Blood is the main carrier of nutrients in the body, if the viscosity of the blood is disturbed, the body already loses its portion of vitamins and immediately begins to react. Drowsiness, chronic fatigue, memory impairment are all signs and symptoms of blood clots.
Thinning blood is very simple at home. All you need to do is eat right and drink plenty of fluids.
To start, eliminate from your diet to the maximum harmful foods that will prevent blood thinning. These include: sugar, spirits, potatoes, bananas, buckwheat, canned and fatty foods, as well as smoked meats and soda. It is not easy to give up favorite foods, but it is possible. In addition, the products with which you replace them are no worse, and some are even tastier, not to mention the benefits.
List of useful products that thin the blood
- Fruit: mulberry, fig, chestnut, lemon, orange, pomegranate sunflower seeds, strawberries, gooseberries, grapes, cherries, raspberries, cranberries, apples, prunes, white and red currants.
- Herb roots: peony root, dry nettle leaves, willow bark, ginger, artichoke, sabelnik, kalanchoe, St. John's wort, chokeberry, yarrow, angelica and licorice roots, sap of grass, clover herb, scent of hop cones, leaves and hazelnut, sage.
- Vegetables: olives (butter), beets, garlic, cucumbers, tomatoes, red peppers, onions, eggplants, zucchini, sea kale.
- Other products: cocoa, water, dry red wines, sea fish.
- Lack of vitamins and minerals. Lecithin, vitamin C, zinc, selenium - it is their absence that leads to thickening of the blood. The main reason for the shortage is a poor liver job. In this case, a visit to the doctor is also necessary.
- Unbalanced nutrition. Meals should not only be balanced, but also be within a certain regime. The indiscriminate use of junk food, hallesterol entails very unpleasant consequences. If you are going to work with your blood, make it thinner, then get ready for the fact that you have to abandon the fried food, replacing it with a stew. Read more about balanced nutrition in Balanced Nutrition: Weekly Menus.
- Inadequate salt intake.
- Lack of enzymes
Thick blood leads to very pitiable consequences. She can threaten with a heart attack, stroke, atherosclerosis, poor sleep, blocking of blood vessels. And all this is a difficult disease, the treatment of which will be much more troublesome and long. Therefore, checking your blood is the primary task.
In any clinic you will be provided with services (hemoscanning and bioimpedancemetry), they will analyze your blood and help with the necessary preparations.
In addition, for life to give up your favorite harmful eating habits is not worth it. In very small quantities and you can rarely afford to feast on french fries or your favorite soda. From the fact that you will be less likely to eat such products, they will seem even more tasty, and even a small piece will delight. Food goes from quantity to quality. You still say thank you to yourself, because you will become a real gourmet!