"Mink mole" - a cake with bananas, which you can cook in a hurry. And if you show a little imagination, you can make a real confectionery masterpiece. This dessert got its name due to the fact that we use chocolate sponge cake as a base, and fill the filling in the recess.
Pastry - hard work
To date, the cake "Mink Mole" with bananas is considered the most popular home-made confectionery. The base is usually taken biscuit cakes, but some housewives have managed to simplify the recipe and prepare this cake without baking at all. As you know, the basis of this cake is cookies.
If this is the first time you are preparing this pastry, a few tips from experienced housewives will be very useful:
- biscuit dough can be prepared according to any recipe;
- to make the chocolate cake, add grated chocolate or cocoa powder to the liquid base;
- bananas must be ripe without blackening;
- if you decorate the cake with banana slices on top, it is best to do it just before serving;
- peeled bananas quickly darken;
- food gelatin is necessary for making the cream so that the cake is lush and shaped;
- dredging the sponge cake with a spoon, without touching the edges and bottom of the cake;
- Spread the rest of the biscuit on top of the sour cream, first transforming it into crumb;
- for taste, banana pulp can be sprinkled with freshly squeezed lemon juice or sprinkled with vanilla;
- to make the sponge cake fluffy and porous, whisk the protein mass up to the consistency of cool foam;
- egg yolk mass is better mixed with sugar, adding a little hot water;
- without baking the cake is prepared on the basis of sugar cookies;
- For a change, crushed chocolate or kernels of nuts can be added to the banana filling.
Mole digs mink
Recently, the Mink Mole cake has become very popular. There are many options for making biscuit dough. The recipe we proposed with the photo step by step is very simple in execution. Many housewives prepare such a cake not only for the holiday, but also as an everyday delicacy.
- chicken eggs - 4 pcs .;
- 180 g sifted flour;
- 5 tbsp. l cocoa powder;
- ½ pack of baking powder;
- 4 tbsp. l hot water;
- food gelatin - 15 g;
- pasty curd - 250 g;
- 330 grams of sugar;
- 100 g chocolate chips;
- 0.5 liters of cream;
- 5-6 pieces bananas.
- Separate the protein egg mass from the yolks.
- In a separate bowl, whip to a cool foam squirrels.
- In a deep bowl, beat the yolks, diluting them with hot water.
- Gradually add 180 g of granulated sugar to the yolk mass.
- Put proteins on top of the yolk mass, it is not necessary to mix these components.
- In a separate container, mix the dry ingredients: sifted flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Then add a liquid base and mix everything gently until a mass of homogeneous consistency is formed.
- The bottom and sides of the form are covered with baking paper, and on top we lay out the prepared dough.
- We send the biscuit in the oven and bake for half an hour at a temperature of 180 °.
- After the baked biscuit has completely cooled down, using a spoon, scrub the middle. Biscuit mass is set aside.
- Sponge cake can be soaked with brandy, diluted with filtered water, or syrup.
- We peel bananas, and, without grinding them, lay them tightly inside the sponge cake.
- We proceed to the preparation of the cream. To do this, in a separate bowl, whip up the cream to a steep consistency.
- Separately mix curd paste, granulated sugar and pulp of one banana.
- Food gelatin diluted in a water bath according to the instructions.
- Mix the swollen gelatinous mass with whipped curd.
- Then add whipped cream and mix everything thoroughly.
- The resulting mass pour bananas and form a kind of tubercle.
- We lay out the biscuit mass on top, pre-grind it with your hands to the consistency of the crumbs.
- Decorate the cake with chocolate chips or cocoa powder.
- For the night we send the cake to the fridge, and in the morning we can serve it to the table.
By analogy, the Mink Mole cake is prepared in a slow cooker. Just be sure to lubricate the inner surface of the multi-bowl with creamy softened butter. Select the time and temperature threshold in accordance with the functionality of the kitchen appliance.
"Mink mole" without baking - quick, tasty and easy
As already mentioned, you can make a delicious cake with the original name without baking the cake. For the base we need fresh sugar cookies. Let's take a closer look at the process of making this pastry.
- standard biscuit packaging;
- 100 g butter;
- 1 tbsp. sugar sand;
- 0.5 liters of sour cream;
- 3-4 pieces bananas;
- 1 tbsp. filtered water;
- to taste the kernels of nuts;
- 15 g of food gelatin.
- Cookies grind hands or a knife to the consistency of the crumbs.
- Add creamy softened butter and mix until an elastic mass is formed.
- The bottom of the dish or dressing is covered with foil and then polyethylene.
- Top lay out the cooked dough and level.
- Peel bananas and cut into rings.
- In a few layers spread on the cake banana pulp.
- Dissolve edible gelatin in water and let it swell.
- In a separate bowl, whip sour cream, adding sugar.
- Sugar and sour cream mix with gelatin.
- Cooked cream pour bananas.
- When the cream thickens, gently turn the cake so that the biscuit cake is on top.
- Polyethylene remove.
- Decorate the cake with chopped kernels of nuts.
Try to make such a cake. You will see, households will appreciate your culinary skills and taste of this confection. Choose only fresh produce. You can decorate the cake according to your preferences. Some housewives add chopped chocolate, nuts, candied fruits, etc. to the banana filling. Bon appetit!