Pasta in a naval style - a dish that is very popular! There are many legends that tell about the origin of this recipe. According to one of the versions, many favorite pasta in naval style appeared in Russia in the 50s of the 20th century.
No matter how many stories exist, what is important is quite different, the dish stuck and fell in love because of the simplicity and short cooking time. Even a beginner cook can master the dish.
Flea pasta with minced meat - a classic Soviet recipe
Pasta on the naval can not be spoiled, which is so important for beginners who do not understand cooking. You can find many variations of this dish: with the addition of tomato paste, carrots or spices. But the classic recipe contains only 5 basic ingredients: pasta, minced meat, onion, vegetable oil and water.
- Pasta - 500 gr.
- Minced meat - 500 gr.
- Onions - 1 head
- Vegetable oil - 3-5 tbsp. l
- Salt to taste
- Put the pot of water on the fire, add salt. Water should be 2-3 times more than pasta. Pour pasta and cook, stirring constantly. Duration of cooking depends on the variety.
- Heat the pan and put mince on it, stir while frying. Peel the onions, finely chop and add to the mince, continue to fry until the onions are cooked.
- As soon as the pasta cooks, drain the water, add 1-2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
- Combine the pasta with the onion-stuffing mixture, heat a little. You can make and vice versa put in pasta. Aromatic, hearty dishes are ready.
Flea pasta with stew
This elementary dish is indispensable in a situation where you have little time for cooking. But even in this simple recipe there are tricks and secrets that will help to achieve maximum taste.
Take any kind of pasta, but seashells or horns made of hard wheat are best suited.
When choosing stews do not be stingy, buy high-quality canned food. Make sure that the product was made according to GOST.
- Pasta - 250 gr.
- Bank of stew - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 big head
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in a significant amount of water. Keep this proportion here: 3 volumes of water and 1 volume of pasta. It is necessary to fill up pasta only in boiling, salted water, in addition, you can add bay leaf or black peppercorns, for an additional flavor. Stir constantly during cooking, especially at the beginning.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain the water through a colander. You can leave a little liquid, this kind of broth will give juiciness to the dish.
- Next on the preheated pan lay out the chopped onions, sauté until golden brown, add the stew. It should be split into fibers with a fork. We continue to fry, season with black pepper.
- We shift the contents of the pan to the pasta, mix well. When serving, sprinkle with grated cheese.
Flea pasta: calorie
One serving of pasta in a fleet contains 198 calories. In order not to increase the calorie diet, follow the advice of a nutritionist.
Choose durum wheat pasta. They do not harm the figure and promote proper digestion.
Pasta contains a number of useful substances: vitamins of group B and E, iron, manganese and phosphorus. A large number of proteins and carbohydrates, thanks to which they are easily and quickly absorbed by the body, allow you to add pasta to the children's diet.
Minced meat is preferably used lean, beef or pork meatless varieties. When frying the components of the future dish, use vegetable oil and a frying pan with a non-stick coating.
Since the dish has an average caloric value, it can also be used by those who watch the weight, but without abusing it. One serving weighing about 150 grams. per day and no more! Flea pasta is desirable to give up to people suffering from gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, kidney disorders in the acute stage, pancreatitis, diabetes.
Enjoy this seemingly everyday dish! Do not be afraid to add new ingredients, for example, tomato paste or boiled meat, passed through a meat grinder, so that the dish will play with new colors. Use non-standard cooking methods, for example, a slow cooker.