Who does not like to eat delicious jelly? This dessert is not only distinguished by its exquisite taste, but is also considered low-calorie. And all the ways of its preparation is simply impossible to count. If you do not know what dessert to prepare for the festive table, then try to make sour cream jelly, the recipes of which we have selected for you in this article.
How to make cream jelly: cooking tips
In order to make your dessert tender and delicious, in the process of cooking you need to follow a few simple rules:
- For making jelly should choose a low-fat sour cream. So, the ideal product would be the store product with a percentage of fat content of not more than 15.
- All ingredients for jelly should be at room temperature. This will facilitate the process of mixing products and allow the sugar to dissolve faster.
- For whipping cream it is better to use a blender or a mixer - so it will turn out lush and look like a souffle.
- When making jelly, the main thing is to prepare the gelatin correctly. In no case can it be simply poured into jelly - it will not freeze then.
- In sour cream jelly, you can add fruits or berries, but they need to be pre-peeled and peeled.
- If you want to make sour cream jelly layers, then you can prepare it in two ways: by laying a liquid or thickened mass.
Sour cream jelly: recipe with photos
We offer to make cream jelly with the addition of cottage cheese, which will give our dessert an exquisite and delicate taste. Make it easy and fast enough.
- sour cream no more than 15% fat - 250 g;
- low-fat cottage cheese - 250 g;
- water or milk - 200 ml;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 30 g vanilla sugar;
- 15 g of gelatin.
- First of all, you need to prepare gelatin. To do this, it should be soaked in water or milk for 1 hour. Remember that milk or water should be at room temperature.
- After the specified time, gelatin must be melted using a water bath. It is important that it dissolves completely and not even small lumps remain.
- Now you need to add sour cream to the gelatin mixture and mix the mass well using a mixer or blender.
- Cottage cheese should be chopped. You can do this with a blender or just pass it through a strainer.
- Chopped curd mix with a mass of sour cream and gelatin.
- We take molds and pour jelly in them. You can use any glasses or wine glasses.
- We wait until the jelly cools down a bit and put it in the fridge.
- As soon as the jelly of sour cream completely hardens, you can bring it to the table. Sprinkle dessert with nuts, grated chocolate or berries.
Cocoa sour cream jelly
In order for sour cream jelly to acquire a rich chocolate flavor, cocoa can be added to it. Such a dessert certainly will appeal to both children and adults.
- 400 ml low-fat sour cream;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 2 tbsp. l cocoa powder;
- 40 g of gelatin;
- 250 ml of water.
- Gelatin is prepared in the same way as in the previous recipe.
- Add sugar to the sour cream and beat thoroughly until smooth.
- In the resulting mixture pour the gelatin, and then mix everything well.
- Now we need to divide our mixture into two equal parts.
- In the first part of the mixture, add cocoa powder and whisk thoroughly.
- Next you need to act depending on what kind of jelly you want to get in the end. If you need a two-layer jelly, then first pour the mixture without cocoa and put it in the fridge until thick. Then add the mixture with cocoa and again leave it to freeze. You can make two layers or more - it all depends on your preferences.
- It will take less time to prepare the so-called jelly-zebra, because there is no need to wait for the solidification of each layer separately. You should put layers on a spoon, letting them flow in a circle.
Gourmet Jelly with Fruit: Recipe
In the jelly, you can add any fruits and berries, but they must first be cleaned and cut if necessary. Today we will make cream jelly with strawberries.
- 45 g of gelatin;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 450 ml sour cream;
- 250 g strawberries.
- Gelatin cover with water, leave it to swell, and then melt in a water bath.
- Now you need to whip the gelatin with sour cream.
- Prepare the strawberries: it should be washed and cut.
- We spread jelly and strawberries in molds or glasses. You can do this: a layer of strawberries, and then jelly - and so on until the form is filled. When the jelly hardens, garnish it with strawberries on top.
How to cook colorful jelly?
As already mentioned, cream jelly layers can be put in two ways. Let's look at them in detail.
Laying liquid sour cream jelly layers:
- The bottom of the form should be filled with the first layer. For this you need to take 2-3 tbsp. l mix and put it in the center of the dish.
- In the same way, strictly in the center should lay out a layer of jelly of a different color.
- It turns out that with the infusion of each new layer, the previous one spreads in shape.
- Lay out the jelly layers to fill the dishes. We will have a multi-colored jelly, which does not have clear lines of separation between the layers.
Laying thickened cream jelly:
- Put the first layer of jelly on the bottom of the mold and place it in the fridge until it cools down.
- Then pour another layer of color and leave the jelly to harden.
- In the same way lay out all subsequent layers. So you can make jelly with berries and fruits.
As you can see, there are a lot of ways to make delicious and tasty sour cream jelly. Choose the most suitable recipe for you and do not be afraid to experiment. Feel free to add new ingredients - and you will definitely get unsurpassed dessert. Enjoy your meal!