Since ancient times, healers have used autumn crocus for the treatment of cancer. Later, scientists obtained from the plant an element that formed the basis for various drugs for the treatment of stomach and esophagus cancer, leukemia. Nowadays, traditional medicine successfully uses the autumn crocus preparations magnificent for the fight against various ailments!
Help - autumn crocus gorgeous
Colchicum splendid is a perennial herb of the lily family. The stalk averages 40 cm in length, it grows four broad oblong leaves. Colchicum flowers have a pink-purple or pale purple color and a fairly large size. Flowering time: September-October, seed ripening time: spring (starting from the second year). Fruit - a three-capsule box, oblong-round shape, up to 3 cm in length. An autumn crocus root is a large onion, about 4 cm in diameter.
Where to look for an autumn crocus gorgeous?
The plant loves the subtropical climate the most. We can find it throughout the entire Caucasus range, an autumn crocus grows both on the slopes and on mountain peaks over 2000 meters.
Peculiarities of collecting autumn crocus
- As medicinal raw materials of autumn crocus are his tubers. They should be harvested from late summer to mid-autumn, that is, the whole autumn crocus. During the harvest, you should dig up large tubers, about 4 to 3 cm in size, along with the roots. You will need thick gloves to collect, as all parts of the plant are poisonous, be very careful - when harvesting the corms should not be damaged. After digging them, it is necessary to shake off the ground, and then to break off the resumption of growth from each corms, growing from the side, without damaging the tubers themselves, their lower parts require special care.
- Drying the croissant should be in a regularly ventilated warm and dry room, spreading the corm with a layer of medium thickness (10-15 cm). Remember that before drying the raw materials are strictly forbidden to wash or even just moisten with water. Since after this healing properties of the plant will be lost. For drying of raw materials it is necessary 2 weeks, after the expiration of the finished raw materials must be decomposed into wicker baskets or boxes with holes that provide ventilation. Shelf life of raw materials - no more than 3-4 months.
- Contraindications: pronounced inhibition of the hematopoietic function of the bone marrow.
Side effects of autumn crocus magnificent
All parts of the plant, including the flowers of the autumn crocus magnificent, contain large quantities of colchicine - a poisonous medicinal substance, poisoning it is possible not only with improper dosages of preparations of autumn crocus, but also when breaking a flower, when ignorant hands that came into contact with the poison do not turn out immediately washed. The lesion manifests itself only after a few hours, when the poison is already penetrating the blood.
Signs of poisoning can be many symptoms: severe vomiting that does not stop after the stomach is released and contains bile and gastric mucus. Nausea and strong, unquenchable thirst, loose stools, accompanied by colic and a very unpleasant odor. A sharp slowdown, and then vice versa, the acceleration of the pulse to about 150-160 beats per minute. Pale complexion, blue lips and nose tip. The skin may become covered with sticky mucus; seizures are likely. To top it off, signs of paralysis appear. Any help in case of such poisoning can be provided only by doctors, therefore, at the first signs of poisoning with an autumn severum, you should immediately call an ambulance.
Recipe for treelike gorgeous
Antimicrobial and Tonic
Mix 5 g (1 teaspoon) of dry crushed raw croissant magnificent, 10 g (2 teaspoons) of the root crossing of dioecious, yellow gentian and chamomile flowers. Pour 1 teaspoon of the mixture with 1 cup of boiling water and cook for 15 minutes, then cool and strain. Take a decoction of 1 glass per day on an empty stomach.
Compresses for the treatment of joints
Take some of the starchy ever-growing raw material (1-2 pinches) and pour 1 glass of water on it, then boil the mixture over a low heat for 15-20 minutes. Boiled raw material slightly squeeze and apply, wrapping with gauze, to the sore spots with rheumatism and diseases of the joints, holding a compress every time until then. Until you feel relieved. The procedure should be carried out 1 time in 2 days.
Autumn crocus magnificent from osteochondrosis
- Recipe 1. 1 part of the dry crushed raw crocodile gorgeous pour 12 parts of vinegar and leave in a sealed container for 2 weeks, occasionally shaking the infusion. Rub the infusion into the sore spot at night whenever necessary.
- Recipe 2. 1 part of the dry crushed raw croissant magnificent pour 5 parts of alcohol and insist 15-20 days in a dark place, occasionally shaking the infusion. Rub the infusion sore places at night with every need.
Autumn crocus gorgeous for arthritis and rheumatism
- For external use: 1 part of dry minced raw croissant magnificent pour 5 parts of alcohol and leave for 2 weeks in a sealed container in a dark cabinet, shaking the infusion from time to time, strain it after the specified period. Ready infusion rubbed places affected by arthritis or rheumatism.
- For ingestion: 5 parts of dry minced raw croissant magnificent mix with 30 parts of boiling water and 60 parts of honey, then leave the mixture in a sealed container for 1-1.5 weeks. Keep ready infusion in the fridge. Take the drug on 1 tablespoon before each meal for 30 minutes.
Autumn crocus for atherosclerosis
For this medicine, you will need pre-cooked tinctures on vodka: garlic, small periwinkle, and evergreen tea. Each should be prepared according to the recipe: 1 part of raw materials pour 10 parts of vodka and insist 3 days in a sealed container, then strain. Then mix 10 ml of autumn crocus tincture, 75 ml of garlic tincture and 40 ml of small periwinkle tincture. Take this drug with 0.5 teaspoon before each meal for 15-20 minutes.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Kseniya