You cannot stay well if your heartbeat slows down. Do not tolerate fatigue, tinnitus, dizziness, because there are many ways that suggest how quickly to increase the pulse at home. The main thing is to choose the best of them, taking into account the contraindications and features of your body - the problem will be solved.
Heart rate is considered insufficient if it is less than 60 beats per minute. This condition is called bradycardia. It can occur if a person suffers from infectious diseases, cardiac muscle pathologies, takes certain medications, or has crossed the milestone. It is worth noting that doctors note the effectiveness and safety of simple methods to improve the pulse - subject to coordinated actions with a cardiologist who is familiar with the patient's medical history.
Get your heart like a watch
If the heart began to beat more slowly due to lower blood pressure, you can correct the situation with the help of drinks containing caffeine, cocoa products and spicy foods. In the morning a cup of hot coffee or strong black or green tea will be useful. Also, during the day, natural black chocolate is consumed with a low pulse and dishes with red or cayenne pepper, onions, garlic, and ginger (remember that hot spices are allowed only in the absence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract). Such changes in the menu will help to feel vigor and a surge of strength.
- If the heart beats only 50-55 times per minute, you can activate it with the help of jogging and other physical exercises.
- Raise your hands and freeze for 3-5 seconds.
- Sharply lower the upper limbs.
- Lie on a flat surface and make circular and cross movements of the lower limbs 20 times in each direction.
- Without changing position, bend your legs and hug them.
- With maximum effort, try to separate your hands with the pressure of your knees.
- Squeeze and unclench your left hand - these movements not only accelerate the heartbeat, but also reduce pain.
- Move your head to the sides (not sharply).
But for people who do not suffer from hypotension, these tips are unacceptable - they are interested in how to increase the pulse without increasing pressure. First of all, you should:
- prevent the occurrence of stressful situations;
- achieve emotional stability (perhaps with the help of a psychologist);
- refuse caffeinated beverages or alcohol;
- limit physical exertion.
The reason for the frequent reduction of the heart muscle can be taking Bisopole and Propanol. In this case, treatment with these drugs will have to stop. If you have an attack of hypertension, you need to know how to increase the pulse at high pressure. In addition to lifestyle correction, ACE inhibitors and diuretics can be used with medical permission. A mustard plaster is placed on the right side of the chest or back of the head for 6-10 minutes. Blood pressure will not change due to this, but blood flow to the heart muscle will increase, and the pulse will normalize. Mustard compresses can be done daily.
The list of popular means of increased heart rate, not associated with the use of certain drugs, complete the massage of the earlobe for 5-7 minutes and hot baths with the addition of 4-5 drops of essential oils:
Many are concerned about the question of how to increase the pulse rate of an elderly person, which method will be most appropriate in this case, requiring caution. Older people are most often recommended:
- compresses with mustard;
- frequent walks in the fresh air;
- hot drinks and teas based on ginseng root.
- What branch to “fit” the heart muscle?
- In the rich arsenal of traditional medicine there are recipes of herbal compositions that will make the heart beat faster.
- Chop 0.5 kg of walnuts thoroughly.
- Pour a lot of 1 tbsp. sesame oil and add some sugar.
- In a separate saucepan with 1 liter of boiling water, place 4 lemons, cut into slices.
- Hot lemonade pour the nut mix.
- The finished product take 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day.
Infusion "Pulsating collection"
- Mix 1 tbsp. l St. John's wort, a handful of rose hips and hawthorn, 2 tbsp. l Rhodiola Rosea root.
- Put the ingredients in a glass or enamel container.
- Pour 0.5 liters of boiling water into the composition and leave to stand for 1 hour.
- Use the infusion of ½ tbsp. three times a day.
Ginseng root in tincture
- Pour 1 tbsp. l crushed root 1 liter of vodka.
- Leave the drug to infuse for 20 days.
- Drink 15 drops of the drug 20 minutes before meals for 2 months.
When treating with herbal mixtures, strictly follow the dosages and do not lose sight of the fact that for people with congenital heart defects, hypertension, Raynaud's disease, ischemia and other chronic heart diseases, these herbal medicines can be harmful.
Reflections at the pharmacy window
It is easy to purchase ready-made drugs to increase the pulse. But before you begin to accelerate the heart rhythm in a medicamental way, remember: taking chemical medications without medical advice and careful reading of the instructions is dangerous to your health. If a patient has low blood pressure, in order to speed up the heartbeat, he may be prescribed 1 tablet of Caffeine or Askofen 1-2 times a day (to avoid insomnia, the last dose is no later than 18.00). For those who suffer from bradycardia, Zelenin drops in a dosage of 15 drops twice a day 15 minutes before meals will help. Other drugs that increase heart rate are:
Knowing how to quickly raise the pulse at home, be cautious and use only those methods that correspond to the human condition at the moment. It is determined by indicators of blood pressure and the presence of associated diseases. If the heart makes only 30-35 beats per minute, do not hesitate to contact a qualified specialist who will tell you how to act in your case.