Patients suffering from inflammation of the bladder, often stop taking medicines, feeling better. Such levity leads to the fact that women develop chronic cystitis. Symptoms and treatment of this disease - the information necessary for anyone who wants to permanently or permanently get rid of pain.
When harmful bacteria get on the mucous membrane of the bladder, an acute inflammatory process begins. If the measures taken were insufficient, it becomes chronic - microorganisms penetrate the walls of the body, deforming it. For a while this pathology can almost not disturb a person, but during periods of exacerbation the symptoms are very painful. Forecasts are encouraging: if you act as experts recommend, you can cure cystitis forever.
How does a sick urea behave?
The clinical picture characteristic of cystitis is the same at all stages of the disease, but it has a different frequency and intensity of manifestations. In chronic inflammation of the bladder are observed:
- pain while urinating;
- frequent desire to urinate;
- incomplete emptying of the bladder;
- wavy pains in the pubic region, sometimes extending to the entire lower abdomen.
In some cases, the following signs may indicate a prolonged infection of the genitourinary system:
- nocturia - strong urge to urinate during a night's sleep;
- dysuria - a continuous desire to urinate.
Chronic cystitis in women may also give no symptoms, except for a slight discomfort in the genital area and frequent urination. But this does not mean that treatment is not required.
The aggravation of cystitis is easily recognized, as noted:
- burning and cramping when urine passes;
- frequent urination;
- heaviness and pain in the abdomen;
- turbidity of urine; there may be an admixture of blood in it;
- in severe cases - nausea, vomiting, fever.
What will the urologist advise?
To destroy the causative agent of the disease and improve the general condition of the patient, doctors prescribe a comprehensive treatment. First of all, for women with cystitis, antibiotics from the following list are needed:
Antibiotic therapy should not last more than 5-10 days.
Also, the painful symptoms of the disease will facilitate antispasmodics, analgesics and physiotherapy procedures:-
- electrophoresis on the lower part of the peritoneum;
- UHF to areas of pain;
- mud or paraffin baths;
- diadynamic therapy or amplipulse therapy (electrostimulation of the sore spot).
To make the treatment short and successful, you should follow this diet:
- drink up to 2 liters of water per day for the normal functioning of all organs and systems;
- limit salt intake, as this product prevents the removal of fluid from the body;
- abandon carbonated or alcoholic beverages, fatty meats and fish, marinades, spices.
If you have problems with the bladder, it will be helpful to take a complex of vitamins and enrich the diet:
- dairy products;
- whole grain cereals;
- olive oil;
- grapes, pears, watermelons and melons;
- pumpkin, asparagus, fresh cabbage;
- calcium chloride mineral water.
Heat and herbs are the enemies of cystitis
If a woman has chronic cystitis without severe symptoms, you can try treatment with folk remedies.
- Take 300 g of full, bright red berries of a cranberry.
- Pass them through a juicer or a fine sieve.
- At least 3 times a day, drink 150 ml of fresh juice.
"Brick" warming up
- Heat a piece of red brick on fire.
- Put the hot brick in the enamelled bucket and put some birch tar on it.
- Sit on the bucket and wrap yourself up to your belt with a towel.
- After 20 minutes, wipe dry with a towel and go to bed.
Parsley seed infusion
- 1 tsp. seeds parsley curly pour 1 tbsp. cold boiled water.
- Set the tool for 10 hours in a warm place, then filter.
- Drink infusion of 1 tbsp. l every 2 hours during the week.
- 4 tbsp. l dry chamomile flowers and calendula pour 2 liters of boiling water and leave for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and pour into a basin.
- Add some warm water and lower your feet in the infusion.
- Repeat this bath 3-4 times a day.
- 1 tbsp. l Chamomile inflorescences brew in a teapot with 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- Wait 20 minutes and then filter the drink.
- Drink this tea with floral honey at ½ tbsp. 3 times a day.
- In 1 tbsp. sea salt, add 2 drops of sandalwood and juniper essential oil, 3 drops of eucalyptus oil.
- Dissolve the contents of the glass in a bath of warm water.
- Sit in the bath for about 15 minutes.
This procedure is contraindicated in pregnant women.
- 2 tsp. dry leaves lingonberry fill 1 tbsp. boiling water and keep in a water bath ¼ hour.
- Then insist broth for 2 hours.
- Take filtered medicine 125 ml before breakfast, afternoon tea, lunch and dinner.
- Combine bear ears, nettles, St. John's wort, wild rose berries and plantain leaves in equal parts.
- 60 g of the resulting composition pour well heated water and boil on low heat for 10 minutes.
- The finished product is divided into 4 servings and take before meals.
- Spend a course of treatment for six months.
Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory decoction
- 2 tbsp. l root hips, chicory and peppermint, combine with a glass of water.
- Boil the roots on the steam bath for a third of the hour.
- Drink decoction 4 times a day before breakfast, lunch or dinner.
If the cystitis turned into a chronic form, it means that the treatment was insufficient or was absent altogether. It is necessary to immediately correct this error and pay attention to your health. Women with chronic bladder inflammation should visit a urologist, who will prescribe appropriate medications and help you choose the best remedies from the natural treasury.