Modern women are increasingly concerned about the development of such diseases as varicose veins. As you know, it is perfectly amenable to medical and surgical treatment. But many representatives of the beautiful half of humanity use apple cider vinegar for varicose veins. Does this tool help and how effective is it?
Treatment of varicose apple cider vinegar: main aspects
Before we consider the most effective recipes for traditional medicine for the treatment of varicose veins, let's find out the main symptoms of this disease. For the first time such a pathology may occur at the age of 25 years. To avoid varicose veins, you need to carefully monitor the weight of your body. In addition, the occurrence of such a disease is affected by genetic predisposition, childbearing and delivery, as well as features of work.
The main symptoms of varicose veins should include:
- pain in the legs;
- swelling of the lower extremities;
- seizure, manifested during a night's sleep;
- evening heaviness in the legs;
- the appearance of the vascular network;
- dilatation of the venous walls and, as a result, good visibility of the vessels under the skin.
Recently, many women began to actively use apple cider vinegar for varicose veins. Feedback on the results of treatment is positive, and such a tool has been recognized by many as truly effective. This is primarily due to the fact that apple cider vinegar contains a lot of mineral and fortified micro and macro elements. It is he who is saturated with iron, magnesium, copper and calcium. In addition, its component composition includes vitamins of group B, retinol, ascorbic acid and tocopherol.
As practice shows, the use of vinegar allows to stop the symptoms of varicose veins. It also has a beneficial effect on the entire body, in particular:
- normalizes alkaline acid balance;
- strengthens the immune system;
- promotes fat burning;
- lowers blood pressure;
- normalizes intestinal microflora;
- copes with a number of diseases that are viral, etc.
Before you begin treating varicose veins with this remedy of traditional medicine, it is necessary to consult a doctor. Such treatment should bring only benefits, and if used incorrectly and excessively used apple cider vinegar can cause harm to their health.
The simplest and most common method of treating varicose veins is rubbing the legs with vinegar. A cotton pad or gauze cut should be moistened in apple cider vinegar and with soft massaging movements, wipe those areas of the skin on which varicose veins are more visible. This manipulation is best done twice a day. The treatment course should not be less than 1 calendar month. In severe varicose veins, the amount of rubbing can be increased up to 5-6 times a day.
Recipe number 1
From apple cider vinegar can be made infusion, which should be taken orally. Please note that such a means of traditional medicine in no case should not be used by people suffering from any pathologies of the digestive tract, liver or pancreas.-
- natural apple vinegar - 1 tsp;
- 250 ml of filtered water.
Preparation and use:
- Apple vinegar is poured into a glass with purified water and thoroughly mix the infusion.
- We take this vinegar brew twice a day for at least 30 minutes. before lunch.
- The duration of the treatment course is approximately 14-21 days.
Recipe number 2
Compresses from apple cider vinegar and cabbage leaves become very popular in the treatment of varicose veins.
- chilled cabbage fresh leaves;
- Apple vinegar;
- gauze cut.
Preparation and use:
- Large cabbage leaves are placed in the fridge for 24 hours.
- After a day, the skin on which varicose veins are visible is smeared with apple cider vinegar, and then we apply chilled cabbage leaves.
- On top of 2 layers impose a gauze cut.
- This manipulation is performed daily at night. The duration of the treatment course is from 2 to 4 weeks.
- For each compress should take fresh cabbage leaves.
Recipe number 3
On the basis of apple cider vinegar, you can independently prepare an ointment. It should be rubbed into the problem skin. Please note that no means of traditional medicine, prepared on the basis of apple cider vinegar, can not be used by people suffering from eczema, psoriasis, individual intolerance to the constituent components, pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, kidneys or dysfunction of the urinary system.
- Apple vinegar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- 1 egg yolk;
- turpentine - 1 tsp.
Preparation and use:
- Put egg yolk in a small glass bowl, add turpentine and apple vinegar.
- All components are thoroughly mixed to form a homogeneous mass.
- Apply the prepared ointment on the problem areas of the skin every day before going to bed at night.
- The remains of the ointment should be removed with a napkin or wipe with apple cider vinegar.
Opinions of the fair sex about the benefits of apple cider vinegar in the fight against varicose veins divided. Some leave feedback that such a tool did not bring the desired effect, while others share their positive observations.
In many reviews, women say that they had to refuse varicose veins treatment with apple vinegar because of an allergic reaction. But some girls are skeptical about such a therapeutic method. They believe that the store product does not contain really useful components, and only apple cider vinegar prepared at home will help to cope with varicose veins.
What means to use for the treatment of varicose veins: pharmacological or folk, it's up to you. Do not forget that a positive result can be achieved only after an examination, an accurate diagnosis and consultation of the attending specialist. It is not necessary to engage in self-treatment in order not to cause even more harm to your vessels. Be healthy!