Aloe is a plant that many hostesses groom and nurture on their window sills. And no wonder: from its juice, you can prepare medicines that help with the most serious diseases. In combination with honey, aloe is transformed into an effective natural remedy to strengthen the immune system and improve the condition of the whole body. Different proportions of aloe with honey, which offer recipes of traditional medicine, will help to recover faster.
What is the secret of aloe?
Succulent green plant, which is also called the agave, has many advantages. But its main feature is its strong bactericidal properties, which help to cope not only with streptococci and staphylococci, but even with a diphtheria stick.
The combination with bee products only enhances the effect of aloe. Honey is a natural antiseptic containing all the vitamins and minerals that humans need. It has a beneficial effect on the heart muscle, strengthening it, enhances immunity.
If daily consumption of folk remedies prepared on the basis of bee product and agave juice for prophylaxis, no diseases will be terrible. Both ingredients, complementing the healing properties of each other, heal wounds, and with internal consumption increase intestinal motility. The use of aloe with honey is important for such diseases:
- gastrointestinal tract diseases;
- eye diseases;
- lesions of the skin.
To prepare a natural medicine is not at all difficult: for this it is enough to have 2 main ingredients. If necessary, you can connect other components to enhance the impact.
If you want to prepare a tool that will be stored for a long time, use the recipe, which includes aloe, honey and Cahors. In the absence of the latter, it can be replaced with any red wine, preferably of high quality. In extreme cases, any component containing alcohol, such as vodka, will do. Preparation of medication does not take much time:
- From the leaves of aloe make juice. To do this, the plant must be minced, then collected in cheesecloth and squeeze well. Optionally, for the tincture, you can use mashed potatoes with leaf pulp.
- Mix aloe and honey in equal parts, diluted with wine.
Traditionally, such a tool is seized with a piece of butter. You can not eat aloe with honey less than an hour after taking any dairy product. The medicine is recommended to be taken both inwardly and externally in the form of compresses. It helps a lot when:
- reduced immunity and propensity for colds;
If there is no possibility or desire to prepare a long-stored remedy, make ordinary aloe juice with honey.
Aloe and honey: recipes for all occasions
Agave juice and bee products are a universal remedy that can help with various diseases and their prevention.
- Recipe for aloe honey for immunity. In order to be less ill and not afraid of catching cold during the first cold snap, take honey and aloe in equal proportions and mix both ingredients well. Use the medication for 3 weeks, after which you can take a break for 10 days.
- Recipe for aloe with honey for the stomach. Agave juice and bee products have a beneficial effect on the state of the stomach. To prepare the medicine, it is necessary to mix aloe juice, honey and chopped walnuts in proportions of 1: 5: 3, respectively. When gastritis is also effective recipe tools, prepared from 1 part aloe and 2 parts honey.
- Aloe Cough Honey Recipe To make a cough remedy, soothing throat, you can, mixing aloe juice and honey in equal parts. To keep such a mixture for 12 hours, you need to put it in a jar, cover and refrigerate.
Recipe with aloe, honey and lemon
An excellent remedy for bronchitis, curing even chronic diseases, is a mixture of honey, lemon and aloe juice. To make the medicine, you need 4 chopped aloe leaves and add 0.5 liters of red wine. Then put a few slices of lemon and 5 spoons of honey. The liquid should be infused for 5 days at room temperature. Then the tool should be drained and refrigerated. It is recommended to drink medicine before meals.
Agar juice, diluted with honey, must be used in the correct dosage to get a good effect from the treatment.
- To strengthen the immune system and with bronchitis, take 10 ml of medication three times a day half an hour before meals, washing it down with warm milk.
- Crushed leaves with honey nectar should be consumed within 3 weeks with a cup of boiled water.
- Medicine for the stomach with nuts is taken within 2 months and 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day.
- For the treatment of cough medicine with aloe must be consumed by 1 tsp. 3 times a day, regardless of the meal.
- Tincture with honey and wine drink 1 tbsp. l three times a day after meals.
If you adhere to these recommendations, you will get better very soon, and your immunity will be able to protect the body from any diseases.
Although medicine with aloe and honey is an absolutely natural remedy, there are conditions in which the consumption of certain ingredients can be dangerous to health:
- pyelonephritis, cystitis (aloe tends to irritate the walls of the bladder);
- acute diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal tract (agave causes bleeding of the stomach and only aggravates the course of the disease);
- pregnancy (aloe increases uterine tone);
- heart disease, hypertension;
- hemorrhoids, bleeding;
- exacerbation of diseases of any organs.
If you decide to use aloe honey recipes for your own treatment, you should be careful and consult your doctor first. You may need to pass additional tests if there are suspicions of hidden diseases. Only in this case, folk therapy will bring the maximum benefit to the body.