With the onset of cold weather, are you constantly plagued by viruses and infections? Have you hurt your arm or are you suffering from high blood pressure? In such cases, the treatment solution based on the beaver stream will help. That is what the manufacturer stated in the annotations to this drug. But even if a fresh stream of beaver came into your hands, the preparation of tincture will not be such a difficult process.
Indications for use
The beaver musk, the sex glands of the internal secretion or the castroreum - this is what people call the beaver stream. It looks like two small bags, interconnected by a greasy duct and filled with a jelly-like orange liquid with a characteristic odor. Beavers use these glands to mark the territory and seduce the individual of the opposite sex. Also, the jet will come to the aid of the animal if it is hurt, sick or going through hungry times.
Beaver beaver has many medicinal properties and is actively used by folk medicine to combat human ailments, in particular:
- for the prevention of diseases of the joints;
- as an antiseptic for open wounds, injuries and burns;
- for fractures of varying severity and hematomas;
- as an antiviral for ARVI, flu and sore throat;
- for the treatment of gynecological and urological diseases;
- with thrombophlebitis and varicose veins;
- as an anti-inflammatory agent during the treatment of eye diseases;
- as a prophylactic agent for the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract and endocrine system.
By the way, the hood of beaver glands will be a real discovery for men suffering from weak ejaculation, because it is not without reason that people call beaver natural Viagra and are considered the most effective remedy for impotence.
Mix and shake
So, in your hands was a beaver stream. The question arises: how to prepare a tincture of fresh spray? In principle, there are no particular differences in the types of this gland. True, some believe that the concentration of useful substances in a fresh stream is somewhat lower. If you are worried about this, then the bags will need to be washed and dried naturally. However, in this case, the preparation of the solution will have to be postponed for several months.
We will not be so sophisticated and describe how to prepare a beaver stream from a fresh gland. For three liters of solution you will need:
- 100 g of the beaver gonad;
- 3 l of medical 70% alcohol.
The cooking process is as follows:-
- To begin with, weigh the fresh product to ensure that the ratio of alcohol is correct. If the iron weighs more than 100 grams, the amount of alcohol should be increased.
- Then, using medical scissors, a sharp kitchen knife or a powerful blender, we grind the beaver stream.
- Pour the pieces of gland into a three-liter glass jar and pour it with alcohol.
- Cover the container with a plastic lid and shake well. If it is difficult to mix in this way, you can use a spoon or a ladle.
- Then we remove the plastic cover and put a metal one in its place, roll up the can with the help of a special key.
- Place the lid and the glass carefully process paraffin or wax to fully protect the contents from oxygen.
- Pack the jar with aluminum foil and remove away.
- After 3-5 weeks, take out the container and shake. Remove the lid from the can and pour the contents into small bottles.
To store this tincture you need in the refrigerator in a special compartment for drugs. No need to freeze.
Recommendations for use
Even after such processing and aging for a long time in an alcohol solution, the beaver stream retains its peculiar smell, so it is recommended to drink it in a diluted form. Coffee can be used as a reagent - it will kill the stench perfectly. If the use of coffee is limited for medical reasons, you can try to dilute the tincture in a strong chicory or a drink of barley.
As for the correct dosage, everything depends on the purpose of taking the medicine, for example:
- Beginners are recommended to start with small doses of 1-2 drops of solution per day;
- as an excellent immunostimulant on an ongoing basis, you need to drink 1 teaspoon of tincture per day;
- during the treatment of diseases, the dosage is 1 dessert spoon 3 times a day, but only with a weight of up to 80 kg.
You can use the tincture and not for its intended purpose. For example, with colds and inflammatory processes in the upper respiratory tract it is recommended to inhale with the addition of a few spoons of tincture or simply inhale the vapors over an open can.
For the treatment of severe injuries, hematomas and trauma consequences, the tincture is rubbed into the skin with soft massage movements without special pressure on the damaged area. Then, it is recommended to wrap a sore leg, arm and finger with a woolen scarf, bandage or any other cloth.
In case of gynecological problems, cotton swabs are impregnated with tincture, which are subsequently introduced into the vagina. To do this, 2 teaspoons of the solution must be diluted in one glass of warm water.
According to many traditional healers, the beaver stream is absolutely harmless to the human body. However, it is still not recommended to use the inside tincture of pregnant women, people with alcohol intolerance and young children.