Diet for biliary dyskinesia is the basis of the whole treatment. It is prescribed not only for adults, but also for small children. Proper nutrition contributes to improved outflow of bile, normalizes the biliary tract and all digestive organs, enriches the body with essential micro-and macro-elements. How to make a menu of such a diet?
Diet for biliary dyskinesia
There is no clear description of the diet for biliary dyskinesia. So, the menu will have to be developed independently, taking into account all the rules of eating, as well as a list of allowed and prohibited products. To some extent, this is even for the better, because there is no need to eat annoying dishes several times a day, and you can diversify your diet with new foods.
But before we proceed to the consideration of a sample menu, for a start, let's get acquainted with the rules of diet for pathologies of the biliary tract. So, the basic rules of reception and cooking include:
- Fractional mode. Under this concept understand eating small portions 5-6 times a day. It is very important to eat at a fixed time and not to overeat.
- Proper heat treatment. All food should be steamed or boiled or baked. In no case allowed the use of fried foods.
- Acceptable temperature conditions. It is necessary to completely eliminate from the diet cold foods. All dishes should be only in the form of heat.
- Drinking water and salt. Salt intake should be reduced to 10 mg per day, while liquids, on the contrary, should be increased from 2.5 to 3 liters per day.
- Refusal of alcohol. It is necessary to completely eliminate the use of strong alcohol. Allowed limited intake of red and white wine.
What do nutritionists advise to remove from the menu?
Doctors recommend to remove from the diet food that requires more careful processing in the gastrointestinal tract, as well as products with a high content of cholesterol and refractory fats. It is strictly forbidden to eat in fast foods, various snacks on the go, as well as the use of convenience foods.
From the menu for biliary dyskinesia, the following foods should be removed:
- any baking and fresh bakery products;
- lard in any form;
- fatty meat of animals and poultry;
- smoked sausages and other similar products;
- high-fat dairy products;
- fried and boiled eggs;
- spicy seasonings;
- chocolate, ice cream, carbonated juices and water;
- vegetables with high acidity;
- natural coffee, black strong tea;
- some raw fruits and berries.
What can be included in the diet?
Welcome foods that contain fiber, various vitamins, as well as trace elements and vegetable fats. Please note that the percentage of the ratio of vegetable and animal fats with a diet should be more in favor of plant foods. It is desirable that the products that make up the dish, intensify the production of the necessary enzymes, as well as contribute to the normal secretion of bile.
Add the following food to the menu:
- lean dietary meat;
- low-fat sea and river fish;
- first hot dishes (only vegetable);
- loaves of bran, as well as wheat, rye bread (necessarily yesterday's pastries);
- vegetables rich in starch;
- all kinds of cereals;
- steamed omelets;
- skim milk products;
- vegetable and fruit juices, green tea, herbal teas.
What is diet 5?
Diet table number 5 is a medical indication and is a balanced intake of carbohydrates, as well as fats and proteins. Foods enriched with pectins, fiber and lipotropic substances are included in the diet.
So, you can eat these foods:
- rye stale bread;
- first courses without frying: from vegetables, dairy products, with cereals;
- low fat boiled meat;
- steam, boiled or baked fish;
- protein omelette;
- various cereals;
- salads from fresh vegetables only;
- dried fruits and compotes of them;
- non-acidic fruit;
- butter and vegetable.
Approximate daily diet of diet 5:
- First breakfast: green tea, low-fat cottage cheese, protein omelette.
- The second breakfast: baked apple.
- Lunch: vegetarian soup, boiled chicken fillet, steamed boiled rice, stewed fruit.
- Second lunch: dogrose infusion.
- Dinner: boiled fish, bread, mashed potatoes, tea.
- Late dinner: tea with milk.
Features of the children's diet
Children are advised to take carefully chopped or pureed food, including fruit. Drinking juices can only be diluted with water. Food should be warm, you need to completely eliminate cold and cold food.
Children suffering from biliary tract dyskinesia should be removed from the diet the following products:
- Bee Honey;
- red vegetables and fruits;
- ice cream;
- chewing gum.
Approximate daily diet of the child:
- First breakfast: dairy semolina, baked apple, wild rose.
- Second breakfast: dogrose infusion or fruit and vegetable juice.
- Lunch: 150-200 g of potato soup, boiled grated meat - 50 g, steamed vegetables. Dried fruits compote.
- Snack: low-fat cottage cheese, 1 marshmallow.
- Dinner: 100 g of steam vegetable stew, fish, tea.
- Late dinner: kefir.
How to eat adults?
Adults need to exclude all prohibited foods in the list provided at the beginning of the article, and to ensure an adequate amount of fluid in the body.
Approximate adult's daily diet:
- First breakfast: oatmeal with milk - 150 g, tea with lemon, 1 marshmallow.
- Second breakfast: 250 ml of juice, 50 g of almonds.
- Lunch: 250 grams of soup with any cereal, 2 slices of rye bread, green tea.
- Lunch: low-fat cottage cheese with the addition of dried apricots, tea with milk.
- Supper: macaroni, 2 steam meatballs, dogrose broth, 50 g marmalade.
- Late dinner: 1 tbsp. kefir.
Do not forget that your health depends on adherence to the correct diet in the treatment and prevention of diseases of the biliary tract. Moreover, the preparation of dietary dishes using modern kitchen technology does not take much time and effort. Take care and be healthy!