Many children often suffer from allergies, which, of course, gives a lot of anxiety to their parents. It is especially exciting if the baby does not tolerate milk formulas, and Mommy has no milk anymore. In this case, dairy hypoallergenic and soy formulations, as well as goat's milk, come to the rescue.
Exactly live goat milk often produces magical results.: the rash passes, the child becomes more calm and develops harmoniously. Moreover, an allergy to such milk is extremely rare. Only one out of a hundred children who are allergic to dairy enzymes has an allergic reaction to goat's milk.
How did goat milk come to our table?
Many years ago it was known about the benefits of goat milk. Such famous doctors as Avicenna and Hippocrates talked about its healing properties, using it in the treatment of many diseases. Most of this product is suitable for the treatment of gastric and lung diseases.
But doctors seriously began studying milk only in the early 20th century. The reason for this was the observation of scientists for babies who, for one reason or another, are deprived of mother's milk. Mortality of children who had goat's milk instead of cow's food was much lower than among those babies who ate cow's food.
In 1900, the Paris Academy of Sciences goat's milk was recognized as a dietary and nutritious product., and also recommended for use by children and people with a weakened body. In our country, the nutritionist and pediatrician VN Zhuk ardently defended the interests of this drink. It was on his initiative that a farm was created for breeding a unique breed of goats, which was delivered on a special order of the Swiss government.
Soon, goat's milk became so popular that its catastrophic shortage began. The product was given strictly on prescription for feeding children and including people with chronic diseases in the diet. At this point, Russian medicine officially recognized the benefits of goat milk.
However, it took a little time, and began to forget about the merits of the drink. For a long time, any products made from such milk and the milk itself were considered exotic foods with a strange taste. Most likely, this is due to the fact that every person from childhood gets used to the classic taste of cow products, which makes it difficult to perceive food with an unusual taste and smell.
Use of goat milk for allergies
- Fresh goat milk is an excellent energy boost of energy. When consumed in the form of heat, it is digested in the body in 20 minutes, while cow's milk is digested several times slower. To preserve the maximum benefit, it is best to use raw, not pasteurized milk, if you, of course, are confident in its quality. Increased temperature kills many nutrients, and as a result, inferior milk is produced.
- Goat milk is conceived by nature itself for feeding infants in the absence of mother's milk. It is worth noting that this milk is the most identical with the female, since the weight of a newborn goat is from 2.5 to 5 kg, the child weighs the same amount at birth.
- The fat globules in milk are very small, so they do not stagnate during storage and are easily digested. The fat globules in cow's milk are as much as 6 times more, so this milk is much harder to digest than goat. At the same time, the cow is intended for feeding a calf, whose total weight at birth is 30-35 kg. This is perhaps the main reason that infants who are fed a cow's drink often suffer from digestive disorders, colic, allergic reactions and other disorders.
- Goat milk has a positive effect on health. One of its remarkable virtues is positive effect on the digestive system for both young and old body. For problems with the gastrointestinal tract, goat milk is the best food product. In particular, the sensitive belly of the child will be extremely happy with this product.
- To keep the intestines in good shape, it is helpful to use goat's milk serum. Many people prefer to drink it with their favorite juice. In no case can goat milk be drunk quickly. Use it in small sips, slowly, then the fluid in the stomach does not turn into coarse clots.
- What is useful goat milk?
- What is acidophilus: cooking method, reviews
Contraindications to the use of goat milk
There are no special restrictions on the use of goat milk. But it must be borne in mind that feeding children up to one year old only with this product, excluding other milk formulas, threatens with the development of iron deficiency anemia.
When buying milk, you should focus on its quality. Of course, unboiled is much more useful than boiled water, but you should not risk your health. If you doubt the quality of the product, it is better to boil just in case. There may be the possibility of brucellosis - an infection that occurs in goats and is transmitted to humans.
Be sure to smell the milk before you buy. Unpleasant smell often exudes product from the goat, which is contained in unsanitary conditions. The sebaceous glands of the udder of the goat secrete odorous substances that can be released into the drink during milking. However, the goat itself is an extremely clean animal that will not eat dirty or fallen from the hands of humans. Therefore, the purity of the liquid depends on the cleanliness of the hostess. Also, the taste is associated with the food that the goat consumes in the intervals between milkings; it shows whether it is pastured in clean, ecologically clean areas or near the slopes.
To decide whether to give your baby goat's milk or not, of course, to you. However, there is nothing special to be afraid of. Goat milk is not only successfully used against allergies, but also recommended to use babies with weight gain or weakened immune systems.. If you are plagued by strong doubts about whether to give a drink or not, consult with your doctor.