The rich storehouse of nature is replete with plants that are beneficial in their effects on the body are not inferior to synthetic medications. Since ancient times, Ivan-tea has been widely used in healing. Medicinal properties and contraindications to the use of this herb should be known to everyone who wants to improve their health with the help of a natural pharmacy.
Ivan-tea is popularly called narrow-leaved fireweed of the family "females". The benefits of drugs on the basis of fireweed are so great that since the nineteenth century the plant was in second place in terms of exports from Russia, was used in alternative medicine in many countries as a fairly effective remedy against many diseases.
Ivan-tea: useful properties and contraindications
The unique properties of "Ivanovo grass" improve the functioning of various organs and body systems and stop the development of pathological processes. Due to the high content of easily digestible protein, the plant restores strength during physical and emotional stress. In addition, vitamins, sugars, flavonoids, organic acids, pectin are found in its chemical composition. The concentration of ascorbic acid in this herb exceeds the amount in citrus and black currant. There is also a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, copper, sodium, nickel, potassium and other elements necessary for the human body.
Drinking willow tea inside is helpful:
- For the nervous system:
- soothes, but not addictive;
- reduces the level of anxiety;
- increases stress resistance;
- treats depression and migraines;
- appointed in the treatment of neurosis and post-traumatic syndrome;
- lowers blood pressure;
- Surprisingly, but in the morning, the infusion of boiling water boosts performance, and in the evening - warns insomnia.
- For digestive organs:
- relieves inflammation and envelops the gastric mucosa in gastritis, colitis, enterocolitis and peptic ulcer;
- improves appetite;
- normalizes intestinal motility;
- improves metabolic processes, especially the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats;
- warns of flatulence, diarrhea and heartburn;
- used as a choleretic and antiemetic agent;
- treats cholecystitis, pancreatitis and disorders of the gallbladder;
- helps to overcome intoxication in food and alcohol poisoning.
- For the male and female genitourinary system:
- eliminates prostatitis and prostate adenoma;
- stimulates potency;
- relieves symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and menopause;
- helps to cope with violations of the menstrual cycle, cystitis, urethritis, vaginal dysbiosis;
- has a mild diuretic effect;
- effective as an additional drug in the formation of kidney stones.
- For circulatory system:
- relieves anemia, anemia;
- increases hemoglobin;
- cleans the blood of toxic substances and slags, heavy metals and radionuclides;
- stops bleeding;
- supports the body with blood loss.
- For respiratory diseases:
- cold with fever and fever;
- infections and viruses;
- runny nose and nasopharyngeal inflammations;
- cough as an expectorant.
With the help of this plant, many were able to permanently forget about alcohol dependence, problems with the endocrine system, vitamin deficiencies, malfunctions of the immune system. A new drug, “Hanerol,” has been created from the infusions of fireweed, which gains the glory of an antitumor agent, used not only for the treatment of cancer, but also for prophylactic purposes. Antiseptic, antioxidant, regenerating and anti-inflammatory effect of fireweed is manifested not only in the internal, but also when used externally:
- heals wounds and minor skin lesions;
- treats dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, exudative diathesis (and its variety - scrofula);
- helps with bruises and pains in the joints;
- accelerates the synthesis of collagen, which provides the smoothness, elasticity and elasticity of the skin;
- strengthens hair roots;
- suitable as a rinse with angina;
- helps get rid of otitis;
- reduces eyelid inflammation in conjunctivitis and blepharitis;
- prevents the occurrence of corneal ulcers;
- stops the development of gingivitis and stomatitis;
- strengthens the gums;
- does not allow the destruction of tooth enamel.
The herb ivan-tea has not only amazing healing properties, but also some contraindications and nuances of use, which all herbalists should read:
- may cause an allergic reaction;
- It is considered a mild laxative, so in order to avoid gastrointestinal disorders it is not recommended to drink boiling tea for more than two weeks;
- contraindicated in low blood clotting and hypotension;
- not compatible with sedatives and antipyretic drugs;
- with caution, starting with small dosages, apply to children under two years of age and women during pregnancy and lactation;
- in the treatment of infectious diseases will not cope with harmful microorganisms without basic therapy.
Before you start taking medications on the basis of narrow-leaved fireweed, find out the type of your disease and consult an experienced doctor.
Opinions of phytotherapists patients who were treated with willow tea
People suffering from hypertension and neurological diseases, argue that since they began to drink Kimpani instead of regular tea containing caffeine:
- blood pressure returned to normal;
- the mood has become steadily positive;
- activity has increased;
- insomnia disappeared.
Those who used the infusion of leaves of willow-tea to get rid of diseases of the digestive organs, noted a marked improvement. But with severe diseases, complete recovery was not possible without additional medications. The highest efficacy in the treatment of:
- metabolic disorders.
Admittedly, people complain that the use of teas and tinctures of this herb, although it reduces the inflammatory process, cannot be the only treatment for eye, ear, catarrhal and other infectious diseases. The oncologists patients did not notice any special positive impact.
Men say that the infusion of flowers of fireweed facilitated their condition in the pathologies of the prostate gland, turned out to be an excellent aphrodisiac. Women are simply delighted with this grass: besides the fact that the infusion of the roots of “Ivanovo grass” freed them from problems with the reproductive sphere, helped to lose weight and improved health during the “critical days”, the external use of willow tea in the form of masks and rinses pleased clear cosmetic effect:
- skin has become clean and elastic;
- skin diseases are gone;
- hair has a healthy shine.
Also, users agree that the infusion of boiling water can completely replace dental rinses and thus avoid inflammation of the gums and frequent visits to the dentist because of caries. A lot of tea helped to cure anemia and exhaustion in the shortest possible time. Older people are advised to make compresses of fireweed to anyone who suffers from joint pain. Ivan-tea has healing properties verified by many years of national experience and not very numerous contraindications. And reviews about the use of such a natural medicine indicate that its health benefits are not exaggerated.
In order to feel much better, to prevent the development of diseases of vital organs and body systems, to quickly recover from an illness, our great-grandparents and great-grandmothers used ivan tea. Medicinal properties and contraindications of this plant were known in every home. If we want to have good health, we should follow their example, as advised by modern herbalists.