Not only the young mother did not face the problems of the digestive tract of a newborn - this is a completely natural process of adaptation of the organism, however, delivering a lot of unpleasant hours to the child and his parents. To alleviate the condition of the baby, pharmaceutical companies produce medicines that provide both prevention and prevention of bloating and pain. Is it possible to highlight among them the best remedy for colic in newborns?
Prevention of colic in newborns: the best drugs
All tools focused on the prevention of colic, are made of herbs, so as not to have a negative impact on children's sensitive body. Dill and its "relatives" take the leading place in the compositions: if desired, they can replace any medicine simply by insisting water on its seeds.
Beybikalm. A natural preparation based on essential oils, as a result, it has not only a carminative effect, but also allows you to relieve spasm, soothe and disinfect the intestines. For this reason, it is considered a multi-disciplinary and with its help they prevent colic of any origin, and not just those caused by gas formation. Age restrictions drug has not.
- Regina: In fact, "Beibikalm", the same dill water, but with the addition of anise and mint. In order to obtain a medicinal mixture that can be given to a child, the oil must be diluted with warm water, and this is done clearly for 1 dose. She gave her daughter 8-10 drops before feeding, the process went on as a result without any problems. However, the difference with the same dill water, I eventually did not see, except for the price.
"Plantex". Also a natural product, however, working by extracting from fennel, which is transferred to the granules. They need to be dissolved in warm water, 100 ml of liquid is recommended for 1 sachet. There are no age restrictions, the total daily dosage is up to 2 sachets, which are divided into several doses.
- Anna: The drug attracted by its safety, but it turned out that it goes hand in hand with almost complete ineffectiveness - it gave before feeding, the son cried after because of the puffy tummy, and continued to cry.
Based on numerous reviews, "Bebikalm" is in the highest demand of all prophylactic drugs, however, often young parents note that there is nothing unique in its composition to replace them with simple herbal infusions. The reason they buy it is in its ease of use.
Effective remedies for colic in infants
Since no prophylaxis will not give a full guarantee that the problem will not solve, it is worthwhile to have in mind several drugs that will quickly relieve unpleasant symptoms. The bulk of these drugs work by simethicone - a substance that is a compound of silicon: its task is to reduce the degree of gas formation in the intestine, both due to the obstacle to the emergence of new bubbles, and due to the destruction of those present. It is not absorbed into the body, so it is safe even for the smallest and most sensitive.
The best known colic drug is Espumizan L. This form is recommended for use in newborns, the product is available in the form of a white emulsion that has a mild taste and aroma of banana, which makes it easier to feed the baby. The dosage is convenient to measure with a cap: a universal number of doctors call 1 ml, which must be mixed into breast milk or formula. However, you can simply pour into the mouth of a clean drug. The proportion of simethicone in 1 ml - 40 g.
- Natalia: "Espumizan" acquired through intrusive advertising, had to resort to its help more than once, and I can say that the remedy is not the best, since it alleviates the condition of the child for 2-3 hours in total.
"Sab Simplex" is often compared with "Espumizan", because it also has no age restrictions, works on the basis of simethicone and is also presented in liquid form, but already with a thick suspension with a fruit aroma. Universal dosage - 0.6 ml, in which 41.5 mg of simethicone is present. The cost is also close to the cost of "Espumizana" - 200 rubles. against 230 rub.
- Olga: “Sub Simplex” in a pharmacy was offered to me as a replacement for Espumizan, assuring them of their identity. There was no particular choice - I wanted to ensure for myself and my son a normal sleep, without constant awakenings, so I bought it. After taking the child really calmed down after a quarter of an hour, the night passed without any problems. In subsequent attacks, colic was also given "Sub Simplex", successfully. But his eldest daughter, he did not give any effect, but provoked diathesis.
"Bobotik" differs from previous drugs primarily concentration of simethicone - 66 mg per 1 ml. In this case, the child is recommended to give only 4 drops per dose, and no more than 160 mg per day (16 drops). Also, the manufacturer draws the attention of young parents to the fact that the drug is allowed to children from the 28th day of life.
- Elina: If it were not for the new district pediatrician, I would not have learned about Bobotic. I want to say that there is a sense in it only in the case when colic is caused by gas formation - it really quenches bloating, but is useless in other situations. I checked on my daughter (2 months) and on myself.
Judging by the reviews, "Bobotik" for newborns is in vain underestimated: its low cost is by no means a guarantee of poor quality - the tool works on a level with more well-known drugs and helps even an adult.
Summarizing the above, it can be argued that with respect to prevention, the leader is not medicine, but ordinary dill water. As for the best remedy for colic in newborns, Bobotic holds a palm, but if a child is not even a month old, you should turn to Espumizan.