Red fish and its caviar are recognized delicacies, which, besides having a surprisingly exquisite taste, are quite expensive. But with the last argument, those who know how to pickle trout caviar at home can safely argue. And if you learn to salt even the trout itself, then you can pamper yourself with delicious fish products at any time.
Caviar - the perfect food
Trout roe is considered the smallest in size.
However, these balls 2-3 mm in diameter have truly “magical” nutritional properties, because they are rich in:
- vitamins (A, D, E, etc.);
- fatty acids;
- protein (caviar consists of him on 2/3);
- minerals (calcium, iron, etc.).
Such a valuable product is recommended for immunodeficiency, atherosclerosis, disorders in the circulatory system and problems with the musculoskeletal system.
In cooking, caviar is used not only as a snack, but also as a filling for pancakes, tartlets, pies and toasts.
Instant salting recipe
The technology of factory pickling delicacies is a long process associated with the need to preserve the product. The recipe, which describes how to salt the trout roe at home, requires only about an hour. But to store such a snack can be no more than 2-3 days in the refrigerator or a couple of weeks in the freezer.
- medium trout roe;
- juice of 1 lemon;
- 170 g of salt or sea salt;
- 600 ml of filtered water.
- For the marinade we boil water with salt.
- Lay the caviar with caviar in a colander and lower it into water heated to 80 degrees (without salt) for 20 seconds.
- Remove the film, and the eggs pass through the holes in the colander.
- We rinse the caviar once again with cold water and sprinkle lemon juice on the product.
- In the cooled brine for 2 minutes, lower the eggs, take it out of the liquid and fold it into hermetically sealed glass containers.
We can not say another way to salting caviar. For him, you do not need to first remove the film from the product.
- fish roe 1;
- 1 l of water;
- 12 tbsp. l salt;
- 1 tsp. white sugar.
- In the pot with water add bulk ingredients.
- Give the brine to boil, cool to 50 degrees.
- In the liquid we lower the chaff with valuable balls and shake with a whisk. Then the film is screwed on the device for beating, and the eggs will remain whole.
- After 5-20 minutes (depending on your preferences in salting), we merge the brine. The snack is ready.
Universal recipe for salting trout
Salting at home can be not only caviar, but the trout itself. Add brine recipe to your taste with spices and seasonings, starting from the universal option.
- 1 kg of trout;
- 120 g of sugar;
- 120 g of salt;
- 20 g black pepper;
- 5-7 sheets of laurel.
- Mix salt and sugar in the bowl.
- Cut off the head and tail of the fish.
- Use a sharp knife to rip open the abdomen and clean the insides.
- Cut fish into large chunks.
- Along the back line, make an incision and carefully remove the fillet with skin from the bones.
- In a non-metallic bowl with wide sides we pour a little mixture of salt and sugar, a couple of peas of pepper and the same amount of bay leaf.
- Sandpaper down put the fish.
- Again we make a layer of pickling mixture.
- Thus we shift the whole trout.
- Tightly close the bowl and set in the cold (up to +10 degrees) for 2-3 days.
- Put the fish on a plate, let it drain excess liquid and sprinkle with lemon juice. Delicacy is ready.
How tasty salted fillets?
If you do not salt the carcass, but the fillet, then you can use the recipe with the addition of tarragon and fragrant herbs.
- 1 kg of trout fillet;
- 3-4 Art. l salt;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 1 lemon;
- 1 tsp. ground pepper;
- bell pepper;
- dill, parsley;
- Finely chop the greens.
- Cut the fillet into large chunks (you can leave whole).
- Separately, mix sugar with salt, herbs with basil and spices.
- Pour some mixture of salt and sugar in an enamel bowl.
- We spread the fillet, add Lavrushka, sprinkle with a mixture of spices and herbs, finish the layer with salt and sugar.
- The next piece of fish fall asleep in the same manner.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and place in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- Wipe the fish with a napkin and enjoy the unique taste.
Salted fish in 8 hours
Gentle and juicy trout is obtained when salting with the addition of vegetable oil.
- 1 kg of trout;
- 100 ml of vegetable (olive) oil;
- 2 tbsp. l salts;
- 1 tbsp. l white sugar;
- bell pepper;
- 1 onion.
- Cut the onion into rings.
- We cut the fish, cut it into small pieces and clean the bones.
- Mix bulk products with butter and onions.
- Pour the brine into the pan, put the fish and mix well.
- Put the tara with fish in the fridge for 8 hours. Before use, the trout should be dried with a paper towel.
Lightly salted ambassador
Fans of lightly salted fish just need to adopt another option, suggesting how tasty and quickly salted trout at home in vinegar marinade.
- 1 kg of red fish;
- 1 l of filtered water;
- 3 tbsp. l salt;
- 6 peppercorns;
- 3 leaves of laurel;
- 1 tbsp. l vinegar;
- 50 ml of olive oil;
- 1 onion.
- We split the fish, cut it into small pieces, separate it from the bones and put it in a bowl.
- Salt pour in 500 ml of water, mix, pour trout and set under pressure for 2 hours.
- Drain the brine and pour the marinade out of the water with vinegar for 5 minutes.
- Onion cut into rings, mix with butter, lavushka and pepper.
- Merge the marinade and shift the trout pieces onion mixture. After 20 minutes, the delicacy is ready.
The existence of a large number of salted trout recipes suggests that this fish is appreciated not only by gourmets, but also simply by seafood lovers.
And for a change, it’s good to indulge in caviar, especially since there are quite a few recipes that suggest how to pickle trout caviar at home quickly and tasty. Try one of our suggestions - the result will not disappoint you.