Immortelle - a common plant in central Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. It is actively used for medicinal purposes. Traditional medicine treats immortelle inflammation and other health problems.
Immortelle is easy to learn. Tall silvery stem, golden inflorescences, consisting of flakes of flakes. You can find a plant on sandy and dry lands, in oak forests. Sometimes it grows on stony terraces.
Immortelle: useful properties
Immortelle has many useful properties. It contains trace elements such as iron, magnesium, zinc, chromium, vitamins, fatty acids, tannins. This composition explains the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, choleretic and many other healing properties of the immortelle. The plant normalizes appetite and helps to cope with headaches.
Immortelle must be taken in certain dosages. It is necessary to control the process of treatment. With long use immortelle accumulates in the body. Liver problems may occur. Drink decoctions and tinctures is contraindicated in the following cases:
- With hypertension. Immortelle increases pressure.
- With acute gastritis and increased acidity of the stomach.
- During pregnancy. The plant can have a negative effect on the formation of the fetus.
- During the reception of decoctions of the immortelle you need to carefully monitor your feelings. Individual intolerance is possible. The course of treatment should not exceed 3 months.
Immortelle: medicinal properties
The immortelle has many healing properties. It has wound healing, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory effects. After use in the body decreases the amount of cholesterol, the composition of bile is normalized.
For a long time with the help of immortelle they got rid of parasites in the body. It has a positive effect on the skin. Broths and tinctures of the grass are treated with psoriasis, lichen. Essential oil immortelle lubricate bruises and bruises.
For treatment using inflorescences of plants. If you have not prepared the flowers of immortelle, you can buy it at the pharmacy. It is sold separately and as part of many fees (Tibetan, Choleretic, Gastric). From inflorescences make decoctions and tinctures. Most people prefer to be treated with tincture. It has a greater concentration of nutrients.
- Immortelle 20 gr.
- Water 500 ml.
- The immortelle tincture is prepared as follows. 20 gr. dried flowers poured 500 ml. boiling water.
- The solution must be poured into a thermos, tightly closed with a lid and let it brew for 8-9 hours. Filter the tincture through gauze.
- The drug is used 2 times a day for 15 minutes. Before meals. Single dose - 150 ml.
Brood from the immortelle flowers
- Immortelle 20 gr.
- Water 250 ml.
- Much faster preparing a decoction. 20 gr. immortelle poured 250 gr. hot water and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- The broth is filtered, cooled and take half a glass of liquid for 15 minutes. before meals.
The immortelle is not only ingested. For aromatherapy use the essential oil of the plant. In this form, the immortelle has a beneficial effect on the nervous system. Apply it to massage. Essential oil is used to heal wounds and moisturize dry skin. It must be remembered that essential oils contain a high concentration of active substances, therefore, allergic reactions and burning are possible. Before use, it is necessary to carry out a tolerance test: drop a small amount of the substance on the skin-
Immortelle Grass: Indications
In order to disperse the bile in the body, it is better to use the immortelle in the form of tea. It is better to use for cooking not only this plant, but also other herbs.
- Mint 1/4 tsp
- Chamomile 1 / 4ch.
- Immortelle 1/3 tsp
- Water 250 ml.
- Herbs mix. Place in teapot.
- Water boil and pour the collection.
- Insist for 20 min. Drink healing tea 2 times a day before meals.
Alcohol tincture of immortelle
For grinding, you can prepare an alcohol infusion of immortelle.
- Dried flowers 20 gr.
- Vodka 200 ml.
- Vodka is heated to a warm state.
- Immortelle poured into a glass container and poured vodka.
- The solution is sealed and sent to infuse in a dark place for 2-3 weeks.
If you do not want to bother with the preparation of decoctions, you can purchase plant powder. The dry concentrate is called Flamin. The drug treats diseases of the biliary tract and liver.
Immortelle helps to cope with a variety of health problems. Most often it is used to treat the liver, gastrointestinal tract. Broth plants smear fresh wounds. Immortelle is sold in any pharmacy. Common forms - dried flowers, essential oils. Often the plant is part of the various fees and is the active ingredient of many drugs.