As you know, in folk medicine used a variety of plants that have healing properties and contain nutrients. One of these plants is considered to be a pink radiola. In practice, most often used only its roots. The people of the root of the radiola received the name of gold, because it has a golden-brown hue. In this article you will learn about the medicinal properties of the golden root and contraindications to its use.
Golden root: medicinal properties and contraindications, reviews
Golden root has been widely used in traditional medicine because of the high content of nutrients and trace elements. In the rhizomes, the pink radioli contain flavonoids, organic acids, for example, oxalic and succinic, phenols, carbohydrates, minerals and tannins, vitamins A, B, and C. The healing properties of the golden root have also been used in traditional medicine. Treatment specialists prescribe drugs with a root content of pink radioli to maintain the overall condition of the body, since its fortifying effect is considered to be the main beneficial property of the golden root.
What is the use of the golden root?
The healing properties of the golden root are very versatile. Due to the high content of nutrients and microelements, it is the rhizome of the pink radiolus that can rightly be considered a source of health and a complete medicine.
So, the golden root affects the human body as follows:
- normalizes metabolic processes;
- improves physical and psycho-emotional state;
- beneficial effect on the immune system, increasing the body's defenses (especially in the postoperative period or after undergoing a viral or infectious disease);
- improves memory, and also increases concentration and level of performance;
- has a tonic effect on the vascular walls;
- restores the cycle of menstruation;
- positive effect on the body after undergoing stressful situations;
- stabilizes blood sugar levels, especially in diabetes mellitus;
- has a sedative effect on the body;
- normalizes and improves appetite;
- helps to cope with insomnia and its consequences (irritability, nervousness);
- with long-term use has a beneficial effect on tumor neoplasms and metastases;
- normalizes pressure (especially the root is effective for hypotension);
- with complex treatment copes with diseases of the thyroid gland;
- helps to cope with impotence and other diseases affecting male power;
- well helps in the treatment of diseases of the respiratory system, in particular, tuberculosis;
- restores the full functioning of the digestive tract.
Researchers claim that the first reviews about the beneficial properties of pink radiols can be found even in ancient sources. To date, many people use to treat fruits, flowers, stems and roots of radioli. There are many reviews on the forums about the beneficial effect of the golden root on the human body. Mostly people talk about the fortifying effect of the root, as well as its properties, which have a positive effect on male potency.
Do not forget that self-medication is absolutely contraindicated. Before using the medicine based on the golden root, you should consult with your healthcare professional. You can get the desired result only in the course of complex treatment.
Despite the fact that the golden root is among the plants with a rich vitamin and trace element composition, it can not be used by everyone. As with any drug, taking the golden root has its own contraindications, in particular:
- It is not allowed to take the golden root of people suffering from hypertension, as it increases the level of blood pressure;
- children under the age of 12;
- pregnant women and lactating mothers;
- with individual intolerance to existing components.
Many people leave feedback that you should take the golden root no later than 5 hours before bedtime. The active components contained in the plant, increase efficiency, as a result of which the body experiences arousal. And excessive activity may be accompanied by insomnia and neurosis.
Do not abuse the reception of the golden root. Remember, each treatment course should last a certain time. If you want to continue the course of treatment, you must consult with your doctor.
Use in traditional medicine
As already mentioned, the golden root can rightly be considered a unique folk remedy. Its indications for use and useful properties are quite wide. Let's look at the basic recipes for the preparation of medicines on the basis of pink radiators.
Golden root for men
With the help of tincture of the golden root, you can restore potency and get rid of a number of associated diseases.
- dried golden root - 5 g;
- boiling water - 200 g
Preparation and use:
- Put the shredded root in a thermos or other dishes with thick walls and pour boiling water over it.
- Close the dishes and leave to infuse for 12 hours.
- After the time the mixture is filtered and taken 80 g three times a day. It is best to use the decoction of the golden root for half an hour before meals.
Tincture on vodka
- golden root (dried and crushed) - 100 g;
- Vodka - 400 ml.
Preparation and use:
- Put crushed dried golden root in a plastic or glass container, it is desirable that the dishes have thick walls.
- Fill the rhizome with vodka and mix well.
- Capacity tightly close and leave to insist in a dark place for 21 days.
- After three weeks, the tincture should be drained.
- It should be taken this way: in a glass of boiled lukewarm water dilute ½ tsp. medicinal tinctures and drink thrice a day.
- It is best to take the medicine half an hour before meals. The treatment course can last no more than 1 month continuously.
Tincture of the golden root is taken to strengthen the body. You can prepare the drug according to this recipe.
- crushed golden root - 10 g;
- alcohol or vodka - 100 ml.
Preparation and use:
- Put the pre-crushed golden root into the container and pour it with alcohol.
- Close the dishes tightly and leave them in a dark place.
- Every three days, the tincture on the basis of the golden root should be thoroughly shaken.
- The total infusion time is 2 weeks.
- Then the tincture must be filtered.
- Take the golden root should be 1 tsp. three times a day before meals.
Golden Root Tea
On the basis of the golden root, you can make a delicious and healthy tea.
- crushed golden root - 1 tsp;
- dog-rose fruit;
- apple peel.
Preparation and use:
- In a separate deep container you need to mix the crushed golden root, rosehips and apple peel.
- All ingredients are poured boiling water.
- Dishes should be tightly closed and left for 1 hour.
- After this time, tea should be drained and drunk during the day.
This tea has a tonic effect and a beneficial effect on the functioning of all systems of the human body.
As you can see, the golden root is a storehouse of nutrients, trace elements, minerals, acids and vitamins. Proper use of folk remedies on the basis of the pink radiole will help get rid of many diseases. However, before taking the golden root, you should definitely consult with your healthcare professional. Remember that self-healing in no case be impossible. Be healthy!