Sometimes redness may appear on the face. The causes of this phenomenon can be very different: allergies, dust, face cleansing, wind, bad weather.
If a similar defect appears on the face, do not get upset. Instead, it is better to learn and take advantage ways to help remove facial redness.
How to remove the red from the face?
- To remove the redness of the face, get rid of red spots and irritation will help the decoction of parsley. To prepare it, boil 2 tbsp. water, throw in parsley and cook for 10 minutes. Then strain the broth, pour into a glass jar and leave for 2 hours. If the skin is dry, wash with such broth parsley 3 r. in a day. Those who have oily skin, it is recommended to use cubes of frozen broth. This decoction will quickly narrow the pores and regulate the sebaceous glands.
- An excellent option to remove the red from the face will become and the use of white clay. It belongs to soothing and whitening agents, it is perfect for both very sensitive and problem skin. White clay masks relieve inflammation, moisturize, protect and help the skin to recover faster. To prepare them is very simple, you just need to dilute 2 tbsp. l clay in warm water and stir until lumps are completely dissolved. Then this mixture must be applied to the face.
- To cope with the red will help the pulp of cucumber or its juice. Cucumber has soothing, whitening and hypoallergenic properties. A piece of fresh cucumber should be attached to the redness for 20 minutes. After 15 minutes, it will become noticeable as the redness from the face begins to disappear.
- Chamomile, from which you can make special compresses and decoctions, will be an excellent way to cope with the problem. A warm extract of chamomile should be washed every 2 hours. They can make lotions and apply them to the face for 15 minutes. To do this, wrap flowers in a clean gauze, wrap them slightly, cool them and apply to reddening places.
Reddening of the skin: what to do?
- To quickly remove redness, lubricate it with baby cream. Then gently remove the cotton pad. Wet the place, lubricate with soap for a bath. Rinse with a hand with water to redness, hold it until you feel that there is no soap on your face. Use for washing starch. It helps to whiten the skin of the face.
- Using aspirin also helps to remove redness on the face. It is enough to make a mask with aspirin. 3 tablets should be mixed with lotion for the face, which does not contain salicylic acid and other aggressive substances. The tablets should be stirred into a slurry and put on the skin for 10 minutes, then rinsed with warm water. You can do this procedure only 2 p. in Week.
- Effective and quick way to get rid of redness of the skin will be rubbing with aloe tree juice. Apply a few drops of juice to your face, followed by a nourishing cream. 4 treatments will help to completely eliminate redness.
- In case of reddening of the skin, it is necessary to immediately eliminate all procedures that aggravate this condition. Paraffin masks, prolonged exposure to sunlight, washing with cold water, active rubbing of cream or ointment, bath over steam, rubbing with a hard towel, massage, sharp heating of the face near the stove or at the stove are contraindicated.
Redness on the face: how to get rid of?
- You can ask for help in the salon, where the procedure helps to get rid of redness on the skin. cryomassage. Help and lotion with alcohol. They will dry the skin, but they can only be used on problem areas. Also, alcohol can not be applied to the lip area and near the eyes, and after treatment, apply a nourishing cream on the places where there is no redness. You can replace the alcohol and toothpaste, but it should be used carefully and with some caution.
- In the event ofskin redness due to acne, they can be smeared with a preparation from a cold. For maximum effect, such a liquid should be applied on cotton wool and apply it to the face for 10 minutes. This method helps to quickly get rid of redness, but not suitable for every skin type.
- Skin that is prone to redness requires daily care.. Wash off with water, the temperature of which is from 32 to 340C. Make-up to take off in the evening by means of which there are no fragrances. Picture 27.4
- In the morning you need to apply a protective cream that protects from the sun, wind and cold. Also, the skin must be moisturized, and in the evening to apply a nourishing cream.
- To cope with the redness in the future, you can, if you use cosmetics, which include a means of strengthening vessels. These include: extracts of green tea, green apple, mimosa, chestnut and orange.
Red face mask
- In the absence of allergy to honey, you can make a mask of honey and ground cinnamon, carefully mixing them in the same proportion, for example, 1 tsp. Then put on the spot redness for 15 minutes, then rinse. To consolidate the effect, apply a mask for 10 days.
- Yeast Mask It is also an excellent way to combat redness on the face. 30 g of yeast should be mixed with milk, a few drops of butterlimon, carrot or orange to get a consistency similar to sour cream. Apply this mask for half an hour, then washed off with water at room temperature.
- If the appearance of redness is caused by stress and overload, you should take valerian, motherwort tinctures, and apply cool compresses of green tea or chamomile on your face.
Facial reddening can occur for a variety of reasons, most often associated with adverse effects on very sensitive skin. But you shouldn’t get upset; you can cope with it very quickly if you carefully watch yourself and use folk remedies.
You can remove redness on the face with the help of the correct selection of cosmetics, the use of various masks and proper skin care.