Every housewife knows that for the normal functioning of the digestive tract and a balanced diet, you must indulge your household with first courses. To date, you can find many recipes for delicious first courses, but what if there is not enough time for cooking culinary masterpieces? In this case, you can cook the soup from canned saury: a recipe with step by step photos will help you quickly and tasty to feed the whole family.
Necessary products and preparation for cooking
How to cook canned saury soup quickly and easily? It is quite simple, and the hostess will need only 30-40 minutes of time. To prepare a delicious light soup, you need the following utensils:
- medium capacity pot;
- paddle for mixing.
In general, in the process of cooking soup from canned food, the hostess can use any convenient kitchen utensils. Soups from canned food are often cooked on camping trips, and, as you know, in the field you only have a knife and a bowler on hand.
To make canned saury soup, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
- canned fish from saury (often saury is cut into pieces);
- vegetables (onions and carrots);
- vegetable or butter;
Depending on the recipe, you can add the following products to the soup from canned saury:
- canned peas;
- buckwheat groats;
Recipe for saury soup "Classic"
Each housewife tries to improve her dish, so even in soups, many add a variety of ingredients that at first glance seem to be completely incompatible. As is known, almost all dishes have several variations, but there is a classic recipe for cooking. According to the classic recipe, you can cook canned saury soup.
- canned saury (depending on the capacity of the pan and the weight of the canned food, you can use a couple of cans);
- potatoes - 3-4 pcs .;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- bay leaf;
- bow - 1 head;
- salt and ground pepper.
- You should first clean the carrots and potatoes.
- Potato cut into pieces. Carrots can be finely chopped into cubes or grated.
- Next, you need to clear onions and finely chop it. Onion must be cut into small pieces so that only its flavor can be felt in the saury soup.
- Finely chop the greens (you can use any seasonal or frozen greens).
- Pour water into a saucepan and ship sliced carrots and potatoes. After boiling, add bay leaf.
- For half an hour, boil the potatoes, and then add onions and canned saury to the soup.
- After that, you can add butter, salt and pepper to the soup (you can use only ground black pepper).
- After about 5-7 minutes, you should add chopped greens to the soup.
- Fish soup from canned saury is ready.
How to cook cheese soup from canned saury: a step-by-step recipe for dishes with photos
To give the soup from canned saury a delicate taste, many housewives prepare this first dish with the addition of cheese. Mainly used natural processed cheese, it gives the dish not only an unforgettable taste, but also a creamy aroma.
- water - 1.5-2 liters;
- processed cheese - 2 pcs .;
- canned saury;
- sunflower oil;
- Greens, where sea salt and pepper ground.
- First you need to peel the potatoes.
- Pour the peeled potatoes with water, set on fire and bring to a boil. Then we reduce the fire and continue to cook.
- Next, clean the onions and carrots and chop them finely.
- Send the vegetables to the pan. Sunflower oil is used for sautéing (some housewives prefer to brown the vegetables for cheese and fish soup in butter).
- Bringing potatoes to readiness, add shabby cheese, vegetables, salt and pepper to the pan.
- After that add canned saury. Pre-fish must be cleaned of ridges and knead (for this you can use a fork or blender).
- Ready soup from saury canned seasoned with chopped seasonal herbs.
Delicious first course: canned saury soup with rice and potatoes
To make the first dish more nutritious and satisfying, in addition to canned saury and potatoes, rice is added to the soup. In this recipe, rice can be replaced with millet or buckwheat.
- rice - 150-200 g;
- canned saury - 1 bank;
- 4-5 potatoes;
- tomatoes - 2 pcs. (can be replaced by tomato paste);
- carrots and onions;
- water - 1.5-2 liters;
- sunflower oil;
- a mixture of peppers, spices and salt.
- Initially, you need to peel carrots, onions and potatoes.
- Wash rice under running water so that the water is clear.
- Add potatoes and rice to boiling water.
- Next, in a frying pan, passaceae carrots and onions.
- After roasting the vegetables, stew the tomatoes separately. Pre-tomatoes should be washed with boiling water and peel them off.
- Add vegetables and tomatoes to boiled potatoes with rice.
- Canned saury must be removed from the jar and removed ridges.
- Add canned and chopped herbs in the soup, salt and pepper.
- Boil soup for another 3-4 minutes and remove from heat. Let the soup stand for 3-5 minutes under the lid closed.
Tips from experienced chefs
To make saury soup very tasty, you should choose only fresh canned food. Saury can be added in slices or pre-mash the fish with a fork. Experienced cooks do not recommend draining the liquid (marinade or oil) from canned food. The secret to making gourmet soup with saury is the uniqueness of the most delicious fish sauce.
During the preparation of the first course it is important to perform all actions consistently. First, boil potatoes separately or together with rice, roast vegetables, and canned saury are laid out literally 5 minutes before the end of cooking the soup. Soup will be spicy, delicious, fragrant and very tasty, if you can stew canned with vegetables.
Be sure to add the soup fragrant seasonings and bay leaf. Salt the dish should be at the end of the cooking process.
Soup from saury can be prepared in the classical form or with the addition of various spices, green peas, cereals. It all depends entirely on your preferences. The above recipes for canned saury soup are easy to prepare. Your household will not remain indifferent, having tasted such a first dish. Very good saury soup served with fresh croutons and greens. Create your culinary masterpieces, and a selection of the best recipes will help you with this.