Milk cocktail coolness on a hot summer day, quenches thirst, and in winter brings a sense of the holiday, uplifting not only children but also adults. Due to the rich milky-fruit taste, comes the feeling that there is still much immeasurably beautiful and ... tasty in life!
The composition of homemade milkshake is surprisingly simple. The most basic components: milk and ice cream, and then everything will prompt your taste and fantasy. And, of course, one cannot do without a blender or a mixer.
Option 1: Milk shake with added ice
- 1.5 ml. milk;
- 200 gr. ice cream;
- berry syrup to taste;
- a couple of pieces of ice.
- It is best to take milk of high fat content (then it will be tastier).
- In the case of adding skimmed milk, this recipe can be attributed to the diet.
- Mix all at once, whip in a blender cup until a beautiful skin appears, pour into glasses and have fun!
2 option: Milk shake with syrup
- milk - 200 gr .;
- cream ice cream - 50 g .;
- Milk and syrup must be foamed in the mixer to obtain an air mass.
- Then you can combine with ice cream and beat a couple more minutes on Turbo mode.
- Treat yourself right away from tall glasses.
3 option: Milkshake with fruits and berries
- 50-100 gr. Sahara;
- 200 gr. fruits or berries;
- 500 ml. cream
- Sugar, fruit, grind in a blender (or chopped cut), then add the cream.
- Beat the resulting mass until a homogeneous, fluffy structure.
- Then pour into containers and enjoy the taste through a wide tube.
And a little advice:
Since milkshakes are nourishing and rich in calories, therefore, unfortunately, you should not drink more than two glasses of dairy delicacy per day. And even better - to exercise, to send all the protein in it is in the muscle mass, and remove excess fat during exercise. But the calorie content should not embarrass the true connoisseurs of sweets, because you can always somehow adjust your figure.
Enjoy a cocktail, as in childhood!