Most people are aware of the whole the value and benefits of ghee. However, the product that we offer to buy in the store is often of poor quality, and sometimes it is a frank fake.
In order to reduce the cost of the process of production of ghee, an unscrupulous manufacturer embarks on various tricks - he adds vegetable components to the products, boiling water during peretaplivanii or generally uses low-quality source product. Therefore, the best make the ghee itself.
The benefits of homemade ghee
- Ghee can be used for medicinal purposes. For example, when drying the nasal mucosa, you can use melted butter and get rid of this problem.
- You can use it for cosmetic purposes. Add to masks and lotions for washing. You can also use a clean product - it is perfectly absorbed into the skin, penetrates into its deep layers and cleans them of various impurities and toxins.
- Ghee perfectly strengthens the immune system in the event that it is eaten regularly. With it, you can easily cope with a variety of inflammatory processes in the body.
- With metabolic disorders and all digestive disorders, the melted butter can provide invaluable assistance.
- Ghee in cooking products is much better and more beneficial than vegetable. First, the products cooked on it, are much tastier. And, secondly, if you use clarified butter instead of vegetable oil, very soon you will feel that you have become much more energetic.
- As soon as foam appears on the melted butter, we make the fire minimal and gently remove the foam with a slotted spoon. Be very careful not to burn anything. Otherwise, the oil will get an unpleasant taste, and the product will have to be thrown away. Do not cover the pan with a lid!
- Heat the oil over very low heat until it acquires a bright golden hue and becomes transparent. The aroma of the finished product is pleasant, nutty.
How to find out how much ghee comes out in the end, and how much time it needs to be heated?
- If you have 1 kg of butter, it should be heated for 1 hour, and you will get 800 g of melted butter.
- If you took 2.5 kg of butter, you will need to heat it for 3 hours, and the output will be 2.2 kg of melted butter.
- In case you decide to melt 5 kg of butter, it should be melted for 5 hours, and you will get 4.6 kg of melted butter.
How to cook the ghee in the oven?
If desired, you can simplify the process of heating the butter and melt the butter in the oven.
- To do this, take 1 kg of butter, cut it into about 10 equal parts. Fold into a pot with thick walls, making sure that from it to the top of the pan there is at least 8 cm. Heat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Do not cover the pot with a lid and put it in the oven for 1.5-2 hours. During the process of over-melting the oil should not be mixed. After the specified time, remove the pan from the oven and strain the melted butter over four gauze. Then pour the product into a pre-cooked container, cover and refrigerate.
Cooked melted butter is very healthy and tasty! On it you can cook anything. They can easily replace vegetable oil. Just try to cook fried chicken or potatoes, fried in ghee! In addition, the product can be added to pastries and desserts, and there you can truly appreciate all its taste and benefits!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina