Increasingly, women have a desire to learn oriental dance, which is understandable. During the lessons of oriental dances, the muscles of the back, arms and waist are trained, flexibility is gained, endurance increases, movements become graceful and smooth. Thanks to them, blood circulation is improved in the organs of the abdomen and pelvis, Women's health improves.
In addition to tangible benefits for women's health, oriental dances are fascinating. If you want to surprise your loved one, then there is no better way to find it. To learn oriental dances, it is not necessary to sign up for a club., If desired, they can be mastered at home by learning the basic movements.
How to learn oriental dance?
- Before you begin to study Oriental dances, choose the right clothes, buy or choose from what is in the wardrobe. Clothing should not be narrow and hamper movement, but it is also better to refuse too wide. Perfectly fit short shirt and shorts. In such clothes you can see all the movements, notice the mistakes.
- To better feel the rhythm of music, purchase a scarf embroidered with coins or beads. Pay attention to the movements that are easiest for you to learn. Begin the study of oriental dance with them and only then go on to the rest.
- Read the history of dancing, think about what kind of music will make it easier for you to catch the rhythm. To learn faster, get special video lessons with oriental dances. With the help of such lessons you will see the basic movements and you can repeat them.
- When teaching oriental dances, you must first learn to hold a posture, to get acquainted with the basic positions of the legs and arms. If possible, sign up for specialized courses, where you will quickly learn oriental dance. If there is no possibility or desire, then when learning eastern dance at home, remember that everything is important in them: not only the movements, but also the emotions that you put into the dance, the look, the mood and facial expressions in its performance.
The basics of Oriental dance for beginners
The oriental dances themselves consist of 3 parts: taksim, which is a slow dance, the main dance and shaking.
- During execution taksim you need to move smoothly, improvising, playing with your whole body, turning to demonstrate the curves of the body. It is necessary to stand almost in one place, slightly lagging behind the music, as if in slow motion movies.
- After studying this part of oriental dance, you can proceed to learning basic dance, including the performance of rocking chairs and waves. To study your rocking chair with your hips, place your right leg forward, climb on your toes, move your left and right thigh alternately, while simultaneously transferring weight from foot to foot. Only then can we proceed to the study of more complex movements - shallows and domes, performed by the belly.
- Having mastered the taxim and basic movements, proceed to shaking study. It represents the vibration of the body, during which only the knees are in motion. At the very beginning of the study the main thing is to keep the rhythm, so the shaking may not coincide with the tempo of the music.
Do not worry if you do not immediately succeed, but try to study oriental dance regularly, only so you can learn them.
Belly dance for beginners
- The study of oriental belly dancing begins with smooth and simple movements of the hips. But before that, turn on some rhythmic music with oriental motifs. Such music will help to learn to get in tact, emphasize the motive of music with body movements. Thighs move first to the left and then to the right. During movement, the upper body should remain stationary.
- Then go to a more difficult task, continuing to move the hips, change the position of the body, bend forward or backward. You also need to master the sharp movements of the hips up and down, fast and slow shaking. Start by learning about slow shakes, for this, lift your hips alternately to the music.
- As soon as you understand that you have mastered slow shaking, speed up the rate of lifting the hips, while the fast shaking should also remain clear and accented. To study shaking, lean fully on both feet. A little later, having mastered the shaking, bring one leg forward, it will make the movements graceful and more difficult.
- A beautiful swinging movement will create shaking hips and handed forward leg. Putting one leg forward, add body movements in the form of 8s, circles, slides and arcs of different shapes. Move using the added step. As soon as you see that you have learned to gracefully swing your hips, combine the added step with the “wave” figure. To do this, transfer body weight to the front foot, while making a wave of the stomach and chest. Performing belly dance, Keep your legs slightly bent at the knees, but lift your arms upward, emphasizing their graceful body movements with graceful passes.
Learn how to perform eight hips. Move your left thigh slightly to the left, do not lift your heels off the floor. Then make it a coil of eight left. After the thigh, take the maximum back, drawing at the same time the right thigh the second round of the eight. Now run a smooth circle around your body. Back, do not bend and maintain posture. Fully this movement of the hips in the air should get the figure of the eight, but the figure is better to master separately from the rest.
How belly dance affects women's health, future pregnancy, and whether it contributes to weight loss, you will learn from the article Belly dancing and women's health.
From ancient times, oriental dances served to conquer men. Exotic and feminine body movements will not only not leave them indifferent, but also develop the natural plasticity of a woman, allowing her to feel her grace and perfection. Oriental dances can prolong youth, preserve the beauty and flexibility of the body, strengthen muscles and ensure harmony. Every woman of any age can learn to dance oriental dances, having mastered the technique for beginners at home.