is required to pour paraffin from the melted candle inside. After that, single branches begin to be attached to the axis by means of wire or filaments. How thick do it - you decide.
The top of the resulting Christmas tree must be decorated, because there, in any case, the wire and the base of the branches will be visible. For this purpose, you can make a small star out of paper or any other material. To decorate such a little book is recommended with tiny balls, confetti and a thin short rain.
For the other variant, only 2-3 pine paws are needed, as well as an empty bottle (0.5 l), gypsum, water, a piece of foam, shiny wrapping paper. And, of course, you will need any small and light decorations for the finished product. The creation scheme is simple: the bottle is cut in half by a cross line, only the lower part is used. Gypsum is diluted with water, it fills the resulting container. As soon as the mixture begins to thicken, the spruce or pine paws collected in a bouquet are lowered into the gypsum with the bases and held in a vertical position until it hardens completely.
The main work is done; under its own weight, the twigs will bow so that a small spruce will turn out. It remains only to add decor: the bottle part is wrapped in paper, and the crushed polystyrene, lightly crushed by hands, is scattered on the branches slightly processed with glue, like snowflakes. On top of the tree is decorated with rain and small balls.
Original Christmas tree from cones
- A product made of pine or spruce cones also allows you to feel the atmospheric forest scent, however, it will look much less natural. And with an interesting treatment - even futuristic. You can create and high sculpture, equal in size to living fir, and a small table decor element. For any of them, the bumps can be chosen of any diameter, it is only important that they are well disclosed: this will provide the craftsmanship with pomp.
- To create a small herringbone, you need a thick cardboard, glue gun, tape, paint in a spray can, as well as bumps, as the main material. Their number, as well as the size of the cardboard, are chosen at their own discretion.
- Cardboard must be rolled into a cone, making it as stable as possible. Secure the figure with scotch tape. This cone will be lined with cones, they should be strengthened with glue from a pistol, moreover, they should be pressed closer together. For the top it is recommended to use a cone-candle, not opened. Finished Christmas tree should be coated with spray paint. Moreover, if a silver or golden shade is chosen, this can be done last, first by stretching a thread along the Christmas tree with beads rarely strung on it.
- Large spruce cones will certainly require a lot more base material. And it will not have an axis in the form of a cardboard cone - it is enough to cut a circle out of plywood or other thin but dense base. Its diameter is equal to the desired base of the future spruce. On this circle around the perimeter will be glued cones, arranged so that they open out and lay on their sides. To get not a high cylinder, but a cone, each new row of cones is moved inwards by 2-3 cm or slightly less. Here, the same bump is used for the vertex as for the rest of the Christmas tree zones, only set vertically.
- In the final, the product gets color thanks to spray paint. If you wish, you can even paint the ends of the cones separately, in a different shade. It is much easier to decorate such a Christmas tree: just like a live one, it will easily put on balls and figures, and even a garland will fall down.
Paper Christmas Tree: Master Class
Making paper Christmas tree is best with children: it will be a great way to develop their fine motor skills and allow you to participate in home decoration with your mom. Although the product looks complicated and sophisticated, the child will cope with its creation no worse than an adult. You will need ordinary colored paper (green is best), glue (PVA or stick), a ruler, scissors and a pencil.
- Each sheet is lined on the wrong side, the width of the strips is no more than 1.5 cm, they should all be the same. Their total number is selected so that it is a multiple of 6. At the end, all the strips are cut and put in groups of 6 pieces. Ideally, there should be 6 piles, pairwise similar to each other: the longest lanes (12 pcs.), Shorter by 3-4 cm (12 pcs.), And even shorter by 3-4 cm (12 pcs.)
- First, the first 3 pcs. laid out vertically next to each other (distance - 2-3 mm), then others. 3 pcs. superimposed on them horizontally with the same distance between them. In the place of their imposition, it is required to twist according to the basket or squares method: 1 overlaps, 1 closes, 1 overlaps. For maximum fixation, this area is worked through with glue.
- Now those bands that form a right angle with each other (the most extreme) are connected by vertices between themselves. The paper at this moment lies with the wrong (white) side up, and when overlapping the peaks of the strips, they are inverted, as a result of which the ends are shown with the green side up.
- Pairs of the resulting "snowflakes" are glued together by strips not involved in the joints. They must be superimposed so that each strip of the upper half falls on the point of the meeting of 2 others from the lower half. As a result, 3 volumetric "snowflakes" are formed: large, medium and small. They are superimposed on each other by centers and sealed with glue. The sharp top of the spruce will turn out if you put a cone-twisted green paper circle on the center of a small “snowflake”.
Christmas tree of sweets for the joy of children
The most original one, probably, can be called a Christmas tree made of sweets. This is a wonderful gift and not less beautiful decoration. Used for the manufacture of crafts and chocolates, and small candy in colorful candy wrappers. In addition to them, you will need tinsel (green or in tone with a candy wrapper), glue, and thick cardboard.
A stable cone is rolled out of paper and wrapped in tinsel. It is necessary to twist it with a small distance so that the cardboard looks through between the turns. Fix the tinsel glue required. After that, to empty the area with the same turns to put candy. It is best to take or candy by analogy with mini, or dome-shaped chocolates with a "bow", for which they are easy to attach to a cardboard base.
If you fix the candy not on empty zones, but on tinsel, winding it more tightly, then sweets are added less often, otherwise the cone shape will be lost. Ordinary liquid glue may not hold them, so it’s best to work with scotch tape. At the top is to attach a star, which can also be a chocolate product in a bright wrapper.
Photos of good options
In addition to the above options, you can make a Christmas tree with your own hands from tubular pasta, and from feathers, and from any other fine material. Do not limit your imagination, because the New Year is such a magical holiday! Be creative, invent new and original decorative elements. Created with love, they will be the best decoration for your home.