Of course, varicose veins - a disease, in the event of which you should immediately consult a doctor. However, it is not forbidden to carry out some activities for the treatment of this unpleasant disease at home. Ways to treat varicose veins at home can be a wonderful and useful addition to medication treatment. It is possible that folk remedies used in combination with drugs will help to significantly reduce the recovery time.
What is varicose veins?
Varicose veins (varicose veins) - a very unpleasant disease, which is reflected not only in the internal state of the human body, but also manifested significant external changes. Probably everyone saw a person suffering from this disease. The main external sign of varicose veins is ugly, protruding, swollen veins. Women suffering from this disease (and more often it is the female representatives who are sick) are forced to hide these flaws under their clothes. But, of course, all the dangers are not outside, but inside.
Varicose veins brings an unpleasant feeling of heaviness in the legs, and with further inaction - to the strongest painful pains. Therefore, at the first symptoms of the disease, it must begin to heal. Of course, like any disease, varicose veins are easier to prevent than to cure.
The risk group includes people who have sedentary work, or work that has a lot to stand on. In addition, the hereditary factor is very important. You almost guaranteed to have varicose veins if your mother or grandmother suffered from this disease.
To prevent varicose veins, you need to try to move more, run and jump. It is still very good to lie down at least a few minutes a day with your legs up. Use a foot gel that relieves swelling and heaviness.
Methods of treating varicose veins at home
It should be recalled that varicose veins - a serious disease that requires access to a doctor. It is the doctor who will be able to correctly determine how developed your disease is and will prompt its correct treatment. However, many doctors themselves recommend using traditional methods of alleviating the symptoms of the disease along with treatment. Such activities include gymnastics, the use of various herbal decoctions, as well as the wearing of compression underwear.
As soon as the disease makes itself felt, try to walk up the stairs more, periodically get up on your socks and swim. These exercises will help you in dealing with the first symptoms of varicose veins. Even the clothes you wear matter. Shoes should be worn with a heel that is no more than five centimeters high, and too narrow stockings, tights and jeans should be avoided, since such clothes and shoes impede the normal flow of blood circulation.
Pgrowth exercises for the treatment of varicose veins
- Exercise 1.Sit on the floor, legs extended, arms resting on the floor. Then, bend one leg at the knee. Lift the second leg up and down slowly, about ten to fifteen times. Then change legs and repeat the exercise.
- Exercise 2. To do this you will need a chair. Grasp his back, put his legs wider than his shoulders. Then sit down, lifting the heels off the floor. Do not sit too deep. Stay a little in this position, and then return to the starting position. This exercise also needs to be repeated ten to fifteen times.
- Exercise 3. Put your legs shoulder-width apart. Then stretch your arms forward, squat ten to fifteen times no lower than your knees. The number of repetitions gradually increase.
- Exercise 4.The so-called exercise "birch" is considered one of the most effective in the fight against varicose veins. It is done very simply. You just need to lie on your back, then lift your legs, at the same time raising your back so that you are standing on the shoulder blades.
- Exercise 5.Get up on your toes, then hit your heels on the floor. You need to repeat it ten to twenty times.
Treatment of varicose veins by folk remedies
In addition to exercise, to the rescue with varicose veins may come folk natural remedies. Among them are various decoctions, compresses and infusions.
- Reduce swelling and discomfort at the first signs of varicose veins wiping the legs with ice cubes will help. Also a positive effect has a cold foot bath in combination with self-massage. After taking such baths, it is recommended to lie down a bit with your legs up.
- Crush one tablespoon of hop cones, fill them with a glass of boiling water and leave in a water bath. Influencing the bumps in this way takes about fifteen minutes. After the hops are infused, take this broth in a single glass before meals.
- To make this infusion you need arnica and hazel bark. Both ingredients must be mixed in equal proportions. Two tablespoons of the mixture must be poured over with boiling water in the amount of 600 ml and infused in a thermos for about twelve hours. The resulting infusion should be consumed three times a day, three-fourths of a glass.
- Prepare a mixture of 250 g of garlic and 350 g of liquid honey. Insist the mixture for 2 weeks. After the infusion is complete, the mixture should be consumed one tablespoon half an hour before meals.
- Take a few cabbage leaves, brush them with honey and attach to the sore spot, wrapped with plastic. Leave the leaves for two hours. This procedure should be carried out periodically to achieve the best result.
- Also recommended for use. clay compresses. In order to make such a compress, it is necessary to smear clay leg, then wrap it with gauze. Make several such layers and leave for two hours.
Of course, folk remedies and exercises are good. However, we should forget about the seriousness of such a disease as varicose veins. At the slightest signs of manifestation of the disease, immediately consult a doctor.