Fragrant vegetable oil enriches the taste of various dishes, even the most common. It is enough to dip a fragrant crust of homemade bread into it - and the whole symphony of taste tones sounds in full force! But can such food as peanut butter be considered healthy? Benefit or harm - what's more in this popular product?
The humble charm of earthen nuts
Peanut butter is extracted from peanut fruits. The product is appreciated for its many beneficial qualities. It is widely used both in cooking and for medicinal purposes. This oil is an excellent ingredient in main dishes and side dishes, appetizers and desserts.
Peanut product can be:
- unrefined - has a brick-brown shade and a pronounced, rich taste of peanut. This species is loved in Asian countries;
- refined - gets a light yellow color, its taste is more delicate. It is this oil that is best suited for cooking fried foods. This type of product is usually chosen by residents of Europe and America.
Peanut butter: good or bad?
This product can be of great benefit to the body. Oil has a beneficial effect on almost all organs and systems, helps to cope with complex diseases. Its use will be useful for:
- normalization of the heart;
- vessel cleansing;
- prevention of disorders of the digestive organs;
- lowering cholesterol and sugar in the body;
- prevention of diseases of the nervous system;
- facilitate the work of the liver, kidneys, gallbladder;
- improve the condition of the musculoskeletal system;
- prevent endocrine problems;
- increase muscle tone;
- wound healing;
- overcome psycho-emotional disorders.
How to take peanut butter so that the product has more benefits and less harm? It depends on the individual characteristics of the organism. If there are no contraindications, for therapeutic purposes it is enough to use for 1 tsp. clean oil 3 times a day. In addition, you can fill them with salads, use when stewing, baking, frying. Many modern pediatricians are advised to use just such an oil for baby food. After all, the product is rich in valuable for the growing body of elements: phosphorus, potassium, iodine, zinc. Contains peanut butter and such important vitamins as A, D and E.
Especially it is worth paying attention to the fact that peanut butter has a high caloric content: 100 g contains 899 kcal. Such a product is important for a complete diet with high mental and physical stress, sports. The body is saturated quickly, and the feeling of hunger does not appear for long. In addition, the metabolism is improved. Despite the significant caloric content, peanut butter can be entered in the menu, even if the person is on a diet. But in this case it is important to use it in small doses.
Beauty will not spoil the oil
One of the uses of peanut butter is cosmetology. On its basis make decorative and medical cosmetics. The product has a positive effect on the skin condition, makes it firm and smooth, rejuvenates. Oil is included in the composition of health masks that smooth wrinkles. If you rub this remedy into the scalp, the hair will become strong, shiny and silky.
The secret to the effectiveness of peanut butter - the content of substances that stimulate cell renewal. These are proteins, vitamin E, betaine and choline. Due to regular use of products with peanut oil, capillary walls are strengthened, skin cells are saturated with nutritious elements.
Beauticians advise to lubricate the delicate skin around the eyes with oil 2 times a day. This face mask will be useful for the face:
- Mix 1 tbsp. l peanut butter with a few drops of jojoba and neroli oil.
- Apply on the skin with soft massage movements.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
Precautions and Contraindications
The main rule of using this product is moderation. Oil is very high in calories, so it is better not to abuse them. Benefit is provided not by quantity, but by regularity of use and product quality. Such oil is especially carefully introduced into the children's menu: it is advisable to first consult a pediatrician for advice.
Do not use this product when:
- idiosyncrasy, allergies;
- joint diseases;
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
A delicious peanut-based product can be easily prepared at home. The main component is ground nuts, and you can experiment with the other components. For example, there is a recipe with such products in the composition:
- 2 tbsp. peeled peanuts;
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil (from peanuts or other);
- 1 tsp. Sahara;
- 2 tsp. honey;
- 0.5 tsp. salt.
- The oven is heated to 170 degrees.
- Mix nuts with vegetable oil, put on a baking sheet with a thin layer.
- Cook peanuts 10 minutes to golden brown.
- Grind the nuts in a blender until a smooth creamy consistency.
- Pour sugar, salt, put honey.
- Stir well.
Peanut butter is energizing and healthy. The product prolongs youth, refreshes the beauty of the skin and hair. It should be consumed in small quantities. Even small doses of such vegetable oil make the taste of everyday dishes refined and bring tangible benefits.