In recent years, traditional medicine has become widespread. Moreover, very often medicinal preparations made from herbs, extracts, infusions and decoctions are prepared on an amateurish level, without observing proportions, without taking into account indications and contraindications, which leads to undesirable consequences. Onion peel is very popular for the treatment of various diseases. Contraindications for her are very extensive.
Onion - from seven disease
It is no secret that onion scales are rich in micro - and macronutrients, they have phytoncides and antioxidants. Due to this wealth, onion shells have long been popular in cosmetology, gardeners actively use it in their gardens, it is also in demand in medicine.
- For diseases of the upper respiratory tract, tracheitis, bronchitis, accompanied by a strong cough, the husk is used for rinsing and expectorant elixirs;
- For people who have problems with stools, onions will fit as a laxative;
- When kidney disease is used as a diuretic;
- Onion peel treat failures in the menstrual cycle;
- Infusions of onion waste are shown to people with hypertension;
- This tool is used to solve skin problems.
This is not a complete list of indications, but has onion peel treatment and contraindications.
Who should not be treated with onions?
- First of all, various remedies based on onion peel must be taken with great care by people suffering from coronary heart disease, those suffering from heart rhythm disorders.
- Such drugs are contraindicated in people with gastrointestinal diseases in the acute phase, since onion peel will only aggravate the situation;
- Inflammatory processes of the pancreas are also considered a direct contraindication;
- Careful application and require flowing inflammation in the kidneys;
- Very careful with drugs should be people who have a tendency to thrombosis and with increased blood clotting.
Infusions and decoctions
Recipes in the treatment of onion peels are used depending on the disease.
- Tincture prepares on alcohol. Onion peel is crushed, poured alcohol in the ratio of 1: 4 and insist for 2 weeks at 16 - 22 degrees, protecting from light and sunlight.
- Water infusion is prepared in a water bath, for this crushed husk (3 tbsp. L) pour 500 ml of boiling water and put in a water bath for a quarter of an hour. Then filter the infusion and insist in a dark place 10 -12 hours.
- The broth is prepared as follows: 50 g of onion peel pour 0.5 liters of cold water and boil on low heat for 20 minutes. Then the broth is cooled to room temperature, filtered and diluted with boiled cool water.
The fact that onion peel is widely used as a medicine is evidenced by numerous reviews. Often they are very controversial.
Tatyana, 48 years old:"All my life I suffer from problems with nails: the plates are weak, exfoliate, break. And you want a beautiful manicure! At one time, in the salon, I increased gel nails, but they made my own even worse. My friend advised me to make an onion peel bath. L. Shredded husks pour 0.5 liters of vodka and insist 8-10 days. The nails have become noticeably stronger, gradually grow. "
Vasilisa, 26 years old:"I read on the Internet that the broth from onion peel really move the cycle and cause menstruation earlier than they should be. We gathered with my husband on vacation to Turkey, it so happened that half of the 10 days of rest can be crossed out. I prepared the broth and began to drink. Menstruation Went earlier, but very abundantly, abruptly going into the breakthrough uterine bleeding. The doctor at the ambulance said that I was lucky to have caused them, so it is possible to die from blood loss. It is very dangerous that “treatment”! Later I learned that this way earlier from unwanted pregnancy delivered They were only very likely to be fruitless and fatal. That's how I rested instead of the sea in a hospital bed. "
Nikolay, 38 years old:"I suffer from pollinosis for many years. Doctors prescribed many medications, drank courses, something helped better, something worse. But the spouse was embarrassed that I constantly stuffed myself with chemistry, and she looked for treatment options in traditional medicine. I learned about treatment I cooked a strong decoction, prompted me to breathe in them — to do inhalation. At first, it seemed to feel better, and after my eyes were swollen so that nothing was visible, my face began to itch, and my throat had unpleasant sensations, it became difficult to breathe. Edema began to develop. arrived quickly done it was found out that I was allergic to substances contained in the husk. I was hardly cured forever. You have to be very careful with traditional medicine, not always weeds and roots are as harmless as they are written about "
There are many recipes for onion peel drugs. They are like a balm for the soul for zealous hostesses who do not utilize anything and are trying to find a use for everything. Admirers of traditional medicine advocate for "natural" natural medicines, for refusing to chemistry. But it is necessary to understand that, at times, the means of traditional medicine can carry a great danger in their unlimited or unconscious use.