The deposition of salts on the neck is popularly called the widow's hump. This disease develops rather slowly, aggravating the situation every year. The deposition of salts not only brings discomfort and brings pain, but also adversely affect the appearance. The first symptom of the disease is pain in the neck and shoulders, which are aggravated by physical exertion. There are several ways to get rid of salt deposits on the neck.
The widow's hump: treatment
Most often, the disease affects people who lead inactive and sedentary lifestyles. To prevent the development of widow's hump you need to be constantly in good physical shape. In the case when preventing the disease does not make sense, can help a comprehensive and skilled treatment.
The type of treatment primarily depends on the severity of the disease. At the very beginning of development, the main method is physiotherapy, which includes electrotherapy, ultrasound, heat treatment, etc. Further treatment may include: pharmaceutical pain therapy, treatment with injections, therapeutic exercises, intervertebral disc transplantation.
Surgical treatment is always the last option. There are cases when you simply can not do without it. Usually, this happens with vertebral hernia.
Launched salt neck deposition causes a lot of health problems. Motility of the hand may be impaired, and in very severe cases, an impaired mobility of the fingers develops. The cerebral circulation is worsening, which in some cases causes a stroke. The first signs of spinal artery syndrome and cerebral blood supply are regular morning headaches, pain in the neck, blurred vision, nausea, throbbing headache, etc.
If you do not treat cervical osteochondrosis, the disease will begin to progress and become chronic. The brain will constantly suffer from a lack of oxygen, can develop vegetative-vascular dystonia and hypertension. Constant lack of oxygen leads to poor memory, dementia.
If you find yourself in the first symptoms of the disease, immediately consult a doctor. If necessary, he will prescribe you the appropriate treatment that will prevent the development of the disease.
How to remove the hump around your neck?
There are several effective folk recipes that will help you remove the hump around your neck.
- Compress of salt and honey. Mix 1 tbsp. Honey with 1 tbsp. salt. Put the cooked gruel on a bandage or gauze, wrap and place on a sore spot. To warm up the neck area, fix the compress with a woolen scarf. The procedure is worth repeating until visible results appear.
- Bean decoction. In 1 liter of water, cook 5 tbsp. beans. Wrap the pot with broth in a warm blanket and leave overnight. In the morning, strain the decoction and take 400 ml per day until your condition improves.
- Aspirin tincture. Expand 10 aspirin tablets and pour 250 ml of vodka. Put the tool in a dark place for 2 days. As a result, you will have a rather turbid mixture, since the tablets do not completely dissolve. The finished tincture after the massage rub painful areas or make a compress.
- Bay tincture. Pour 500 ml of alcohol in 2 tablespoons. willow bark and lilac bark, 1 tbsp. bay leaf. Add 50 mg of camphoric alcohol and place in a dark place for 3 weeks. Shake the product daily. The finished composition must be filtered and daily rubbed neck.
- Ointment on lard. Mix 100 grams of unsalted lard, flower honey and triple cologne each. Add 1 tsp. 70% vinegar. Mix well and wait for the solid ingredients to dissolve. It is recommended to lubricate the sore spots with the prepared ointment twice a day (in the morning and in the evening). The ointment is stored in the refrigerator and does not lose its healing properties over time.
- Rice medicine. Rinse the rice thoroughly, cover it with warm water and place in a dark and cold place overnight. In the morning drain the water, take 1 tbsp. rice, boil it in clean water without salt for 4 minutes. Ready porridge eat on an empty stomach. Pour the remaining rice in water again and repeat the procedure in the morning. Tibetan monks believed that this croup absorbs excess salt, thereby removing it from the body.
In addition to folk remedies, therapeutic gymnastics, swimming and taking vitamin C do excellent salt deposits on the neck.
Salt deposition on the neck: photo
Cervical osteochondrosis is not a harmless disease that can go away with time independently. On the contrary, it only progresses, if not to start timely treatment. If you do not pay attention to the disease, it can lead to serious consequences. You can get rid of salt deposits on the neck, the main thing is not to be lazy and bring the matter to the end. Before applying any treatment method, it is recommended to consult with a specialist.