All people are familiar with such a problem as a headache. It may occur suddenly and at the most unnecessary moment. How to cope with this disease, if pain pills do not help?
It may occur for different reasons:
- Vegetative dystonia
- Inflammatory diseases of the sinuses
- Inflammation of the brain or its membranes
- Mental or physical exhaustion
- Eye strain
- Cervical osteochondrosis
- High intracranial pressure
- Psychosocial stress
- Nervous overload
- Excessive drinking
- Infectious diseases
If you have persistent headaches that torment you daily, be sure to consult a doctor, to determine the true cause of the problem.
Headache: folk remedies
A good remedy for pain in the head - folk recipes. They are completely natural, unlike pharmaceuticals.
- Hot tea with sugar and lemon. This is an excellent tool that can cope with the disease. In tea you can add not only lemon, but also chamomile, mint, lemon balm and lavender. You can also pour a little cognac or liquor.
- Helps with pains massage of the head, ears and neck. Do light strokes from the forehead to the back of the head, then from the crown to the ears, from the crown to the back of the head, gradually going down to the neck. Movement should be soft and unhurried. Do not forget to massage your temples.
- In the period of headaches, you can take a hot bath with essential oils. Ideal oils of lavender, mint, lemon, marjoram, etc. It is enough to lie down for 15 - 20 minutes in an aromatic bath to get rid of unpleasant sensations.
- Apply lemon rind to temples for a few minutes. This is quite an effective way.
- Cook the decoction of Hypericum: 1 tbsp. herbs 1.5 liters of boiling water. Make St. John's Wort and let it brew for about 1 hour. Drink tincture 3 times a day for 1/3 cup.
- An effective remedy for headaches is potato juice. It is recommended to drink it daily at 0.25 cup.
- If you are worried about a migraine, every day during the meal, take a solution of 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp honey
- Pour 1 tsp. roots devyasila 1 tbsp. cold filtered water. Let it stand for about 10 hours. Strain. Drink tincture of 0.25 cup 4 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Take 1 glass during a headache.
- Make 15 g melissa in 1 tbsp. boiling water. Leave for 30 minutes. Take during a migraine by 0, 5 tbsp.
- Brew strong green tea, add a pinch of mint there. During headaches, drink a glass of prepared beverage. The head stops hurting after 20 minutes.
- Brew in a glass of boiling water 1 tbsp. dried elderberry flowers. Insist 20 minutes after strain. Drink 0.25 tbsp. tinctures with honey 4 times a day 15 minutes before meals.
- Pour a glass of boiling water 1 tbsp. leaves coltsfoot. Insist 30 minutes. Take 1 tbsp. 5 times a day 1 hour before meals.
- Drink aloe juice during a headache. Dilute 30 drops of juice in ½ tbsp. water.
- Apply to the head beet tops or cabbage leaves.
- Brew in a glass of boiling water 1 tsp. wormwood. Insist 4 hours, strain. Drink tincture of 0.25 tbsp. 3 times a day.
- Fill the cinnamon with hot water (at the rate of -1 tsp cinnamon for 1-2 tbsp of water). Add a little sugar. Leave to infuse for 30 minutes. Cinnamon tincture take 2 sips.
- Purchase a herbal cushion in the store. Put her in the bedroom.
- Eat fresh strawberries during headaches.
Headache: medicinal herbs
- Mix 1 part peppermint, 1 part oregano and 1 part fire fry. Dissolve 1 tbsp. prepared mixture of 0.5 liters of boiling water. Insist 30 minutes after, strain.
- Mix 1 tbsp. mint leaves, oregano and wild strawberry. Fill the herb mixture with hot water. Insist 30 minutes, strain and cool. Add to the mixture 1 tbsp. lemon juice. Take 1 tbsp. an hour after eating.
- Take a zest of 1 lemon, 1 tbsp. water, 2 tbsp. peppermint leaves, 1 tbsp. hop cones and medicinal valerian root. Fill the herbal mixture (+ lemon peel) with hot water, put the container with the mixture on the fire and bring to a boil. The broth is taken orally in the form of heat 0.25 tbsp. 3 times a day
- Mix 30 g thyme, 30 rue fragrant, 40 g lemon balm. Pour the mixture with a glass of boiling water, leave for 1 hour. Cool it down. Drink a decoction of 1 glass per day.
- During a headache, drink a tincture of meadow clover flowers (1 tbsp of clover for 1 tbsp of boiling water).
Headache: mud therapy
- Mix 30 ml of mint tincture and 30 g of mud to a smooth mass. Prepare a mixture of rub the head area and the points on the back in the neck. Leave the mixture for 40 minutes, then rinse it off with water.
- Dilute 30 g of therapeutic mud in 150 ml of 3% vinegar. Chill. Dampen a cloth in the prepared liquid and apply it on the forehead. Leave for 15 minutes. The procedure is repeated as necessary.
- Mix the following ingredients until smooth: 50 g of pharmacy petrolatum, 20 g of dirt and 20 ml of menthol. Apply the mixture on the temples and on the back (base of the neck), along the spine and on the feet. Leave the mixture for 1 hour. Then rinse with warm water. The course of treatment is 1 month.
- Expand 3 cloves of garlic and mix it with 50 g of medicinal mud. Apply the mass on the temples and forehead. Hold for 20 minutes, then rinse. Repeat the procedure as necessary.
- Mix the juice of 1 lemon with 4 tsp. healing mud. Add 10 ml of lemon balm tincture to the mixture. Put the required amount of the mixture on a gauze napkin. Apply a napkin with dirt to the affected areas of the head for 35 minutes.
Headache at least once in my life worried every person. To get rid of it, there are many different methods and medicines. But constantly taking painkillers is harmful. In many cases you canuse folk remedies, which will not only save you from headaches, but also improve your health in a complex.