Each of us at least sometimes wants to pamper yourself by eating some pastries. However, some girls can not afford it. This mainly applies to those who are overweight. Yeast dough used for baking various tasty bakery products imposes a negative imprint on the maiden figure. But do not despair.
From the dough without yeast, you can also make wonderful dishes that are not only tasty, but also useful for your figure. For example, cakes.
Plain cakes without yeast
- Wheat flour - 150 g
- Coarse flour - 80 g
- Powder for baking - ¾ tsp.
- Cinnamon - ¼ tsp
- Butter - 10 g
- Honey - 30 ml
- Milk - 125 ml
- Salt - ¼ h.
- Flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and soda need to be mixed. To the mixture, add the butter, which must first be melted, milk and honey. All this needs to be mixed and thoroughly knead the dough. The dough will be sticky, but do not forget that all its ingredients must be mixed very carefully.
- You need to take the board and sprinkle it with flour, and then put the previously obtained dough on the prepared board. Now you need to roll the dough with a rolling pin to such an extent that the thickness of the dough sheet is about 2 cm. Before rolling, do not forget to soak the rolling pin in water, otherwise the dough will stick to it.
- From the resulting sheet of rolled dough you have to form cakes. To do this, cut out from the formation of the dough circles or ovals that are about 5 cm in diameter.
- The oven for baking such flat cakes should be heated to 220 ° C. Harvested cakes should be placed in a preheated oven and kept in it for about 15 minutes. When you get the cakes from the oven, let them cool down a bit and you can safely eat their food.
Cakes without yeast on kefir
- Kefir - 200-300 ml
- Wheat flour - 2-3 st (for adding 1 st)
- Soda - 1 tsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Egg - 1 pc
- Cumin, red pepper, basil
- Take all the dry ingredients and mix them in a bowl. Then pour the mixture in kefir. All must be mixed, using a spoon first, and then mix it with your hands.
- You should have a soft, thick, slightly sticky dough.
- Twist the strip from the resulting dough and divide it into pieces. Each piece needs to be rolled out with the help of a rolling pin in a very thin pancake. Pancake can take any form at all.
- Flapjacks need to be baked in a pan for a short time, using the average power of the fire. Fry them on both sides.
- While the cakes are hot, you can grease them with butter. They should be stored in a container with a lid, or cover the container in which they are located with polyethylene or cling film. In such conditions, this excellent culinary product can be stored for a long time.
Yeast-Free Rye Cakes
- Flour rye - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Eggs - 2 pcs
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp.
- Soda - 0.5 tsp.
- Cardamom or other seasoning
- From the listed components make a steep dough. From it you will need to sculpt cakes about 1 cm thick. Spread the formed cakes on a baking tray prepared in advance.
- The oven should be heated to 180 ° C. At this temperature, bake cakes need about 20-25 minutes. After you get the tortillas out of the oven, let them cool slightly.
Uzbek cake without yeast
- Wheat flour - 1.5 kg
- Flour (for dressing) - 50 g
- Margarine - 40 g
- Milk - 170 ml
- Salt - 10 g
- Vegetable oil - 10 ml
- Take the milk and dissolve the salt in it. There also place the margarine, which must first be melted. Add flour to the mixture and knead the dough. The test should be allowed to stand for about 30-40 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal pieces, weighing approximately 230 g and roll the balls out of them. The resulting balls of dough also need to brew about 20-25 minutes.
- Roll each ball into a cake. The thickness of the pellet should be about 3-5 mm.
- Put the cakes in the oven and bake until done.
Many scientists publicly declare that yeast is the enemy of our health. You can avoid possible troubles with your own health by using non-yeast dough in baking.