A great gift for both adults and children is a craft made of sweets. It is pleasant to do and pleasant to receive, but even nicer - it is there! And if suddenly you had nostalgia for those times when you were making something with your hands, then it is time to give in to this feeling and build a ship of chocolates.
You can invite children to your "workshop", they will also be very interested in embarking on such a "candy swimming". Of course, your ship will not only be sweets, but therefore stock up with inedible materials.
Candy ship: materials
You will need:
- Candy of different types
- Extension rods for fishing rods - 3 pcs
- English pins
- Glue stick
- Hot glue
- Ribbons, lace, accessories, fabric for decoration (organza)
- Double sided tape
Ship of sweets do it yourself
- Cut out foam base for the ship. Here you need to rely on your calculations, because only you know how big your vessel will be.
- Next, open the sail paper. One sail consists of three rectangles. Better if you have three sails - so spectacular. The lowest width coincides with the width of the ship. The following are already previous by 3 centimeters (or look at the scale, maybe more).
- Under the masts, it is better to take extenders for fishing rods and cut them to the desired length. Next, cover with any material: paper or cloth to decorate under your ship.
- "Wrap" the foam base with cardboard to remove bumps and roughness. Use pins for this. Next, begin to decorate the sides of the ship: fabric, foil, polysilk, colored or self-adhesive paper, etc.
- Cut the sails on the patterns of organza and glue them around the edges with a thin tape to fix. From above you can add a little lace, so that they become solid and, as it were, "heave" from the wind on the ship itself. It is better to put ready-made sails on something semi-circular, so that they take on the form: sofas, beautician on the armrest.
- After this, the sails should be glued together in such a way as they will be located on the ship and make holes with an awl for the masts.
- Do not forget the rails that "keep the sails." They need to be decorated to match the craft and stick to the fabric.
- Now go to the sweetie. Find candies of various sizes and types in the house: a coin, figures of soldiers, animals, candies in beautiful wrappers, small dragees. Any sweet stuff will come in handy. And start the decor: portholes, flags at the very top of your ship, the whole deck can and should be lined with sweets. Imagine!
Pay more attention to detail: check everything and find out what is missing. Maybe the figures of the newlyweds at the stern, maybe cardboard Roses and Jack, maybe it will be an ark with chocolate animals, or maybe the ship will transport flowers and chocolate or an eastern princess! The main thing - more ideas and sweets! Good luck!