What kind of fish can be added to pies, salads, fish soup, baked and stuffed? Of course, perch. Its meat is appreciated for its delicate flavor and low calorie content. Meals from pike perch can be prepared for a holiday or for an ordinary family dinner. The easiest way to cook this fish is roasting in the oven.
In order for the fish to turn out juicy, you need to adhere to the following cooking techniques. Pike perch will turn out gentle if baked in sauce, dough or foil. You can send both fried and raw fish to the oven. Usually pike perch is brought to a golden crust in a frying pan for 5 minutes, then poured with sauce. You can use the raw product.
Prepare the fish for baking as follows. First of all, clean. To remove the scales easier, pikeperch is advised to pour boiling water on it. You can put fish in it for a few seconds. They clean fish against scales, from tail to head. Better to do it in a basin or sink. Next, remove the insides, head and gills - at will. The pike perch is washed and dried with a paper towel or napkins.
Pike perch in foil in the oven
- Sudak - 1 pc.
- Cheese - 100 gr.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Mustard, vegetable oil - to taste
- Fennel bunch
- Cleaned gutted fish, rinse with water, dry and rub with salt and spices.
- Leave the pike perch for 15 min. Cut lemon into rings. Make cuts in fish, insert lemon rings there. Squash the pike perch with mustard. Grease the foil with oil and put fish on it. Sprinkle with dill and grated cheese.
- Wrap the fish in foil, put on a baking sheet. Place in preheated oven to 180 degrees. In 20 minutes. open the foil and leave the fish in the oven for another 10 minutes. until golden brown.
Pike perch with vegetables in the oven
Fish are best combined with potatoes, eggplants, tomatoes, sweet peppers and carrots. All these vegetables can be used as a side dish by putting them on a baking sheet under a pike perch during baking.
- Sudak - 1 pc.
- Tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- Eggplant - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Half lemon
- Vegetable oil, salt, pepper - to taste
- Sudak cut into pieces. We spread in capacity, we add lemon juice and salt. Leave for 30 minutes. in a refrigerator. During this time he must give juice.
- Cut carrots and onions into half rings, eggplants and tomatoes into circles. Fry onions with carrots and spread on a baking sheet. On it - tomatoes and eggplants, alternating vegetables. Top lay out the fish.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil, securing its edges. We send a perch in a hot oven (180 degrees) for 25-30 minutes.
Cooking perch in the oven: recipe
- Pike perch - 1 kg.
- Carrots - 500 gr.
- Bulbs - 2 pcs.
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Milk - 500 ml.
- Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp.
- Flour - 1 tbsp. l
- Fish cut into portions. Onions - straws. Fry in a pan. Grate carrots. Fry it separately from the onion. In another frying pan, brown pieces of pike perch, previously rolled in flour and pepper.
- Form or pan grease butter. Put the carrots there first, then the onions on top, and the pike perch on it. Mix and mix milk, eggs, sour cream, mayonnaise and flour. Pour this mixture of fish and send it to an oven heated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Pike perch in sour cream in the oven
- Pike perch of medium size (about 1 kg.)
- Sour cream - 100 gr.
- Pepper, salt, sunflower oil - to taste
- Salt the cleaned fish, make diagonal cuts on one side. Fry the onion in a hot frying pan with sunflower oil until golden brown. Salt and pepper.
- Most of the onion is laid out in cuts, and the rest - in a baking dish or on a baking sheet. Put the pike perch on top.
- Fish is sent to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Mix sour cream with salt and pepper. After 25 minutes Lubricate the fish and budget bake for another 15 minutes. until golden brown.
Pike perch in the oven stuffed
- Frozen pike perch - 1 pc.
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Sunflower oil, pepper, salt - to taste
- Peeled potatoes cut into cubes and fry in oil. Put in a bowl, salt, add chopped dill. Fish clean.
- Make a small incision on the abdomen, gut. Sudak wash and dry. Stuff fish with potato mixture.
- Grease baking sheet, put fish on it. Sprinkle lemon over the top, salt and pepper. Send a baking tray with pike-perch to an oven heated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Finished perch can be decorated with greens and pickles.
Cooking perch in the oven does not take much of your time. The fish will be ready in 30 minutes. For baking, you can use foil. Thanks to her, the fish will be more tender. 10 min. until ready, the foil can be opened to form a crust. Sudak can be served with boiled or baked potatoes, rice, baked or grilled vegetables.