Cake "Napoleon" has long been a favorite delicacy of many of us. However, not all housewives love to cook it, because baking cakes in the oven takes a lot of time. Want to bake a delicious dessert quickly and without any hassle? Try to cook the cake "Napoleon" in the pan.
Simple secrets of delicious baking
To make a delicious Napoleon cake at home in a frying pan that will not be any different from pastry, take note of 3 simple secrets:
- The main thing - to choose the right frying pan. It is better to use a cast iron skillet with either a Teflon coating and always with thick walls and a bottom, otherwise the cakes will not bake well.
- Before baking the cakes, the bottom and walls of the pan should be lightly greased with butter.
- After each pan has been prepared, the pan should be slightly cooled and cleaned with kitchen napkins to remove excess lumps. Otherwise, the cakes can stick, and the remaining crumbs will burn, which will give the baking smell of burning.
Cream for cake "Napoleon", cooked in a pan, you can do the same as for the baking, for example, custard or condensed milk. It all depends on your taste preferences. But the dough will be slightly different from the usual puff.
A wonderful treat for the festive table
If you are cooking the Napoleon cake in the pan for the first time, use our recipe from the photo. The main thing - keep the proportions of the ingredients, and you get a delicious and tasty pastries.
- 2.5 Art. sifted flour;
- 1 tbsp. sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. milk;
- 2 tbsp. sugar sand;
- 200 g butter;
- 1 egg;
- ½ tsp soda
- In a bowl lay out sour cream and drive an egg, mix. Add a glass of sifted flour and sugar, as well as soda, which is previously quenched with lemon juice. Knead the dough to a state of uniformity.
- Now pour the flour in small portions, kneading the dough. When the dough becomes elastic, divide it into six pieces of the same size.
- We roll each piece into thin layers.
- Lightly grease the pan with butter and fry the cakes on both sides. Make sure that they are not burned.
- Prepare the cream. Pour milk into the pan, pour ½ tbsp. sifted flour and 1 tbsp. sugar sand. We put the saucepan on a small fire, without stopping stirring, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for about five minutes, and then cool.
- Butter pre-need to get out of the refrigerator so that it softens. Grind it and put it in the cooled milk mixture. Rub the cream until smooth.
- Ready cream grease cakes, putting them on top of each other, and put the cake in the fridge so that it is thoroughly soaked. On top of it you can sprinkle with chopped nuts or decorate with any berries.
Cake "Napoleon" in a pan with condensed milk
To make a cake using this recipe, we need two cans of condensed milk - boiled and regular. This cake is very tasty and tender.
- 2 cans of condensed milk;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tsp. soda;
- 3 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 0.2 kg butter;
- ½ tbsp. chopped nuts.
- In the usual condensed milk we drive in an egg and add soda, quenched with lemon juice (can be vinegar). Mix well and pour sifted flour in small portions.
- Knead the dough in the usual way to a state of elasticity, and then divide it into 6-8 identical balls, which we then roll out into thin layers.
- Already known to us the way we fry the cakes in the pan. Do not forget to grease the pan with butter. This is how our cakes should look like.
- To prepare the cream, beat the boiled condensed milk with butter, and then grease them cakes.
- On top of the cake "Napoleon" generously sprinkle with chopped nuts and leave in the fridge for several hours.
Delicate milky cream cake
Now prepare the cake "Napoleon" in a pan with custard. Delicate milky and creamy notes of baking will not leave anyone indifferent.
- 7 eggs;
- 3 tbsp. sugar sand;
- 4 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 200 g butter;
- 2 tbsp. l cream margarine;
- 0.6 liters of milk;
- 2/3 tsp. soda;
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder;
- 0.5 tsp. salt.
- Knead the dough. To do this, beat 3 eggs from 1 tbsp. sugar sand. Add to the egg-sugar mixture salt, margarine, pre-melted, and soda, slaked with lemon juice or vinegar. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- In small portions enter the sifted flour, kneading the dough. We roll it into a ball, cover with food film and leave until we make custard.
- In a separate container we connect 2 tbsp. sugar, ½ tbsp. sifted flour and 4 eggs. Whip the mixture and pour a little less than half a glass of milk, mix.
- The remaining milk over low heat is brought to a boil, and then gently inject the sugar-egg mixture into it in a thin stream, without ceasing to stir the cream. As soon as the cream boils, remove it from the fire and cool it.
- In the cooled cream add vanilla powder and softened butter. Beat the cream well with a blender.
- Our dough for this time "rested," and you can bake cakes. How to do this, we already know with you.
- Finished cakes grease custard and insist cake in the refrigerator for several hours.
Indulge yourself baking during the diet
Are you on a diet, and so you want delicious and fragrant baking? Do not despair, because you can cook a diet cake "Napoleon" in a frying pan. This recipe differs in that after roasting the cakes, we will dry them in the oven.
- 3 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. l corn starch;
- to taste sugar substitute;
- to taste vanilla powder;
- 300 ml of skimmed milk;
- 3 egg yolks;
- 3 tbsp. l skimmed milk powder;
- 1 tbsp. l chocolate pudding.
- Knead the dough. On a consistence it should be similar to dough for pancakes. Combine eggs with corn starch, sugar substitute and vanilla powder. Stir the resulting dough thoroughly.
- We heat the pan and bake our pancakes-cakes without adding oil. Now dry the cakes in the oven for five minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. By the way, this can be done in the microwave. The main thing is not to over dry the cakes. This is what pancake cakes look like.
- To make the cream, combine the yolks, skim milk and dry milk with chocolate pudding. Cook the cream over low heat, stirring until it thickens.
- It is not necessary to wait for the cooling of the cream, but immediately generously grease the cakes with it. Leave the cake in the fridge to soak for a few hours.
- Diet cake "Napoleon" is ready!
So just make tasty and delicious pastries in a pan. Learn new recipes and cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!