When dreams of a fabulous flower garden on the windowsill are broken up by crowds of pests who strive to spoil the beauty and health of plants, various insecticides come to the rescue. One of these tools is Aktara.
This remedy belongs to the contact-intestinal preparations and fights many pests (bugs, Colorado beetles, fleas, cicadas, aphids, drunkards, moths, etc.). Thanks to Aktar, parasites stop spoiling houseplants and die 24 hours later. To achieve the result of an insecticide, you should carefully study the instructions and act strictly on them.
Aktara insecticide: instructions for use
This preparation is made in the form of the smallest grains, which are conveniently used for tillage or solution preparation. Within 20 minutes after using Aktara, one can notice the partial disappearance of pests, but all insects will die only in a day. In the shops insecticides are sold in different packaging - small bags of 4 g and large containers of 250 g. Small bags are enough for indoor plants, as for processing 200-250 plants 1 g of product is sufficient.
Aktar can be used all year round, it is resistant to the scorching sun and does not change its properties with changes in temperature and humidity. The tool is not washed off with water, so do not be afraid to water the plants after using it. The product is compatible with other insecticides and fertilizers. If you suddenly decide to use Aktar, follow these rules:
- The drug is diluted in water, the temperature of which is not below 27 degrees. 4 g of insecticide is dissolved in 5 l of water and diseased plants are treated with the resulting solution.
- After spraying, be sure to air the room. When you are unable to spray the plants, the solution can be poured over the soil (to do this, prepare a solution in the following proportion: 10 g of water 1 g Actry). Through the roots, the tool will spread through the leaves of plants and kill unwanted insects. Note that when irrigating with an insecticidal solution, its protection period is maintained up to 50 days, and when sprayed - up to 25 days. With frequent use, it is noted that Aktara contributes to the addiction to parasitic insects, so it is advisable to change it with other insecticidal agents.
- When using the drug should not forget about the precautions. Be sure to wear rubber gloves to protect the delicate skin of the hands. The respiratory tract can be closed with a respirator or gauze bandage. If Aktara suddenly gets on the skin, immediately remove the products with dry gauze, wash the affected surface with soap and water, then lubricate with a moisturizer. In the case when the insecticide has got on the mucous membrane, wash it with a copious jet of cool water. Also, Aktar should not be stored in places where small children and pets can easily get.
Aktara: customer reviews
- Galina: My indoor flowers periodically affect aphids and midges. For processing, I usually use Aktar, though lately I have moved away a bit from the instructions. So, for processing from aphids, I grow 0.5 g in 1 liter of water and water the plant. With flaps, the dosage varies - 1.5 g per 1 liter of water and spray the plants. While the tool does not let down.
- Lyudmila: They say that Aktaroy cannot remove the spider mite, but I did it. I'll tell you how. These parasites formed on my favorite palm. Unknowingly, I spread 1 g of the product in 3 liters of water and began to water the plant. The tick disappeared almost immediately, but for reliability I watered a couple of times and that's it. My palm tree is clean for the second year.
- Sabina: I really love plants in the house. Sometimes they are affected by various pests. On the advice of friends acquired insecticide Aktaru and began to treat their flowers. I did everything according to the instructions, but I did not cure the plants. In addition, my cat almost died when he gnawed on the leaves, ate out. In general, I decided to fight with folk remedies, never use industrial insecticides again.
Aktara - an effective drug for indoor (and not only) plants, which is not just rescued florist. When using it, it is necessary to remember the precautionary measures and observe the dosage. True, experienced growers have not followed the instructions for a long time and independently determine the effective dose for a particular plant.