When warm days come, each of us tries to get out into nature and relax with family. What could be more beautiful than fresh air, good mood and grilled shish kebab? There are countless kebab recipes. But as you know, the taste of meat depends on the marinade. And how to choose the marinade for pork shish kebab to make the meat juicy and very tasty?
Let's look at the basic recipes for its preparation.
How to make a delicious marinade for pork kebab: tips from experienced chefs
If you decide to pamper your household or friends with pork shashlik, then the advice of experienced chefs will help you cook incomparable, very tender, tasty and juicy meat with a special spicy flavor:
- choose only fresh or chilled meat;
- the cervical, thoracic or lumbar part is perfect for kebabs, but the remaining pieces of pork are dryish;
- if you still use frozen pork, then you do not need to defrost it in the microwave oven, it is best to do it in a natural way so that the necessary moisture is preserved in the meat;
- It is not recommended to make marinade with vinegar, because the latter gives the meat dryness and rigidity, and if you still use it, then take the wine;
- the pickling time set in the recipe is very important to comply with, since excessive exposure to the marinade may adversely affect the taste of the finished dish;
- meat for kebabs must be cut into not too large portions, and stringing it on a skewer, alternate with onions (you can also use tomatoes);
- if you like fatter dishes, then make pork shashlik with layers of bacon.
A selection of the best recipes
Recipe number 1
The best marinade for pork kebab is easy to cook. Very tasty, juicy and tender meat is obtained if it is marinated only with onions in its own juice. The main thing is that the pork was fresh and soft, without veins and bones.
- pork pulp - 2 kg;
- onions - 5-6 pcs .;
- ground pepper;
- Bay leaf;
- Take a piece of pork and cut it into equal portions so that the meat is roasted evenly during cooking.
- Peel the onions and cut them into not too thin rings.
- Take a deep dish (pan, stewpan) and place a little onion on the bottom.
- Rub pork with allspice and salt. Then lay the top on the bow. Continue to lay all ingredients in layers. Put a bay leaf and some black peppercorns on top.
- Then take a plate that fits in diameter to your dish so that it fully enters and covers the meat. Cover the pork and put the press on top (you can take a brick or a jar of water). It is also allowed to use food wrap.
- Marinated skewers in this way is best for at least 12 hours. Leave the meat in the fridge in the evening, and by the morning the pork will marinate well.
- Fry kebabs need on the fire, strung meat on skewers or skewers.
Recipe number 2
If you do not have too much time, and the pork kebab should be marinated in the next 2 hours, then you can safely use the Armenian marinade recipe. The kebab will acquire the original taste, and the meat will be juicy and very tender.
- pork pulp;
- sunflower oil (best crude) - 250 ml;
- red wine - 200 ml;
- onion - 5-6 pcs .;
- spices (hops-suneli, cilantro and coriander);
- a mixture of peppers;
- At the initial stage, you need to prepare the meat, and then proceed to the preparation of the marinade.
- Add sunflower oil to a separate dish and add salt to taste, as well as coriander, hop-suneli and cilantro. If desired, add chopped greens.
- Cut large onions (it is possible by half rings) onions.
- Put the pork cut into portions, onions and mix everything into a deep dish.
- Pour the marinade mixture into the dishes and continue to mix everything, slightly pressing down the meat and onions.
- Then pour wine into the dishes and cover with a lid.
- Marinate the meat for shish kebab in this way should be no more than 2 hours, after which it should be fried on a fire evenly on both sides.
- The finished dish should be served with vegetables and fresh herbs. You can also season the meat to taste with sauce.
Recipe number 3
Fans of juicy and lean meat can marinate pork in kefir. Experienced chefs advise to choose kefir with an average percentage of fat content or whey. Marinade for pork kebab with kefir is cooked quite easily and will not take you much time. You can use spices to your liking, also chopped greens should be added to kefir.
- pork (neck or lumbar part) - 1 kg;
- nonfat kefir - 0.5 l;
- Cut the pork into portions and place in a deep dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the kefir with spices, salt and chopped greens. To do this, you can use the whisk or blender.
- Add kefir marinade and chopped onion to the pork. All must be thoroughly mixed.
- Marinate pork in this way should be at least 5-6 hours. Then the meat is strung with layers of onions on a skewer and fried on a fire.
Recipe number 4
If you like spicy dishes, spicy marinade sauce you will like. It is easy to cook, the main thing is that garlic must be young. Therefore, this marinade can be prepared either in spring or at the beginning of summer.
- pork pulp;
- honey - 2 tsp;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- soy sauce - 50 g;
- Meat cut portions and put in a deep bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cook the marinade for the kebab. Take the soy sauce and mix it thoroughly with honey. Honey must be completely dissolved so that there are no lumps.
- Young garlic with green feathers chop. It can also be slightly ceilinged.
- Chopped garlic, salt, spices, add to soy sauce and mix everything thoroughly.
- Onions cut into half rings. If you want to fry the onion with pork, then it is best to cut it into large rings.
- In a bowl with pork, lay onions and cover with cooked marinade. Mix all the ingredients with your hands, slightly squeezing the meat and onions.
- Leave the pork to marinate in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
- After the time, place the meat on a net or string on a skewer and fry on the fire.
Recipe number 5
Very tasty, soft and tender is pork kebab marinated in milk. As spices, you can use only allspice. If you like the kebab to have a savory and slightly pungent taste, then you can put paprika, hops-suneli, thyme.
- pork pulp;
- allspice and other seasonings;
- milk - 250 ml;
- Wine vinegar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- mustard - 50 g
- Meat and onions should be prepared in the same way as in previous recipes.
- The peculiarity is the preparation of the marinade. Take deep dishes and pour milk into it.
- In the milk you need to add mustard, spices, wine vinegar and a little salt.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly until completely dissolved.
- Then the marinade should be heated, but in no case bring the milk to a boil. The mixture should be approximately room temperature.
- Put the onions and pork into the marinade mixture, then mix.
- After the marinade has cooled, you need to put the meat in the refrigerator. Marinating should be on average 3-4 hours.
Recipe number 6
If you like everything unusual in food, then try marinating pork shashlik according to a French recipe. In such a marinade, be sure to add hard cheese.
- pork pulp;
- Apple vinegar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sour cream - 250 g;
- hard cheese - 250 g;
- olive oil - 5 tbsp. l .;
- fresh basil;
- You already know how to prepare meat for shish kebab, so let's take a closer look at preparing the marinade in French.
- Put fat sour cream in a deep bowl and add olive oil, seasonings, basil (fresh). Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater and put it in sour cream.
- Put the portions of the pork into the marinade gently and leave the dish to marinate for 5 hours in a cool place.
- Shish kebab prepared according to this recipe will be very tasty, fragrant and savory.
As you can see, there are a huge number of recipes for preparing marinade mix for pork kebab. Try different ways, mix new ingredients and choose the marinade that you like best. Each marinade has its own characteristics, but in any case, the meat should be soft, tender, juicy and fragrant. Enjoy your meal!