Pancreas - is part of the digestive and endocrine systems. This important organ carries a double load: on the one hand, it produces enzymes that break down carbohydrates and fats, regulates the digestion process itself; on the other hand, it synthesizes insulin and glucagon, supports the internal environment of the body.
The most basic cause of pancreatic disease is unsuitable food for your body. That is, spicy, fatty, too salty, fried, cooked without compliance with the temperature and time regime. A sizable harm to our body is also caused by carbonated drinks, margarine. There are other reasons:
- medication with non-compliance with the desired dosage and without observation of the doctor;
- alcohol, smoking;
- irregular meals;
- stomach disorders, liver problems;
- mechanical injury;
- the presence of parasites in the human body.
If you feel constant acute pain or pain attacks in the left abdomen (left hypochondrium), giving echoes in the shoulder blades and back, then most likely you have problems with the pancreas.
The most common diseases of the pancreas are acute or chronic pancreatitis, diabetes, and cancer. If not to prevent, then at least in time to start the fight against such diseases, you should monitor your body, and with the slightest hint of unpleasant or painful sensations, go to a doctor's appointment.
When should you start worrying?
- a sharp attack of pain in the hypochondrium;
- encircling pain, gripping lower back;
- nausea, vomiting that does not stop;
- loose and frequent stools (more than 5 times per day);
- dry mouth, belching, increased flatulence;
- constant fatigue, loss of appetite, weight rapidly leaving;
- low pressure, accelerated pulse;
- elevated body temperature.
With different course of the disease of the pancreas, various symptoms can occur: both single and complex. If symptoms occur, you should consult a doctor and not self-medicate. Perhaps your body signals a completely different problem that is treated by other methods.
It is drug treatment that is the most productive, since it brings certain and necessary results. This treatment involves the use of various combinations of enzymes. Doses are selected exclusively individually and only by a doctor.
Antienzyme preparations, enzyme preparations, antispasmodics, antibiotics, anticholinergics, antacids and blockers are prescribed. When taking the prescribed funds to make the treatment more gentle for the body, it is necessary to follow an individual diet prescribed by a nutritionist.
The essence of the diet is fractional nutrition, reduction of consumed fat, salt. It is necessary to exclude fried, spicy, salty, soda, alcohol and no smoking!
If the disease is too serious and neglected, it can be impossible to cope without surgery. However, do not worry, the main surgical method of care is laparoscopy.
Treatment of folk remedies
After referring to a specialist, the doctor diagnosed by symptoms - any disease of the pancreas, prescribed a treatment that suits you. And in order to make the effect of the procedures and medications softer, as well as, to speed up the healing process, you should turn to the forces of nature.
Cancer treatment of folk remedies
- stalk of gold whiskers, in the amount of 25 cm, crumble and pour with alcohol in proportions of 1: 1. The resulting infusion is poured into a bottle of dark glass and let it brew for several days. Take after meals for 1 tsp. 3 times a day;
- lemon, 1 tbsp. garlic and 1 tbsp. parsley, all this twist in a blender. Eat a mixture of 1 tsp. 15 minutes before meals.
Diabetes treatment folk remedies
This disease occurs in several ways: in one, the human body does not produce the required amount of insulin, and in the other insulin is enough, but the body cannot cope with it.
- in mild form a few hours before meals, drink 40 drops of zamaniha tincture. Therapeutic weed is pre-filled with alcohol, in a ratio of 1: 5 and allowed to infuse;
- mix viburnum berries with honey and take 1 tbsp. l in the morning before meals.
Treatment of pancreatitis folk remedies
- cook oatmeal flakes without adding oil and salt to make liquid porridge. For several days there is porridge in small portions several times a day;
- eat for breakfast a mixture of ground buckwheat and kefir. At 1 tbsp. kefir 30 grams of such flour.
However, using only folk remedies does not help to bring the body in order. You should strictly follow the doctor's prescriptions, soften the effect of drugs using traditional methods, add walks in the fresh air to your lifestyle, do not forget about the diet and the correct daily regimen.