Crackers can be a great snack or be a complement to both main and first courses, salads, etc. You can not only buy them in the store, but also prepare them yourself, using a variety of additives to make the taste more vivid and interesting.
How to make crackers with garlic in the oven?
- Baton or baguette
- Sea salt - to taste
- Olive oil - to taste
- Black ground pepper - to taste
- Garlic - 4-6 teeth
- Many housewives wonder how to make crackers in the oven on their own. Everything is very simple - lightly dried bread is taken and cut into small squares or cubes (depending on what shape the crackers will be).
- The oven is preheated to 190 degrees.
- A dry baking tray is taken and covered with a layer of parchment (can be replaced with foil).
- A little olive oil is poured into a saucepan and put on the stove, heated.
- Chives garlic are cleaned and finely cut, then lightly fried in hot oil - about 30 seconds (you should not overdo it).
- Sliced bread is mixed with butter until it has cooled, then spices are added (any seasoning can be used).
- Slices of bread laid out on a baking sheet in one layer.
- The baking tray is placed in a preheated oven, and the crackers are baked for 15-18 minutes, until a delicious golden crust appears.
Spicy crackers cheese notes
- Baguette - 1 pc.
- Garlic cloves - 5-6 pcs.
- Butter - about 45 g
- Fresh green - 0.5 bunch
- Parmesan - 120-130 g
- The loaf is cut into small slices (you can choose any shape).
- Bread is laid out on a baking sheet and placed under the grill.
- At that time, while the croutons will brown, you need to mix the softened butter and chopped garlic with greens. All components are well mixed.
- The croutons must be turned over so that they can be baked evenly on both sides, and the loaf should be plentifully greased with the prepared sauce.
- Almost before the end of the preparation, you need to sprinkle the croutons with the pre-crushed cheese.
- Once the cheese has melted, you need to get a baking sheet and leave until the crackers are completely cooled.
Crunchy delicacy from white bread
- White bread - 1 pc.
- Provencal herbs - to taste
- Onions - about 25-35 g
- Ground ginger - to taste
- Olive oil - 25-40 g
- Ground coriander to taste
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves
- Curry - to taste
- Vinegar - about 10 g
- Black ground pepper - to taste
- Red pepper powder - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- How to make crackers in the oven with spices? At first, the loaf is taken and cut into not very large cubes, it is possible in small cubes.
- Separately mixed all the spices (you can add a variety of spices, taking into account your own taste preferences).
- Onions and garlic are peeled, then passed through the press.
- A frying pan is put on the stove, some oil is poured, it is heated.
- Onions and garlic are laid out in hot oil, lightly fried (about 1-2 minutes). Spices are added to the mix, everything is thoroughly mixed and the stove is turned off.
- Bread squares are laid out on a dry baking sheet and placed for 10 minutes in the oven (130 degrees).
- Ready crackers are transferred to a deep bowl and poured over a cooled mixture of onions with garlic and butter - everything is well mixed.
- A sheet of parchment is put on a dry baking sheet; crackers are placed on top of one layer (the parchment will have to pick up excess oil).
- Again, the pan is placed in the oven and left for about 15 minutes.
How to dry crackers in the oven?
In order for croutons cooked in the oven to be tasty and tender, you need to follow a few simple tips:
- taking into account the type of bread used, as well as the type of oven, the duration of the preparation of crackers will be determined;
- black bread needs to be dried more time, unlike white;
- at a lower temperature, the cooking time increases, but the crackers do not burn;
- the loaf is best cut into slices, white bread in small cubes, and black - in cubes;
- crunches should not be stored for too long, because they can quickly gain moisture and damp;
- Do not store crackers in the neighborhood with products that have strong odors, because they quickly absorb them.
Self-baked crackers can be a great snack. They can also be added to salads, soups and other dishes. An interesting combination is obtained with garlic croutons with beans and ham. During cooking homemade snacks, you can add a variety of spices, creating their own original recipes.