Well, when the problems with the intestines are not familiar to us. However, many of us at least once in their lives faced with dysbiosis. It can arise for many reasons. Will consider ways to get rid of dysbiosis, or how to restore the intestinal microflora.
Healthy intestinal microflora
Healthy intestinal microflora are beneficial microorganisms and bacteria, which are simply called - probiotics.Probiotics neutralize the negative effects of pathogens.
A healthy intestinal microflora is a strong immunity that opposes many diseases.
If the intestinal microflora is in order, we are not bothered by various kinds of ailments and unpleasant sensations in the lower abdomen, on the part of the gastrointestinal tract. But everything becomes less joyful when the intestinal microflora is disturbed. How to return healthy intestinal microflora?
How to restore the intestinal microflora?
- Clean the intestines.For cleansing the body are often used various laxatives or enemas.Enemas during diarrhea are not set. Generally, if you have loose stools, then do not drink laxatives and diarrhea remedies. Let all the bad come out of the intestines itself. If necessary (for a long time, loose stools), consult a doctor and he will prescribe medications for you. It will be either antibiotics or other drugs. After cleansing the intestines, we normalize the diet and restore the intestinal microflora.
- Change the diet.An important part of the intestinal microflora is what we eat. Violation of the microflora comes from the harmful effects of improper food. To improve the work of the intestine and restore its healthy microflora, you need to eat as much as possible more vegetables and fruits.
- Meat, flour products should be eaten as little as possible. or completely refuse. Sweet is also necessary to eat in very limited quantities.
- Eating fresh baking will negatively affect intestinal microflora.
- Will help to restore microflora faster eating cereals. Eat porridge for breakfast (read the article, What is the most useful porridge?).
- Good in porridge add steamed prunes or drink compote from prunes and with other dried fruits.
- Drink tea with lemon and natural lemon juice.
- Figs also contribute to the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Eat for lunch or dinner the vinaigrette or beet salad.
- A large amount of fiber in food, cereals, whole-grain bread will help normalize stools. Such products contain many fibers that strengthen the intestinal muscles. They help to return the intestinal mucosa normal absorption capacity, without which the normalization of microflora is impossible.
- To destroy pathogenic bacteria in the intestine, use disinfecting products., such as onions and garlic. Doctors advise to eat one clove of garlic in the morning and evening (it is possible only in the morning).
- We restore the intestinal microflora with the help of medicinal herbs.In folk medicine, there are several recipes for restoring the intestinal microflora with the help of medicinal herbs. and other natural products.
Herbs to restore intestinal microflora
- Mix in equal parts. tutsan, daisy and nettles Add bitter wormwood half the volume than chamomile. Pour the chopped herbs with a glass of boiling water (1 tablespoon of grass collection) and let it brew. After an hour you can take. The treatment is carried out in a course of 10 days. The infusion is drunk 100 g per hour before each meal (the norm is 3 times a day!). Infusion should not be used for pregnant women, hypertensive patients, women with bleeding and diseases like a woman, with atherosclerosis, enterocolitis, and people with increased blood clotting. .
- Mix in equal parts chopped grass plantain and calamus root Pour boiling water and let it brew for half an hour. On a glass of boiling water is taken 2 tsp. mixes. The treatment is carried out in a course of 10 days. Infusion drink 50 ml. half an hour before meals, 3 times a day. Do not use the infusion of people with increased secretion of gastric juice.
- Use hay.Hay leaves or hay grass is sold in pharmacies in filter bags or tablets. For cleansing use hay in any form, using the instructions for the drug. Usually, hay is drunk at night to prevent constipation.
Products to restore intestinal microflora
- Restore the intestinal microflora with fresh apples.This cleansing is gradual. Required every morning eat 2-3 medium sized apples. Apples perfectly clean the intestines and normalize its functions. If desired, apples grate and add honey (in the absence of allergy).
- Restore the intestinal microflora using oatmeal.Oatmeal is an excellent cleaning and regenerating agent for the intestines. However, for greater efficiency, they make oat infusion.3 tbsp. l oatmeal pour 2 cups boiling water. Leave to brew for 3-4 hours. It is necessary to drink half an hour before meals of 100 g. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.Oatmeal infusion is useful for intestinal disorders and those prone to constipation.
- We restore the intestinal microflora with the help of fermented milk products.Of course, an integral point in the diet of patients with dysbiosis is use of dairy products. This is cottage cheese, and all sorts of yogurts, yogurt, yogurt, ryazhenka, whey, etc.
By itself, milk is not a means of restoring microflora. For many people, raw milk is even forbidden to drink for health reasons, because it contains lactose, which is poorly absorbed by some.
Do not forget that a glass of kefir, ryazhenka or yoghurt at night every day is the best way to restore the intestines and prevent dysbacteriosis.
Restoration of intestinal microflora begins with a revision of their diet and those foods that we eat. Proper nutrition (preferably separate), namely, the use of dairy products, vegetables and fruits leads to the development of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal microflora and the suppression of harmful ones.