One intelligent, very gifted and famous person drank 28 cups of coffee a day and lived to 51 years. The work of this man influenced the prose of Dostoevsky, Dickens, Faulkner and many others. His name is Honore de Balzac. Of course, his life became brighter thanks to his talent, and his day, for sure, was just over-saturated, thanks to coffee.The smell of a freshly brewed drink is practically perfume with pheromones. Coffee in the Turk - a proven way to cheer up. How to make coffee in this way, tell you right now.
Coffee in the Turk: tips
- To get started, get a good Turk. It is better not to be stingy: the copper one will be the best.
- Buy a good coffee bean and grind it yourself at home. If laziness - take already ground. It is best to use finely ground coffee.
- Required dosage per serving: 10-12 g of coffee per 150-200 ml of water.
Coffee in Turku: recipe first
- Pour coffee in Turku, add cold water, sugar and a pinch of salt. You can add and hot. And here there are subtleties. The cold water level should be 1 cm below the narrowest point in the Turk. If you pour hot water into the Turk, then fill it to the narrowest place.
- Put on medium heat and wait for the foam to appear.
- Mix well, after the reappearance of foam, stir the coffee again.
- This should be done until the foam can be removed. Only in this case, the coffee is considered ready.
- Take off the Turk, pour the drink into the cup.
Coffee in the Turk: second recipe
- Pour into a dry Turkish coffee, sugar. Put on the fire, heat and add cold water. Make sure that the coffee does not boil.
- Foam should be a lot. This is normal. Under the foam coffee brewed better.
Coffee in the Turk: the third recipe
- Put the Turk on a slow fire, add sugar and a drop of water. Bring sugar to the state when it turns yellow.
- Next, add a tedious amount of coffee, cloves, cinnamon and water.
- When the foam rises, remove the Turk from the fire. This should be done about 3 times.
Enjoy your coffee!